Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Zoey post - Part Two

I liked the skate outfit from Interlude, played around with it a bit.

Zoey_skate.png

There were problems with the baseball cap, the hair did not want to fit properly under it, so I had to remove it. This still needs to be practiced.
Zoey-skate2.png

And that is not all. Two best girls at once

ZoeySage1.png

My vision of Tremolo/Zoey

Tremolo-Zoey_v1.1..png

Request for The Glorious LIME and c.mork: Zoey shows Josy what happens to someone who tries to steal her man.
Josy fans, don't get triggered, that's art for fun :ROFLMAO:
ZoeyvsJosy.png

It was probably the biggest work so far and had to be split into two parts, but I'm always passionate when I'm working with characters that I like and it was hard to stop. :D
Next time I will work with a character that I especially liked starting from Ep.8. Who is this? Spoilers!
spoilers-pandorica.gif

See ya'll!:cool:

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Zoey post - Part Two

I liked the skate outfit from Interlude, played around with it a bit.

View attachment 2672896

There were problems with the baseball cap, the hair did not want to fit properly under it, so I had to remove it. This still needs to be practiced.
View attachment 2672898

And that is not all. Two best girls at once

View attachment 2672903

My vision of Tremolo/Zoey

View attachment 2672901

Request for The Glorious LIME and c.mork: Zoey shows Josy what happens to someone who tries to steal her man.
Josy fans, don't get triggered, that's art for fun :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2672905

It was probably the biggest work so far and had to be split into two parts, but I'm always passionate when I'm working with characters that I like and it was hard to stop. :D
Next time I will work with a character that I especially liked starting from Ep.8. Who is this? Spoilers!
View attachment 2672917

See ya'll!:cool:
Great Work. not a big Zoey Fan but anyways.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
and Yet she still look nothing like her :LUL:
Rapid Response Team Zoey-141 is working on this, more art work in progress. :ROFLMAO:
Joking aside, here a lot of Josy/Throuple fans, Raizen86, HTC211 are doing incredible work among the artists here.
So Zoey found, she have no chance against Josy and jealousy took better of her?
Hey, it's not as bad as it seems. At least Zoey didn't drown her phone in the toilet.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I got I have one more question. Is that Leony's hair in ep.9?:unsure: With settings applied? I've tried quite a few settings to do but I can't reach that result. Kind of a tangle (going under each other) hairstyle? If anyone has an idea I would be happy to help.
sage_hair.png
I don't know what he did. I struggled to find a hair style or bangs with a side part like this. Which makes me think it's the same hair model. So did he create a morph? I don't know, it's not typically what he does, he usually goes a mash-up of different hair styles route. But I wouldn't cross out the possibility, I created this morph in Blender in about 10 minutes, that included cutting up the hair with the geometry editor first. Obviously the more time spent on it the better the result.
Sage001.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I don't know what he did. I struggled to find a hair style or bangs with a side part like this. Which makes me think it's the same hair model. So did he create a morph? I don't know, it's not typically what he does, he usually goes a mash-up of different hair styles route. But I wouldn't cross out the possibility, I created this morph in Blender in about 10 minutes, that included cutting up the hair with the geometry editor first. Obviously the more time spent on it the better the result.
View attachment 2677632
I played with it a little. You can shorten those bangs by quite a bit and then just rotate them back so it looks nice. But I don't know what the dev did to get that exact look. He done more than I am willing to do as it is such an insignificant change, it feels like a lot of time wasted when he could be doing literally ANYTHING else to speed up development. All he needed to do was to shorten the bangs and then, I think I just done an x rotate on them and they looked fine. I hope he doesn't waste a lot more time on similar things most won't notice or care about.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I played with it a little. You can shorten those bangs by quite a bit and then just rotate them back so it looks nice. But I don't know what the dev did to get that exact look. He done more than I am willing to do as it is such an insignificant change, it feels like a lot of time wasted when he could be doing literally ANYTHING else to speed up development. All he needed to do was to shorten the bangs and then, I think I just done an x rotate on them and they looked fine. I hope he doesn't waste a lot more time on similar things most won't notice or care about.
That's why I could never create a VN (in a timely fashion anyway), I'd get caught up on all those details that at the end of the day don't really matter, that and I don't know ren'py. lol

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well, while playing around with Sage's hair, I realized all her G3F assets were available as G8F assets. Not quite sure why I went only with G3F... probably due to issues I had with G8F female eye problems which turned me off of them at the time, not sure now... but I went ahead and manually recreated Sage as a Genesis 8 Female. I didn't use a script to convert, but recreated her like I create all my assets and I wanted to make certain she looked the same, and she does. I noticed that I somehow missed the fact that Aurora comes with a belly button ring, so I didn't need an extra asset for that (somehow I missed that with G3F). It's been a while since I worked on the G3F model and I learned a lot since then. ANYHOW, without further adieu, here's the G8F version. The render is of the G8F model, again, no script conversions here...

Sage (G8F) Assets
Body:
Skin:
Alina Hair: (loose hair)
Leony Hair: (ponytail hair)
Chunky Pigtails: (latest)
Genitals:

Sage (G8F) - Centerfold.png

As always, my Sage (G8F) Scene Subset requiring the above assets (which you probably already have)...
View attachment Sage (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
I played with it a little. You can shorten those bangs by quite a bit and then just rotate them back so it looks nice......
Your thesis is correct. It really is something insignificant. It is meaningless if DPC has spent a lot of time on this minor detail. Pillock 's work with Blender produces pretty good results(y).
I also rotated that piece of hair. I didn't get the same result as the game, but some decent semblance :sneaky:
sage_ hair.jpg

Anyway. We won't go into that much detail:p. A couple of renders from the archives.

pool_party_2.jpg

quinn_dforcehair.jpg jill_office chair.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes