Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Scopelophila

May 14, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: lockhear

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Do you use matte-painting/photobash techniques in post-processing?

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
thanks, its nice that you updated your thread with solution. was having same problem too.
Also, your pic genital shape from NGV8, that looks good. Do you tweak the morph parameter yourself or do you use some kind of shape addonn from somewhere else ? I actually struggling to make the NGV8 looks decent
Not a problem, the NGV8 is the default shape, I just fitted it to the character.

Reactions: ClaireNv

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
dang, really ? I guess its all about Lighting then. because mine does not look that decent at all hahaha.
Yeah, sorry to disappoint you, all is not lost though, I did use different lighting, SASE Lights FX 02 from give those a try.

Reactions: ClaireNv

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
Hello. Greetings to everyone in this forum. This is my first post here.
My story is similar to many of the people here. I became a big fan of the game, and just couldn't believe how much imagination and hard work DPC has put into his creation. Then on a Reddit forum, I saw a thread that mentioned using ready-made models for the game's characters. And of course DAZ Studio. I decided to give it a try.
The beginning was hard and painful. But after I found this forum things got easier. It took me 3-4 months to go through all 500 pages. It was an amazing adventure. Thanks to each of you who share your experiences. I myself have delved for hours to find a figure or a certain hair. Once again kudos to all of you.
I share with you some of the things I have done. I apologize for my English, but it is not my native language.
quinn_close_portret.jpg
bella_light.jpg
jill_aerobica.jpg
kisses.jpg
quinn_smoke_2.jpg quinn_blue_lazer.jpg
pool_fun.jpg

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
My story is similar to many of the people here. I became a big fan of the game, and just couldn't believe how much imagination and hard work DPC has put into his creation. Then on a Reddit forum, I saw a thread that mentioned using ready-made models for the game's characters. And of course DAZ Studio. I decided to give it a try.
The beginning was hard and painful. But after I found this forum things got easier. It took me 3-4 months to go through all 500 pages. It was an amazing adventure. Thanks to each of you who share your experiences. I myself have delved for hours to find a figure or a certain hair. Once again kudos to all of you.
I share with you some of the things I have done. I apologize for my English, but it is not my native language.
View attachment 2664451
View attachment 2664453
View attachment 2664454
View attachment 2664455
View attachment 2664456 View attachment 2664457
View attachment 2664458
What a lovely introduction. :love: I welcome you with open arms and I'm sure everybody else too. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75 and Valarcho

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
View attachment 2664451
View attachment 2664453
View attachment 2664454
View attachment 2664455
View attachment 2664458

Fucking hell, dude! That first Quinn is incredible.

1685554072002.png

Reactions: Jumbi

R O M E R I O

Aug 1, 2021
View attachment 2664451
View attachment 2664453
View attachment 2664454
View attachment 2664455
View attachment 2664458
It looks so good

• Red Heart
Reactions: USER2019

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2664451
View attachment 2664453
View attachment 2664454
View attachment 2664455
View attachment 2664458
These are incredible works. Welcome to the club! (y)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
View attachment 2664451
View attachment 2664453
View attachment 2664454
View attachment 2664455
View attachment 2664458
Great job congrats.(y) It's always nice to see so many artists love this game. Please keep it up and good luck in the future.

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
Hey folks thanks for the good feedback :D It's great that I'm finding such a warm welcome from people here. The pictures I create are inspired by all of you and the things you create.

OFT - For the first picture of Quinn I got inspiration from Dumitas work. So congrats on his work, which is truly unique - https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-3724257

I don't do 3d modeling professionally. Just a hobby - the game inspired me. I don't even make many other characters than the ones that are in BAD. It's just that the day only has 24 hours :)
I've created some pictures in the last few months that I'll be happy to share with you. Any tips and opinions are appreciated. As I mentioned above I have used some of the photos posted here for inspiration. Added a bit of my vision. I hope there are no hard feelings.

My favorite character from the game is Bella. But I always create her with normal proportions. It turns out that when I work with DAZ the most interesting object is Quinn. Her casting is unique and allows freedom when you create. I hope you enjoy :D
bella_portret.jpg
quiinn_rock.jpg
quinn_of_spade.jpg
quinn_finger_15.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hey folks thanks for the good feedback :D It's great that I'm finding such a warm welcome from people here. The pictures I create are inspired by all of you and the things you create.

OFT - For the first picture of Quinn I got inspiration from Dumitas work. So congrats on his work, which is truly unique - https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-3724257

I don't do 3d modeling professionally. Just a hobby - the game inspired me. I don't even make many other characters than the ones that are in BAD. It's just that the day only has 24 hours :)
I've created some pictures in the last few months that I'll be happy to share with you. Any tips and opinions are appreciated. As I mentioned above I have used some of the photos posted here for inspiration. Added a bit of my vision. I hope there are no hard feelings.

My favorite character from the game is Bella. But I always create her with normal proportions. It turns out that when I work with DAZ the most interesting object is Quinn. Her casting is unique and allows freedom when you create. I hope you enjoy :D
View attachment 2665193
View attachment 2665197
View attachment 2665213
View attachment 2665235
Bella with normal proportions, I'm glad that I'm not the only one here who considers her basic proportions to be abnormal and hypertrophied.
A little tip, use watermarks with your nickname on art so that no one steals your work, passing it off as their own.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
~Nothing much, just a quick hair test with Sage on the laptop while the PC is burning away some renders~

www3 w logo.png

As always, amazing stuff. On a selfish note, I do appreciate the Bianca stuff :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes