felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Agreed. Sage is the only main girl in my top 5. Bella the only other in my top 10.

Derek would be calling the restaurant every day for a spicy dish if he knew it existed.

And Ashley was crying because of Derek, she found out he was sleeping with Wendy, Ashley not a member of the restaurant.
sleeping...

in court it can work :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
And Ashley was crying because of Derek, she found out he was sleeping with Wendy, Ashley not a member of the restaurant.
Was that why? She already knew about Derek/Wendy before the party. She caught them in the act. Seems weird to cry over that at the party. I guess she could've seen Derek at the party and broken down over it? Dunno.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If Quinn doesn't hit that bullseye, the rest of her dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

My theory is that her need for money has something to do with her Dad, that perhaps he had some debt with a drug cartel or other criminal types, and either he was killed or killed himself and now Quinn has to pay off the debt or these guys will harm/kill someone else close to her, or he's in jail and Quinn is being pressured to pay her Dad's debt or else they'll kill him.

Chad did that by attacking the MC. The MC didn't really have any involvement other than just being an easy target for Chad's assumption that he was the one who sent the pictures.
i guess were more alike then i like to recognise!

my Q deep theory is that Rox went to jail for beating or killing the dude who raped a teenager Q!

The problem being it was not a rape she was selling herself to help her mother pay for her drugs !

Her mother stoped being suported by her father because of her negligence so Q is always trapped by guilt towards her mother originally and for her father after he gets locked up!

Q abd Rhyona met each other during those years and she started running a prostitution ring with younger girls during those years and she stopped selling herself!

Something caused major problems where she turns 18 and is finally warned her she can be imprisoned for her activities (probably a pep talk from Rox) ! probably a police raid!

So she and Rhyona takes the act (are those the american national exams right?) the rest of the girls are too stupid or too lost into the junkie lifestyle to fallow them and Q drops them they remind her too much of her own mother!

Her 1st months are normal but somewhere along the way she knows Vinnie and Vinnie discovering that she as contacts gets her back into the drug lifestyle (she was just being Rhyona Pimp), so she gets back into the drug world using Vinnie as her bodyguard and comes up with a plan! She makes some profit, gets more drugs and channels them into the penitentiary where Rox sells them on the inside with a massive mark up!

When Vinnie gets too lost he leaves her and drops out of college and goes into the life hardcore probably with Buddy help!

In jail there are problems with Rox where he must spend most of her earnings in lawyers and protection money!

so that summer Q lost her savings and Rox investment is frozen so she is forced to up her game, that is when Stephen discovers whats going on and presses her for sex, she not wanting to be the whore that condemned her father to jail gives him Rhyona and Mel and Sarah (the 3 students mentioned in the Stephen Jade discussion)!

and that is where the story begins the HOT contacts with the Jocks and her being persuaded by Rusty bribes into getting the HOT and Dik together gives her some breathing room but she still needs the Betas and the Preps to even out her book balance since removing her investments at a loss would mean she would be working for nothing!

Her original plan was a 5 year plan and she would have enough to buy a house in the suburbs and live off (not comfortably but still honestly) her investments, that 5 year plan is for when Rox gets out of jail, she can finally live with her father a normal lifestyle out of that environment!

Also: we do not know who released the blackmail on Chad but if it was Q and there is a strong possibility of being her as a revenge against the Jocks getting them off balance and making them return on her knees then yes she is guilty of loosing that particular market!

Another strong possibility is Rhyona trying to open up Q eyes into the mess that she is making a kind of jump scare!

Mind. Blown. That makes sense.

And here I just thought she was on her period or something
i expect better from you young padawan! how much your Italian roots are weakened when mount Vesuvius not longer nourishes you!

The MC ejaculation list with Jill was short. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
if the masturbation counts i believe she is the winner...

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
First visual novel to reach 10GB no?

Now that is quite interesting. I always assumed this game was and is a prequel to acting lessons. That's why I was confused by the Romance tag. I love Acting Lessons immensely, but I was disappointed that certain paths were cut off, certain choices forced, and the ending was rushed AF. Still one of the greatest visual novels of all time needs a remaster.
Back when DPC was still around here, he literally told us himself that the idea of this being a prequel was dropped very early on in development of the game, well before it even got a first release.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
With most girls in these games, I'm not purely focused on how they look. It's their morals. Why do you think I love Katie & Jill so much? It's not all about physical traits. My two ex-wives had an ass like that, but do I miss it or yearn for it? No. It was their personality, their morals and beliefs is what drew me to them.

Not what they looked like in a bikini or lingerie. I've never been a shallow person.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
IF you guys had a lunch with Josy and Maya instead of Quinn and Sage, Josy mentioned that she knew Lucas (the Preps freshman) from one of her class and she also mentioned that Lucas was indeed at the Preps party. What IF Lucas is somehow the one who will tell the truth about what happened at the Preps party in order to counter Tybalt's blackmailed ? What a plot twist it would be IF he is the one to help the MC.
I said it somewhere before on here, but I think he is behind the Rooster account that keeps mocking Tybalt. So I wouldn't be surprised.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
IF you guys had a lunch with Josy and Maya instead of Quinn and Sage, Josy mentioned that she knew Lucas (the Preps freshman) from one of her class and she also mentioned that Lucas was indeed at the Preps party. What IF Lucas is somehow the one who will tell the truth about what happened at the Preps party in order to counter Tybalt's blackmailed ? What a plot twist it would be IF he is the one to help the MC.
Yeah, I felt like that's what might have been getting hinted at.

Reactions: Adinho

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I like that idea. Tibbs getting fucked by one of his own.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
With most girls in these games, I'm not purely focused on how they look. It's their morals. Why do you think I love Katie & Jill so much? It's not all about physical traits. My two ex-wives had an ass like that, but do I miss it or yearn for it? No. It was their personality, their morals and beliefs is what drew me to them.

Not what they looked like in a bikini or lingerie. I've never been a shallow person.
And yet they are ex-wives for a reason. No wonder your attracted to Jill. What a good argument. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes