DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
It's just me or do you also find this episode 10 bad as shit ?
Waiting a year for this crap...
Way better than 9, that's for sure. And I felt quite uncomfortable and unnerved during certain parts of the story, which I suspect is exactly what DPC intended, so, overall, good shit, I think I have to see where the story goes to see if I like it or not.

Reactions: cuterabbit

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I would definitely recommend not using any mods for BADINK as DPC has always said it will break his game
Plus DPC has huge chip on his shoulder & wants his game played a certain way (with no mods) so he probably actively codes it so mods mess up the game.
I would recommend people to use console commands to cheat, bypass stuff
Here are some of the Console Commands I know of (been a while so not sure if all of them work)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
This guy is so fucking retarded....

dpc trolls again.png

I didn't modded anything in my saves but his tool still thinks it has found something and kicks me out. Little dick energy... This guy... :ROFLMAO:

edit: How to fix this shit... You're welcome!

edit2 (important): I have to sincerely apologize to DPC for the false accusation of fucking over players who didn't mod the game. It was my own fault!

While I've never modded a savegame, I did in fact used a mod once, and it was Scrappy's. I remembered today that I used the mod last year in December to unlock a reward that I couldn't find in the game. Well, I had the mod on my hard disk for maybe ten minutes and it's been 12 months. It's actually completely slipped my mind. I searched for a day in the game script to find out how DPC wanted to determine this with completely clean savegames and absolutely unchanged variables in order to then write a corresponding variable in the persistent file. Until I had the idea to have a look at Scrappy's mod. So I downloaded it again, looked into the mod code and... Scrappy did the job for DPC in his 1NewCheatMode.rpy script. See:

Thank you Scrappy.png

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 3154067

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-08
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.0
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - - -

Win/Linux SPLIT(4GB):

Patch (EP 9 to EP10)
Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: - - - - - -

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Multi Mods might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 2961129 View attachment 992057 View attachment 2322155 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 2322149 View attachment 2322148 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522531 View attachment 992052 View attachment 2322156 View attachment 1645333 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 992056 View attachment 2736980
just a silly question, if I dl seasons 1-2 and 3, I don't need the patch, right?

Reactions: Zarxis

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I would definitely recommend not using any mods for BADINK as DPC has always said it will break his game
Plus DPC has huge chip on his shoulder & wants his game played a certain way (with no mods) so he probably actively codes it so mods mess up the game.
I would recommend people to use console commands to cheat, bypass stuff
Here are some of the Console Commands I know of (been a while so not sure if all of them work)

I got tired of saves being ruined by mods so I just only use URM now, I have had no problem with saves since and i only use jokermods for some games cause he updates hella fast

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes