TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
1. Stop wasting posts on this kind of inane bullshit, newbie. This isn't fucking Youtube.
2. Not everybody uses the same post-per-page count that you do, so we're nowhere fucking near it.
View attachment 2010766

Are you aware of how spitroasting works? I realize the MC has a monster dong, but with one person in her mouth and one in her ass or vag, there's just no way they're making contact through the rest of her body in between.

If they went for a standard front/back DP approach that might be more of a concern.
We've seen her without her clothes on, we know she's not hiding a surprise package for the MC.
There is no individual path (as others have said), but you can definitely show preferential treatment to one over the other. If you spend time favoring Josy over Maya, Maya won't fuck you in the hot tub, and you won't get to cum inside her at the dorm party.
Yeah, no. Demonizing is the perfect word, as he's a backwards-thinking religious bigot. The fact that he's a used car salesman is ample evidence of him being a generic piece of shit as well.
To hell with that, that's fine. But who's her new blonde friend that you've added?

I thought you knew... Better watch out, they're on to you now as well.
Expectations: Trouple Threesome

Reality:
View attachment 2097212
This is disgusting.

bdfb5dad8dbf73847b56bcb21786b98b.jpg

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I am also curious to see if they will still be friends with benefits on the "Others" path.
My guess is not, if only from a gameplay point of view. You are out of any fun times with the rest of the main girls, it would be 'unfair'. In lore the snowflake MC will make up some bs excuse as to why they can't carry on :HideThePain:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Honestly that would be a dream scenario, but I really don't see DPC making that investiment since he already has some 3090s.
He should get them, because he always has a long queue of renderings (mostly animations), and he has the funds to pay for some of them as he earns thousands Euros a week with his game. That's an investment that pays back in less than a week. People here seem to greatly underestimate his monetary success.
I still can't imagine a scenario where a woman would put in that much effort to take off her panties, blow the guy, and NOT have sex. Granted, I'm not a woman, but how the fuck do you forget your underwear like that? That's one of those little scene details I have to call 'bad writing'.
When I encountered that scene I froze and I was so doubtful, "did I miss something? I remember only a blowjob". I was convinced that those panties had been put there by Bella or another girl to frame Tremolo. It was really a plot nonsense.
Serious question:
How would hiring a team speed things up for DPC? I don't mean that sarcastically. I'm asking what parts do you think DPC could delegate to others to speed things up?
He can delegate the posing of animations and quality check of the static renderings (probably he skips this step so not a great speed up). The renderings can be done with the powerful DPC machines but there are very skilled people regarding CGI animations that could really improve the visual quality of the game in that aspect. This is no more a hobbistic project like many VNs here that earn a few dollars/Euro a month, this is a product that earned him more than a million Euro, an increase in quality should be expected in my opinion.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys just tried this game, CHICK route is a really story and character development story, and, DIK route is the let's fuck and be an alpha, but character develop Sage and Quinn, but kind of lock you a real few of scenes with Jill, Isabella(my love), Maya and Josy, not a total lock, but a lot of scenes.(this was a question too, to see if i got'it right)

So my question is there is a playthrough way of get most of scenes in one run, like, do Bella, Jill, Maya, Sage, Quinn and the HOT girls, without being a full asshole or not all in in the chicken thing, or is just worth's more to do 3 separated plays(one as chicken, DIK, and a more like neutral stuff)

PS: there is a way to be a DIK in start game and is still get on Isabella good side, to sleep in her house after the big plot twist scene, i was kind of afraid to ruin the DIK route by being too much not gentle and human with Jill in the start, and i know that's some Jill goodside to get to Isabella good side, and vice versa

Thnx for the answer and sorry for bad english

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
He should get them, because he always has a long queue of renderings (mostly animations), and he has the funds to pay for some of them as he earns thousands Euros a week with his game. That's an investment that pays back in less than a week. People here seem to greatly underestimate his monetary success.

When I encountered that scene I froze and I was so doubtful, "did I miss something? I remember only a blowjob". I was convinced that those panties had been put there by Bella or another girl to frame Tremolo. It was really a plot nonsense.

He can delegate the posing of animations and quality check of the static renderings (probably he skips this step so not a great speed up). The renderings can be done with the powerful DPC machines but there are very skilled people regarding CGI animations that could really improve the visual quality of the game in that aspect. This is no more a hobbistic project like many VNs here that earn a few dollars/Euro a month, this is a product that earned him more than a million Euro, an increase in quality should be expected in my opinion.
Yea, I could actually see that being a possibility. All he'd need to is give some general directions for the posing. It's not like it would affect things that greatly if it was a millimeter off from what he wanted or something.
Still, I don't care about an increase in quality if it doesn't also mean an increase in speed. I was asking the question because people keep saying a team would speed things up when it comes to the production bottlenecks, not necessarily improve the quality. Sorry, I should have been more specific.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Guys just tried this game, CHICK route is a really story and character development story, and, DIK route is the let's fuck and be an alpha, but character develop Sage and Quinn, but kind of lock you a real few of scenes with Jill, Isabella(my love), Maya and Josy, not a total lock, but a lot of scenes.(this was a question too, to see if i got'it right)

So my question is there is a playthrough way of get most of scenes in one run, like, do Bella, Jill, Maya, Sage, Quinn and the HOT girls, without being a full asshole or not all in in the chicken thing, or is just worth's more to do 3 separated plays(one as chicken, DIK, and a more like neutral stuff)

PS: there is a way to be a DIK in start game and is still get on Isabella good side, to sleep in her house after the big plot twist scene, i was kind of afraid to ruin the DIK route by being too much not gentle and human with Jill in the start, and i know that's some Jill goodside to get to Isabella good side, and vice versa

Thnx for the answer and sorry for bad english
A neutral playthrough (balancing chick and dik choices) probably maximizes your options, as you can be in the throuple and hook up with pretty much everyone else, too.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
A neutral playthrough (balancing chick and dik choices) probably maximizes your options, as you can be in the throuple and hook up with pretty much everyone else, too.
You can get with everyone except quinn and the extraneous hookers(sarah and the like) on a chick playthrough. Those you need a dik(neutral won't do it). Jill won't go with a neutral so neutral is actually more limiting than chick.

Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
I am also curious to see if they will still be friends with benefits on the "Others" path.
That‘s why I’m hoping some kind of relationship will form with Sage but I guess it’ll take time since she just ended things with Chad. However, since both of them kissed after the last guitar lesson, even MC is wondering is it more than just a FB thing.

In my run, MC also confessed to Jill he fell for her so I guess he’s just trying to date everyone here and expect them to be ok with it lol.

You can get with everyone except quinn and the extraneous hookers(sarah and the like) on a chick playthrough. Those you need a dik(neutral won't do it). Jill won't go with a neutral so neutral is actually more limiting than chick.
Thanks for the tip but I keep bouncing from dik to neutral to chick but managed to have good terms with Jill and Sage while maintaining the throuple relationship.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sinxflavio2
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes