binbo3126

Feb 15, 2020
It’s been one week since Episode 7, I don’t know if spoiler tags are still necessary but here one anyway !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can
One choice difference i think was interesting is that if you tell Heather Tommy has been cheating on her Tommy has two girls in his bed and if you don't there's only one
When i can talk with heather is tommy cheating ?

mirer

Dec 2, 2018
Previously, the developer released a preview with Jill in the same location. White walls, white cabinets - it could very well be the hospital where James is. The three of them came there. I bet he's either in a coma or something. Maybe we will finally be shown what was in the closed room. Bella's tears are only because of James, I'm sure.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Previously, the developer released a preview with Jill in the same location. White walls, white cabinets - it could very well be the hospital where James is. The three of them came there. I bet he's either in a coma or something. Maybe we will finally be shown what was in the closed room. Bella's tears are only because of James, I'm sure.

This one?

Coma is something I didn't consider. I always thought he'd vanished and is a missing person.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Probably these are different episodes. MC has completely different clothes on this two renders.

Reactions: dalli_x and zarachi

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Gotta say that the affinity scale and Dik score jar me somewhat. Generally, when I play, I always end up neutral even if going for Dik. I don't tend to perv over the girls but I'll always choose to fight the jocks or get up to shenanigans. There's one particular scene with Jill and Bella that if you don't perv you crash your Dik points. Can't I be Dik without being a creepy perv? I'd like to chin Dawes or Caleb and then breeze past the girls without drooling :D

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes