Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
is season 3 gonna be all about Zoey (or whatever her name was) ?
Extremely unlikely, though it will involve her in some capacity, as the latest wrench in MC's relationships. 99.9% sure there will be at least 2 scenes with her getting the full wedding tackle put to use, and any luck whatsoever, at least once scene will be a threesome.

I don't know when in season 3 that will take place, but I feel semi-confident she's going to have the option to get some dicking in episode 9 at least.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Here's another pregnant theory.
With everyone explaining their playthroughs, and all end up showing a pregnancy test being positive..

We're looking and talking high and low who it might be and who it might not be, but who knows about DrPinkCake's personal life? Who even consider's his personal life? maybe the pregnancy test isn't about someone in BaD, but some sort of announcement hidden away in the last episode that he'll use to announce that DrPinkCake himself is becomming a father in the next episode.

When i had that thought earlyer today after reading yet another theory,(Maybe its us reading another page in our mother's diary) i thought, hey maybe he plans to surprice us all with that news.

Okey if i turn out to be true on this then this post will no doubt be deleted in all haste so that i didnt spoil any surprice to a large enough crowd.
But well like i said, we all asume its something BaD related, but maybe it's something totaly outside it that so far i saw noone even considered (shows how much we actualy give about DrPinkCake himself).

And towards DrPinkCake himself, im sorry that i didnt even thought about you yourself, your game is so wickedly good that i did forgot about the man behind it all, so if i am true, then at least alow me to congrats you (before you delete this post, i just wanted it to be said).

And if im wrong then simply ignore this all, it was just a thought i wanted to share myself :D

Greetings Riggnarock. :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With everyone explaining their playthroughs, and all end up showing a pregnancy test being positive..

We're looking and talking high and low who it might be and who it might not be, but who knows about DrPinkCake's personal life? Who even consider's his personal life? maybe the pregnancy test isn't about someone in BaD, but some sort of announcement hidden away in the last episode that he'll use to announce that DrPinkCake himself is becomming a father in the next episode.

When i had that thought earlyer today after reading yet another theory,(Maybe its us reading another page in our mother's diary) i thought, hey maybe he plans to surprice us all with that news.

Okey if i turn out to be true on this then this post will no doubt be deleted in all haste so that i didnt spoil any surprice to a large enough crowd.
But well like i said, we all asume its something BaD related, but maybe it's something totaly outside it that so far i saw noone even considered (shows how much we actualy give about DrPinkCake himself).

And towards DrPinkCake himself, im sorry that i didnt even thought about you yourself, your game is so wickedly good that i did forgot about the man behind it all, so if i am true, then at least alow me to congrats you (before you delete this post, i just wanted it to be said).

And if im wrong then simply ignore this all, it was just a thought i wanted to share myself :D

Greetings Riggnarock. :D
It would explain the more than 9-month wait

Maybe the haloween party will be for the heir's first birthday

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

It's always good to think outside the box, but I just don't see this being a possibility. DPC is obviously not the developer's real name and he has never shown any interest in revealing anything personal about himself beyond a handful of generic facts (e.g., that he's married). Revealing that he is going to be a father in a Q&A on Patreon is one thing, but revealing this by showing a positive pregnancy test in the game just doesn't strike me as something he would do. Especially since it would not make any sense to most players of this game who play on Steam or GOG, who couldn't care less about the developer's personal life.

Unfortunately, we may not learn whose test it is in episode 9, either. It's pretty clear to me that our MC's narration comes from a time well into the future. That positive test could be something that happens concurrent with the events of episode 8 or as a future consequence of the MC's episode 8 decision (which path).

Hp194

Feb 29, 2020
Hi guys, i have downloaded the game and got the app on my android. The question is when the new update is released will i need to uninstall and install the new update again?
Thanks

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Slap a couple of fresh 4090s on DPC, the animation bottleneck is gone and the only remaining one left is DPC himself :WeSmart:

I'd re-virginize Jill and give her out to Tybalt in my Jill playthrough for a couple of those babies :KappaPride:
New gen models are getting released, he will update the girls to Genesis 9/Victoria 9 and we are back to longer updates instead of shorter, its the same with all DEVs, they will always chose quality instead of quantity and to some extent I agree with that mentality, but there comes a time when compromising is the better choice, both for their sanity and the consumer's.

Sure, as my boy ChipLecsap †, admittedly in a untactful and bombastic way :KEK: tried to point out, the Patreon business model incentivizes 'milking' so its a win-win for them going for progressively larger updates.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
It's always good to think outside the box, but I just don't see this being a possibility. DPC is obviously not the developer's real name and he has never shown any interest in revealing anything personal about himself beyond a handful of generic facts (e.g., that he's married). Revealing that he is going to be a father in a Q&A on Patreon is one thing, but revealing this by showing a positive pregnancy test in the game just doesn't strike me as something he would do. Especially since it would not make any sense to most players of this game who play on Steam or GOG, who couldn't care less about the developer's personal life.

Unfortunately, we may not learn whose test it is in episode 9, either. It's pretty clear to me that our MC's narration comes from a time well into the future. That positive test could be something that happens concurrent with the events of episode 8 or as a future consequence of the MC's episode 8 decision (which path).
As you mildly put it, i guess i was kinda thinking outside da box.
It kinda made sense to me becouse noone found any solid proof that it might be someone ingame, so i thought well maybe its something totaly different. but as you said he hardly disclose anything personal, then maybe it isnt that, especialy considering that the post is not removed several hours after posting im guessing i havent spoiled anything that dpc doesnt want anyone to know yet that i might have what some call, da wrong end of da stick (are ya being served refference for those who know da series still).

but yeah, if i do end up being right, then i could at least say, hey i was da right one afterall :D
still, if anyone can come up with a tangeable idea before da subject is discussed ingame (wich propably wont happen for a few episodes, considering the image of da house where our mother lived in da background, it was several episodes after us taking our pic with Jill. so maybe the pregnancy test subject on who it is wont be shown to us several episodes as well).

but aside from that, lets make a poll/bet. with the relation between chad, sage and troy being what it is now, how many of you guys would go for da fact that sage starts actualy stalking chad to see that he is actualy having a relationship with troy? and proving once and for all that he was cheating. and how many of yall go for da fact that he is gonna post it all over da school in da current episode comming out?
for i think that that she is gonna do that, seeing he lied about cheating before, and finding out he was gay, and that we told her it was with troy, she might actualy go on da hunt to uncover da truth once and for all, and as a payback she will do it without him knowing and then post the picture all over da school, making an entire dent in the hirachy of the alpha's for having a gay ex leader. (thumbs up for agree, thumbs down for disagree, thinking face for thinking neither way of da other).

but personaly i wanna know whats up with our mom best friends, are they gonna make an appearance, helping her child overcome some obstacles that he yet has to face in da near and far future? when will jade find out that her husband is doing business with Quinn? and above all, when is our promised 4some from episode 4 gonna take place? DPC teased us with it back then, and i want it in the current update!!!! :p

Greetings Riggnarock

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
As you mildly put it, i guess i was kinda thinking outside da box.
It kinda made sense to me becouse noone found any solid proof that it might be someone ingame, so i thought well maybe its something totaly different. but as you said he hardly disclose anything personal, then maybe it isnt that, especialy considering that the post is not removed several hours after posting im guessing i havent spoiled anything that dpc doesnt want anyone to know yet that i might have what some call, da wrong end of da stick (are ya being served refference for those who know da series still).

but yeah, if i do end up being right, then i could at least say, hey i was da right one afterall :D
still, if anyone can come up with a tangeable idea before da subject is discussed ingame (wich propably wont happen for a few episodes, considering the image of da house where our mother lived in da background, it was several episodes after us taking our pic with Jill. so maybe the pregnancy test subject on who it is wont be shown to us several episodes as well).

but aside from that, lets make a poll/bet. with the relation between chad, sage and troy being what it is now, how many of you guys would go for da fact that sage starts actualy stalking chad to see that he is actualy having a relationship with troy? and proving once and for all that he was cheating. and how many of yall go for da fact that he is gonna post it all over da school in da current episode comming out?
for i think that that she is gonna do that, seeing he lied about cheating before, and finding out he was gay, and that we told her it was with troy, she might actualy go on da hunt to uncover da truth once and for all, and as a payback she will do it without him knowing and then post the picture all over da school, making an entire dent in the hirachy of the alpha's for having a gay ex leader. (thumbs up for agree, thumbs down for disagree, thinking face for thinking neither way of da other).

but personaly i wanna know whats up with our mom best friends, are they gonna make an appearance, helping her child overcome some obstacles that he yet has to face in da near and far future? when will jade find out that her husband is doing business with Quinn? and above all, when is our promised 4some from episode 4 gonna take place? DPC teased us with it back then, and i want it in the current update!!!! :p

Greetings Riggnarock
Does DPC delete "spoilers" from this thread? I've seen other comments here correctly predict some events and don't think they got deleted, but I could be forgotting.

At any rate, I think your question re Sage is interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Episode 8 ended with some big questions in the air, as you noted. I don't think we'll get answers to all of them, as DPC will want to draw out the drama across the season. Episode 9 will surely focus primarily on the aftermath of the MC's LI choice. If he pursued Jill and Bella and chose Bella in the end, then there are going to be fireworks with Jill. If MC slept with Sage and Jade, then who knows what shit will hit the fan.

You mentioned 4some from episode 4...do you mean threesome with Josy and Maya? If yes, I'm waiting for that, too. I love all the paths, but the throuple is my favorite in some ways. If you do mean 4some, are you referring to Sara, Riona, and Mel? That would be super hot, but I don't think we're going to get any 4somes anytime soon. From DPC's updates, there are at least two 3somes in episode 9, but he's made no reference to a 4some, and I think he would if he'd created one. He's said that creating a good threesome is technically challenging, to make it look natural, and a foursome would be even more technically difficult, I'm sure.

You got me thinking about 4somes now, though. I don't think DPC will ever do this and many other players will freak out with just my mentioning this, but I'd love to see a swap type scenario--say, with Tommy and Heather or JB and Elena. Being on a Quinn path seems perfect for something like that, in my view.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes