Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
dude, you let her friend and coworker take off her panties and suck you off in her car. did you really foresee no consequences? :BootyTime:
I still can't imagine a scenario where a woman would put in that much effort to take off her panties, blow the guy, and NOT have sex. Granted, I'm not a woman, but how the fuck do you forget your underwear like that? That's one of those little scene details I have to call 'bad writing'.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I still can't imagine a scenario where a woman would put in that much effort to take off her panties, blow the guy, and NOT have sex. Granted, I'm not a woman, but how the fuck do you forget your underwear like that? That's one of those little scene details I have to call 'bad writing'.
My assumption has always been that DPC meant the scene to be full sex in the car however he couldn't get the renders/animation to look good so changed it to the BJ instead. He couldn't think of another way to get Bella to know about the assignation without the panties in the car though so never changed it.

mochi69

Mar 9, 2019
this game was most awesome,great story,great render,nice character build,and most of everyone like it,but.........it really not worth waiting 7month per episode for 2hours play..sorry just be honestly assumption.

Reactions: SomboSteel

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Serious question:
How would hiring a team speed things up for DPC? I don't mean that sarcastically. I'm asking what parts do you think DPC could delegate to others to speed things up? *This question, this question right here.*
Edit:
And by "speed things up", I mean strictly speeding up the production time. Not talking about improving quality. Since ... why the hell would you be talking about quality when the main argument here is how a team would make the development time shorter vs DPC alone. Yea, quality could be improved with a team but for the sake of the *question*, it should be complementary to a faster dev cycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Possible spoilers

I'm heartbroken! I've been playing for Bella this whole time on my first play through and I get to the post tennis scene and she breaks it off with me because she found Cathy's panties! Omg! That was so long ago story wise. I don't have the heart to reload from that long ago to try to get back on her path. Ugh. This sucks! Is it really over with her?
Posted this while ago as I run into the same problem. Just edit your save with save editor.

Use save editor, it is free.

It actually has to do with driving Cathy home and fooling around with her in Episode 5.
Save right at the end of the tennis match or when you enter Bella's car. Upload your save to save editor.
Scroll down. You only have to change 1 parameter: ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 (1)
Change green number in parenthesis from 1 to 0 (true to false).
Download modified save and you are ready to go. It literately takes a minute to do it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Posted this while ago as I run into the same problem. Just edit your save with save editor.

Use save editor, it is free.

It actually has to do with driving Cathy home and fooling around with her in Episode 5.
Save right at the end of the tennis match or when you enter Bella's car. Upload your save to save editor.
Scroll down. You only have to change 1 parameter: ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 (1)
Change green number in parenthesis from 1 to 0 (true to false).
Download modified save and you are ready to go. It literately takes a minute to do it.
Don't even bother with the save editor. Just use the developer console and change it manually.

cdawg20789

Jun 25, 2018
Ok, so I just got to Episode 4, and I have to say...our MC is an absolute d-bag! And a whiny one at that. If I could reach through the screen and smack him, I'd have done so multiple times already. The nerve of this wanker to get to so butthurt over
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when he goes around f**king half the campus is insane.

I hope his balls drop and he matures at some point b/c right now it actually hurts trying to play as his pathetic whiny ass.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Ok, so I just got to Episode 4, and I have to say...our MC is an absolute d-bag! And a whiny one at that. If I could reach through the screen and smack him, I'd have done so multiple times already. The nerve of this wanker to get to so butthurt over

I hope his balls drop and he matures at some point b/c right now it actually hurts trying to play as his pathetic whiny ass.
well... he doesn't have to go around fucking half of the campus, that's on you.

but he is a snowflake. with a potty mouth.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Possible spoilers

I'm heartbroken! I've been playing for Bella this whole time on my first play through and I get to the post tennis scene and she breaks it off with me because she found Cathy's panties! Omg! That was so long ago story wise. I don't have the heart to reload from that long ago to try to get back on her path. Ugh. This sucks! Is it really over with her?
My friend, come, let us mourn together.... :cry:

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022

Yeah, the way MC handled that was arguably one of the worst moments in the game

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

No, he does not mature, but fortunately he continues to fuck them all.

Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
I’m not sure have you gotten to the part
but yeah he’s whiny.

Wow, I really hate Tybalt for doing that to Jill because of the mansion incident. Just started episode 7 and it appears that
. Despite some hiccups in the game, I can’t help but continue on.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Possible spoilers

This is exactly why I prefer to play with a mod/cheat. With a cheat you can just change the games viarables /choices in the cheat menu instead of having to play the entire game over just to change one choice.

Reactions: Konek Besar

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This is exactly why I prefer to play with a mod/cheat. With a cheat you can just change the games viarables /choices in the cheat menu instead of having to play the entire game over just to change one choice.
You can do that via the dev console, no need to install a mod that may result in your future games being fucked by the developer. DPC doesn't tend to give his variables tricky names, you can find almost everything pretty easily.

Reactions: Gunizz and eM-Ka
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes