Dr. Average

Jan 1, 2022
Man, it's crazy how all the good games are in development right now and will release their next updates within the next two months. It's like they're all syncing up or something.
They're all working together to make No Nut November borderline impossible and for those of us who fails will have to go through December's line up. Who's up for the challenge?

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The more I think about it, the more I wish The Interlude would have been DPC' secret side project he would chip away at while doing the last few episodes of the Season 2. And then, out of nowhere, have it release like 2 months before EP9, if only because I am curious if most of the people that hate it/Zoey do it because they convinced themselves that DPC wasted time, or they legitimately feel this is the worst piece of content DPC has ever put out. :unsure:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
The more I think about it, the more I wish The Interlude would have been DPC' secret side project he would chip away at while doing the last few episodes of the Season 2. And then, out of nowhere, have it release like 2 months before EP9, if only because I am curious if most of the people that hate it/Zoey do it because they convinced themselves that DPC wasted time, or they legitimately feel this is the worst piece of content DPC has ever put out. :unsure:
i mean, this was the first time DPC ever deviated from the main game. people were gonna be upset even if it was the best side content ever made. imagine how pissed people would have been if you find out AL SPOILERS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

almost nobody would want that to happen in that game, just like like everybody didnt want that to happen for this game either. any deviation will appear to be time spent wasted. especially with annual updates being the norm now

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
any deviation will appear to be time spent wasted. especially with annual updates being the norm now
Whoa, hold on now, buddy. I respect you, but annual updates are not "the norm". This is a massive deviation from his previous production cycle on this game. An outlier. If it becomes "the norm" for BaDIK I can't help but anticipate significant drop-off in his support base.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Whoa, hold on now, buddy. I respect you, but annual updates are not "the norm". This is a massive deviation from his previous production cycle on this game. An outlier. If it becomes "the norm" for BaDIK I can't help but anticipate significant drop-off in his support base.
well, idk im leaning much more towards 1 update per calendar year will be the norm now. i wont mind being wrong, but i dont see him being able to get around the production bottleneck as he makes every episode bigger than the last and will never hire a team.

im pretty sure this is the future, fellas :HideThePain:

topkeker

Jun 8, 2018
Slap a couple of fresh 4090s on DPC, the animation bottleneck is gone and the only remaining one left is DPC himself :WeSmart:

I'd re-virginize Jill and give her out to Tybalt in my Jill playthrough for a couple of those babies :KappaPride:

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz and Sasanid

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
well, idk im leaning much more towards 1 update per calendar year will be the norm now. i wont mind being wrong, but i dont see him being able to get around the production bottleneck as he makes every episode bigger than the last and will never hire a team.

I'm just not sure what hiring a team would do at this point. It's more like he just needs a good friend to grab him by the shoulders and say "HEY! STOP! It's good enough. That'll do." Lol.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

Writing was on the wall when he decided to split the game into different paths at the end of episode 8
If Episode 9 comes out in November... Episode 10 wont be out till June or July 2023 then Episode 11 February 2024.
This is all assuming he takes 7 months per episode it could get worse like 8 or 9 months.
"Don't worry guys DPC doesn't need a team" :Kappa:
jim-carey-good-afternoon.gif

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Possible spoilers

I'm heartbroken! I've been playing for Bella this whole time on my first play through and I get to the post tennis scene and she breaks it off with me because she found Cathy's panties! Omg! That was so long ago story wise. I don't have the heart to reload from that long ago to try to get back on her path. Ugh. This sucks! Is it really over with her?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Writing was on the wall when he decided to split the game into different paths at the end of episode 8

If Episode 9 comes out in November... Episode 10 wont be out till June or July 2023 then Episode 11 February 2024.
This is all assuming he takes 7 months per episode it could get worse like 8 or 9 months.
this was me last year
YE, YE, WE'RE GONNA GET EP 8 WITH THE HALLOWEEN PARTY BY NOVEMBER AND THEN EP 9 IN SPRING
abandon all hope, 9 months per release will be a really optimistic expectation

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Honestly that would be a dream scenario, but I really don't see DPC making that investiment since he already has some 3090s.
I wouldn't be so sure. With the kind of income he's got flowing in, he could easily triple up without suffering when you look at his monthly profits. If preliminary reports about them are accurate, the raw rendering power should be at least 2x what he has now (per card), possibly in the 3-4x range. That's absolutely worth it as an investment, and he could still rake in good bucks selling off his older cards to the second-hand market. Based on what they claim it needs for power, he shouldn't have to replace any power supplies or anything else, just swap, update drivers, and go. if he's truly intent on making longer/more complex animations he'd be an absolute fool to not upgrade them if he doesn't want to totally fuck his production schedule.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Possible spoilers

I'm heartbroken! I've been playing for Bella this whole time on my first play through and I get to the post tennis scene and she breaks it off with me because she found Cathy's panties! Omg! That was so long ago story wise. I don't have the heart to reload from that long ago to try to get back on her path. Ugh. This sucks! Is it really over with her?

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Possible spoilers

dude, you let her friend and coworker take off her panties and suck you off in her car. did you really foresee no consequences? :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes