Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
You can get with everyone except quinn and the extraneous hookers(sarah and the like) on a chick playthrough. Those you need a dik(neutral won't do it). Jill won't go with a neutral so neutral is actually more limiting than chick.
You need MASSIVE DIK for the lewd bathtub scene with Sarah, Mel and Heather. I prefer to play first as MASSIVE DIK because then I just miss Jill and Maya and that's fine, I find them really boring, and also considering it's better to have a specific save just for Jill. So I prefer the funnier "bang 'em all" play at first, it's more in the spirit of the game (it's BEING A DIK, not BEING A CHICK).

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
stupid question, where can i find the flower pot to water? XD
I see others have answered you on this one, but I wanted to reassure you: This is not a stupid question. Navigating the maze of a house can be a real pain in the ass, and I'd honestly expect the MC's plant to be in his giant fucking room with all the space for it. I kinda get why it isn't, if Jamie's garden space has all the better natural light and such, but it should have been something more useful. Like "Water your plant IN THE GREENHOUSE ROOM".

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I see others have answered you on this one, but I wanted to reassure you: This is not a stupid question. Navigating the maze of a house can be a real pain in the ass, and I'd honestly expect the MC's plant to be in his giant fucking room with all the space for it. I kinda get why it isn't, if Jamie's garden space has all the better natural light and such, but it should have been something more useful. Like "Water your plant IN THE GREENHOUSE ROOM".
this entire time I was sure my first-available downloaded version was a buggy one and the plant I'm supposed to water was one in the MC's room.
can't click it, who cares
so, I agree with you. could have been mentioned it's there

Reactions: Ilhares

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I finally got to the sex scene with Isabella in chapter 8. Lots of work but big pay off. Holy moley! Talk about a ball drainer. She a fucking beast! Lol so glad I went that path first.

I'm pretty sure that Isabella is DPC's favorite character. Judging by how much work went into those two scenes and that she's so prominent in the menus and such.

Reactions: dshadowkpr

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know and ive been ignoring it at the same time. All the talk in here way back, months and months were talking about how people were looking forward to an episode of fun and happy couple time for every path and the party. Somehow that seeped in (I also blame the Bella porch preview mulling in my mind) and I had deluded myself into a dream of one happy episode for Bella+MC with comparatively minor side drama such as a soulcrushed Jill etc as well as the communal path drama that is Sages adopted family.

You just made it come crashing back, of course it have to happen now to set things up. You delivered the comedown before i got the experience of the high :HideThePain: :KEK:

In my mind no drama is as high on the ladder as Bellas. That damn cry for help library scene have set it at a severity apart from all the other LI "bombs", they are low to mid severity if that makes sense? Things that hurt and makes you grow sure but not at the level of loss and grief. If every hint about Bellas past is not as severe as we have been led to believe im gonna get really fucking annoyed :sick:
I think we'll get this happy Bella episode and this plot bomb will be activated by the end of Episode 9.
Do you want to live happily ever after? Haha, I'm DrPinkCake and that's not going to happen, here's some serious drama for you.
Bella's drama will be special, I think it's not for nothing that the Steam achievement for Bella's path is called "Bumpy road"

And I think all MGs will have some serious drama.

Maya is her drama with credit and blackmail from a psychopathic father
Jill's history with her sister, her family's potential connection to Lynette, and Jonathan somewhere over the horizon. Plus the relationship of a poor guy and a rich girl, the reaction of her family will be bad. Also Tybalt.
Sage already understands, there could be a whole nuclear disaster if you did something stupid with Jade and she explodes as the fourth power unit in 1986 ... And this may reflect on Maya with her debt. And Quinn's business is coming from the backyard.
The only one I don't see personal drama and my own story arc is Josy. She is locked on Maya, she has no problems of her own. And it dissolves. because I like Josy, I hope DPC spends more time on her story.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Even if you're already fuck buddies, even though she is wearing the HOTs cheerleader outfit and (apparently) no underwear, and even though no one else is around, if you look down to admire her ass, you get DIK points.
It's simple, DIK points are for following the call of your DIcK.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
You need MASSIVE DIK for the lewd bathtub scene with Sarah, Mel and Heather. I prefer to play first as MASSIVE DIK because then I just miss Jill and Maya and that's fine, I find them really boring, and also considering it's better to have a specific save just for Jill. So I prefer the funnier "bang 'em all" play at first, it's more in the spirit of the game (it's BEING A DIK, not BEING A CHICK).
To be honest: I played Sage/ M&J route at the same time with different saves for my first play though then Jill and The DIK route then Bella as a chick. Honestly, I'm glad I wanted to play the DIK route because I was nervous about playing it but damn it fun as hell and especially the stuff with the other girls. I'm not going to lie, Mel, Lily, Quinn, Riona, and Cam had the best sex scenes with the MC in terms of side girls but I'm not sleeping on Ivy, Jade & Sandy, and Sarah scenes though.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
A simple solution would have been to add Jamie's garden in the quick room jump options. I don't get why that wasn't done.

Reactions: KaiserST

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
there could be a whole nuclear disaster if you did something stupid with Jade and she explodes as the fourth power unit in 1986
Damn I need to watch the Chernobyl series again :KEK:

Also about Josy and drama; I'm sure there is going to be drama on the throuple path, especially if you heavily favor other girl.
Perhaps not in episode 9 though, maybe too soon.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Why is this game labeled as cheating?!
Because there is cheating in the game? Seems like the obvious reason.

Besides the MC banging all the girls (well, almost all). Some would consider that cheating (even though there is no commited relationship yet).

Chad cheats on Sage. Professors cheat on their husband/wife. Girlfriends cheat on their boyfriends. I mean, there is a lot of people cheating on each other in this game.

Oh and you can cheat on your exams.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Damn I need to watch the Chernobyl series again :KEK:

Also about Josy and drama; I'm sure there is going to be drama on the throuple path, especially if you heavily favor other girl.
Perhaps not in episode 9 though, maybe too soon.
Yes, it makes sense. I don't know in the real life an example of such a successful triple relationship. When you have to choose, and the window of opportunity that will allow you to save Trouple will be very small.
And even higher in the thread I see the idea about Tommy, what will happen when he finds out about MC+JoJo

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Coma is something I didn't consider. I always thought he'd vanished and is a missing person.
And you probably don't need to consider it, i still believe in that theory that Bella is a schizo (schizophrenic) and James is for sure dead...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yes, it makes sense. I don't know in the real life an example of such a successful triple relationship.
Am sure there's plenty of such in countries where polygamy is a legal norm. (that's some 50+ out of 200) They just don't get brought up in countries where it's not.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes