felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Damn I need to watch the Chernobyl series again :KEK:

Also about Josy and drama; I'm sure there is going to be drama on the throuple path, especially if you heavily favor other girl.
Perhaps not in episode 9 though, maybe too soon.
That is definitely a plot twist that we will have to go through sooner or later. When? it all depends on Maya's loan, as soon as it's closed it's not like there's anything else to wait for, so technically it's possible even to the next chapter

but drama for whom?
from the player's point of view it will be real drama only for those who wanted to stay in the trouple and see it collapse
from the characters' point of view a drama of growth toward what you really want

of course, there is always the possibility that DPC will determine that a player who pushed only or principally on one of the two girls is the one ousted from the trouple, and if controversy is the goal that is the way to go

Am sure there's plenty of such in countries where polygamy is a legal norm. (that's some 50+ out of 200) They just don't get brought up in countries where it's not.
I don't think being in a relationship with multiple people is expressly forbidden in many countries...if anything, being married to multiple people is forbidden, but they are in college...it seems like a distant problem

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Am sure there's plenty of such in countries where polygamy is a legal norm. (that's some 50+ out of 200) They just don't get brought up in countries where it's not.
True, this is common especially in Islamic countries, but the game takes place in the US. So Tremolo will not have a harem with concubines :LOL:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't think being in a relationship with multiple people is expressly forbidden in many countries...if anything, being married to multiple people is forbidden, but I'm in college...it seems like a distant problem
You're right, but i was thinking along the lines of how the legal situation shapes social expectations and/or interactions -- it is much easier for people to form a lasting relationship with multiple partners when it's widely accepted/promoted as normal and they grow up in such environment, vs when it's deemed illegal and you're taught from childhood that you can only ultimately have one partner.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
They are lots of religion in US that use polygamy (and lots of states were it's legal)
This is incorrect. There are a few faiths in the US that may practice polygamy, but it is illegal in every state of the nation. It was outlawed in 1882. (Edmunds Anti-Polygamy Act)
*technically includes Puerto Rico, Guam, etc. Anywhere the US has dominion.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You're right, but i was thinking along the lines of how the legal situation shapes social expectations and/or interactions -- it is much easier for people to form a lasting relationship with multiple partners when it's widely accepted/promoted as normal and they grow up in such environment, vs when it's deemed illegal and you're taught from childhood that you can only ultimately have one partner.
absolutely yes, of course "normal" is always easier. but in their specific case what should be the problems? a situation like the one with John and Elena at the dorm party where they are seen taking turns in effusions? they may generate some gossip, but in the end it seems to me little stuff

Maya and Josy have much more fear and difficulty dealing with their relationship than they do with the triangle

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
This is incorrect. There are a few faiths in the US that may practice polygamy, but it is illegal in every state of the nation. It was outlawed in 1882. (Edmunds Anti-Polygamy Act)
*technically includes Puerto Rico, Guam, etc. Anywhere the US has dominion.
Ok thanks was taught by someone from us that they could do that guess he was wrong

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I think we'll get this happy Bella episode and this plot bomb will be activated by the end of Episode 9.
Do you want to live happily ever after? Haha, I'm DrPinkCake and that's not going to happen, here's some serious drama for you.
Bella's drama will be special, I think it's not for nothing that the Steam achievement for Bella's path is called "Bumpy road"

And I think all MGs will have some serious drama.

Maya is her drama with credit and blackmail from a psychopathic father
Jill's history with her sister, her family's potential connection to Lynette, and Jonathan somewhere over the horizon. Plus the relationship of a poor guy and a rich girl, the reaction of her family will be bad. Also Tybalt.
Sage already understands, there could be a whole nuclear disaster if you did something stupid with Jade and she explodes as the fourth power unit in 1986 ... And this may reflect on Maya with her debt. And Quinn's business is coming from the backyard.
The only one I don't see personal drama and my own story arc is Josy. She is locked on Maya, she has no problems of her own. And it dissolves. because I like Josy, I hope DPC spends more time on her story.
Serious drama huh, I think were both right. I dont know whats twisted in my head but for myself what the LIs, save Bella, have in common is romantic/lustful relationship drama. Fucking around drama. The stuff you get through in your youth so you hopefully dont have hangups later. Its essentially all bullshit, stuff you later look back upon through rose tinted glasses as superficial youthful horny fuckups. So I dont really see it as serious drama looking in from the outside. Only Bellas past triggers that for me and to a much lesser degree Mayas future held in financial and emotional hostage but that can be worked around.

Let me explain in a bit more detail how i think: Sure things can get heated in the moment when a college manchild fucks a teacher and her daughter, but the potential fallout except divorce, disgrace and career issues for the teacher? A couple years later noone is gonna remember that except the ones involved? This is why I dont really think of the Sage situation as serious. Its gonna suck in the imediate future but not for the long haul.*

For now I think the only way I can see Jills sistuation become serious is if her family disowns her and she takes that badly. Not that I care for her but abandonment cause real issues as the social animal we are.

Been a good discussion. We just rate the levels of drama by different scales. Noone is wrong here.

*Tangentilly to the Burkes, Quinns prostitution&drug business is serious depending on how its handled by DPC, how involved Steven Burke and B&R is and how it will explode or if it will be handled quietly. We have no confirmation on how well involved they are with each other.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I finally got to the sex scene with Isabella in chapter 8. Lots of work but big pay off. Holy moley! Talk about a ball drainer. She a fucking beast! Lol so glad I went that path first.

I'm pretty sure that Isabella is DPC's favorite character. Judging by how much work went into those two scenes and that she's so prominent in the menus and such.
i would argue that Quinn is DPC's favorite character. Look how much time and character development she gets for not even being a "true" LI

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
absolutely yes, of course "normal" is always easier. but in their specific case what should be the problems?
Ahh no, i think we have a misunderstanding -- i'm not saying there should be problems for sure with the throuple. Quite the opposite, i was responding to posts which made such claims, especially how there's no known successful throuples.

Personally, i believe they can make it work with enough honest effort.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Because there is cheating in the game? Seems like the obvious reason.

Besides the MC banging all the girls (well, almost all). Some would consider that cheating (even though there is no commited relationship yet).

Chad cheats on Sage. Professors cheat on their husband/wife. Girlfriends cheat on their boyfriends. I mean, there is a lot of people cheating on each other in this game.

Oh and you can cheat on your exams.
If you pay attention, you can find a lot of mistakes in tagging in games, for example, the game Treasure of Nadia contains cheating, but it does not have such a tag.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Who is your profile picture? Which game is it from?
Check the link in the middle of my signature

i would argue that Quinn is DPC's favorite character. Look how much time and character development she gets for not even being a "true" LI
She is quickly climbing the ranks of the girls I'm most interested in, if not from a romance standpoint just for the character development and being one of the only threads with any semblance of a main plot, because it sure as hell isn't Maya and her religious father, unless he snaps and turns out to shoot the campus.

On Bella' side it will probably be some hiccups and a lot of red herrings, I refuse to believe he will go really dark with one of the main girls ever again, one, if not the first LI he designed for the game(can't remember if it was her, Sage, or Maya), especially if its mental illness related.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Serious drama huh, I think were both right. I dont know whats twisted in my head but for myself what the LIs, save Bella, have in common is romantic/lustful relationship drama. Fucking around drama. The stuff you get through in your youth so you hopefully dont have hangups later. Its essentially all bullshit, stuff you later look back upon through rose tinted glasses as superficial youthful horny fuckups. So I dont really see it as serious drama looking in from the outside. Only Bellas past triggers that for me and to a much lesser degree Mayas future held in financial and emotional hostage but that can be worked around.

Let me explain in a bit more detail how i think: Sure things can get heated in the moment when a college manchild fucks a teacher and her daughter, but the potential fallout except divorce, disgrace and career issues for the teacher? A couple years later noone is gonna remember that except the ones involved? This is why I dont really think of the Sage situation as serious. Its gonna suck in the imediate future but not for the long haul.*

For now I think the only way I can see Jills sistuation become serious is if her family disowns her and she takes that badly. Not that I care for her but abandonment cause real issues as the social animal we are.

Been a good discussion. We just rate the levels of drama by different scales. Noone is wrong here.

*Tangentilly to the Burkes, Quinns prostitution&drug business is serious depending on how its handled by DPC, how involved Steven Burke and B&R is and how it will explode or if it will be handled quietly. We have no confirmation on how well involved they are with each other.
I already have several options for the development of the situation with Sage and the continuation of the meeting with Burke. Options from "good" to "disaster". Well, it depends on the decisions made by the player. Or maybe the DPC deliberately intensifies the degree of drama and ends the episode with this, and then we get a detente at the beginning of the next one. He already did that.
Speaking of Jill, I'm really looking forward to her family's reaction. I have a hunch that Royce is very corrupt from the inside, although they show the appearance of a good royal family. They have a lot of skeletons in their closet. Only one situation with Lana asks questions. She is dead or "died". Maybe they did something to her...
"It's very easy to become a black sheep in the family if you behave incorrectly and your last name is Royce"

Yes, I can finally have an interesting conversation, Thank you. (y)

Reactions: BigBlueDude

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Why is this game labeled as cheating?!
have you tried playing a dik path? :BootyTime:

this is true. would have been better if he spent the time to fix jill's face. or at least THE TEETH

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
have you tried playing a dik path? :BootyTime:

this is true. would have been better if he spent the time to fix jill's face. or at least THE TEETH
Hello, the matter is solved, actually I had misunderstood the concept of cheating, I thought it only meant cheating on the mc, but when I read the cheating tag again and more carefully in the tag section, I realized that it is not limited to the mc, any couple in the game where one of the couples Having sexual and emotional relationship with another person means cheating (according to f95zone definition), but mistakes can also be seen in labeling in different games, for example, Treasure of Nadia contains cheating, but this tag is not registered for it.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes