Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Wait... what?

View attachment 2100044

Did Tommy killed Heather or died this bastard? I prefer the last option. He's a selfish dumbfuck and I'm sure he did this Cathy thing. I really hope this is not only some decoration to the halloween party.
Options:
1. It's just a party decoration
2. Tommy overdose during/after the party
3. The most conspiracy theory: Tommy was attacked and inflicted severe injuries on him and he ended up in intensive care. The fact that there is a traitor among the DIK is obvious, and someone else is a spy behind the mansion (a creepy shadow in Episode 6).
I can also make connections between these theories and the MC+Jill preview at the hospital. Maybe it was Tommy who suffered, and the MC is sitting in the corridor waiting for the verdict of the doctors? And Jill was just there and decided to support Tremolo.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
It turns out that there are 80 animations left to process and with the current processing rate of 10 animations per week (if it is stable) there are approximately 8 weeks left to render animations
I wonder if DPC is able to push more animations per week..? He did process 20 animations/week at one point so why not again? :KEK:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Numbers two weeks in a row! Christmas has come early! :D

DPC completed 198 static renders and 9 animations this week. This brings his overall average up to ~149 statics and 7.5 animations per week since the Interlude launched. We also have revised target numbers, ~4875 for statics and 280-320 for animations; that's a net win for us as the tiny increase in statics is well worth the 25 fewer animations expected (on average - actual results may still vary). Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to the lowered targets and a slight increase in animation rendering, we're now on target to complete animations around the start of December. With a bit of luck (DPC did say there are up to 40 more animations to pose so it might be fewer) I think we could make up enough ground to permit a (late) November release. So all in all I'd say the news is good, though we still have a while to wait. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I wonder if DPC is able to push more animations per week..? He did process 20 animations/week at one point so why not again? :KEK:
He can prepare 20 animations per week. But the most important work is rendering, drawing graphics, according to the template set by the author. This requires computing power. And now this speed is 10 animations per week. The processing speed depends on the complexity of the animations, but I don't think this process can be greatly accelerated. It still adds the rest of the static renders, which slows down the animation processing a little, taking up the power of computers. But there are so few of them that when he finishes it, we can count on a small increase to 12-13 animations per week, no more.
I am very interested in why the work on animations has slowed down compared to Ep. 7-8 and I'm looking forward to seeing their quality.

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
He can prepare 20 animations per week. But the most important work is rendering, drawing graphics, according to the template set by the author. This requires computing power. And now this speed is 10 animations per week. The processing speed depends on the complexity of the animations, but I don't think this process can be greatly accelerated. It still adds the rest of the static renders, which slows down the animation processing a little, taking up the power of computers. But there are so few of them that when he finishes it, we can count on a small increase to 12-13 animations per week, no more.
I am very interested in why the work on animations has slowed down compared to Ep. 7-8 and I'm looking forward to seeing their quality.
Wonder if he splurges on the 40 - series cards from NIVIDIA and boosts this. Anyone know his current setup?

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
iirc 8 PCs with 3090s
The power consumption of 8 4090s alone is absurd, not to speak about the initial investment which is also huge even if he sells all the 3090s at a decent price. I hope he does it but I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Why do I always have issues finding this thread? It's like I always have to go through a Fan Art or translation page to get here. And that happens to me with every relatively known game.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes