shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No weekly update, did DPC run away with the money to Bahamas or smth???
We've been relying on fans to provide the weekly updates since N7 is just "too busy" for us low lives. :cry:

Problem is, now we don't know if the updates that get posted are the real deal or some half-assed forgery. :eek:

And the mods just delete them all. :rolleyes:

So yeah, eventually a kind patron will post the update for us; who knows what wonderful news is in store for us today. :giggle:

Or not. :poop:

Reactions: n0cn1l

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
OK. I've never seen this photo of Rusty at the dealership. What route was that on?
If you don't earn enough money to fully repair the mansion, Rusty sells his car to cover the difference. This requires failing the mansion repair mini-game. If you disabled minigames, then it requires either: keep the VIP pass AND work at the Pink Rose, or have less than 6 +DIK Reputation (which is distinct from both DIK Status and DIK Affinity).

No weekly update, did DPC run away with the money to Bahamas or smth???
It's not uncommon for DPC to post the update later in the day. Given that in the last update he was planning to pose all the remaining art, he may well be trying to cram in the last of the posing before he releases the update. We should know relatively soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: lollar2112

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

This week I worked on different tasks, including:
  • Finishing the remaining lewd scenes
  • Wrote three new scenes and made the art for them
  • Polished and expanded a few scenes
  • Wrote bios and added some characters to the Bios app
  • Fixed the credits section for v0.9.0
  • Made the "Previously on Being a DIK" section
  • Added ending screens and end reports
Work that remains:
  • Make some missing GUI for the new mini-game
  • Add music (A couple of scenes remains)
  • Add SFX (A couple of SFX remains)
  • Special renders/2D art (Testing remains)
  • Scenes Gallery (Testing remains)
  • Verify bug fixes from the Interlude
  • Playtest and polish (40%)
Phone content:
  • Rooster (2 clucks remain)
  • Stats, Bios and Vault (Testing remains)
As you can see, most of the manual work left is testing and polishing the episode.

Further insight:

4887 static renders are complete (0 in the render queue)
The number of animations for episode 9 at the moment is 303.
  • 258 animations are completed
  • 45 animations are in the render queue
The planned animations have been posed, and during this upcoming week, I'll try to estimate how long the render time will be for the entire animation queue.
I will try to finish all tasks in the checklist above aside from the playtest and polish task. Then I will continue to playtest and polish while the animations render. After that, beta testing and proofreading can start.

The truckload of work for episode 9 is almost dealt with. Now it's all about nailing the details.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

His computers only rendered 6 animations in a week. :HideThePain:
Weird jumps in the animation production cycle, a week ago it was 12/week
I don’t know why it was so slow, or he added and processed static again (judging by the growth of static renderers - yes), or these animations were complex and big. But it's damn slow anyway.
I hope 303 is the total number of animations, because if this psycho adds another scene with Madame, then we will have to wait until Christmas.:ROFLMAO::HideThePain: If this is the end, then there are 45 animations left in the queue until the end.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
This shit will be released in the World Cup final, i can tell you guys. So some motherfuckers will have the best day of their lives with their country winning the world cup and BaDik update in the same day.
With the defending champion curse, my team will go out in group stage so I can focus entirely on fapping :Kappa:

Reactions: lipe2410

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
His computers only rendered 6 animations in a week. :HideThePain:
Weird jumps in the animation production cycle, a week ago it was 12/week
I don’t know why it was so slow, or he added and processed static again (judging by the growth of static renderers - yes), or these animations were complex and big. But it's damn slow anyway.
I hope 303 is the total number of animations, because if this psycho adds another scene with Madame, then we will have to wait until Christmas.:ROFLMAO::HideThePain: If this is the end, then there are 45 animations left in the queue until the end.
It will depend on how long the animations are, I hope that DPC has already rendered the long animations and only the two second ones remain

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
This shit will be released in the World Cup final, i can tell you guys. So some motherfuckers will have the best day of their lives with their country winning the world cup and BaDik update in the same day.
And I hope that motherfucker is me :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lipe2410
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes