Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
It's ridicules how one character can make so many upset.
It's probably less about the character and more about the Interlude and how it may disturb the current narrative momentum. Though I'm sure some don't like the character.

Me, I'm ambivalent about the character and I don't think the Interlude was a good way to use the character because she's better as backdrop. Another character that we're already invested in - they may have earned something akin to an Interlude - but I'd generally stay away from them as they tend to bog things down. Like filler episodes in anime, but not quite as bad.

But the game as a whole remains interesting so I'll probably pick up the next chapter when it comes out.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Time for crazy theories. Today I caught myself thinking that Madame Rose does not exist. Why? Let's go back to Episodes 3 and 4. Pink Rose events. In these two events, we get to know all the girls. Lily, Nicole, Brandi, Rose(girl with MC's face), Sandy, the bartender. Tommy mentions Tanya. No Madame Rose.
In Episode 7 we are introduced to Madame Rose if we have chosen a strip club. Then, when in Episode 8, during cleaning, we communicate with all the girls, except ... Madame Rose and Brandi. No one from DIK knows Madame and never mentions her. In Pink Rose we never see her and none of the girls mention her. She doesn't look like a part of this world, she simply doesn't exist in it. That's all. It's a fucking hallucination of DIK MC starting to lose his mind.
If you choose a strip club - you are just a horndog who don't care about your DIK brothers and your mind starts to go crazy from spermotoxicosis. Actually, instead of Madame...Brandi or nothing. It is likely that the MC looks at the air and leaves the money in an empty booth. The club staff doesn't mind if a strange guy comes and just leaves money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe "dallix" is not a name of a person/user, but it's some kind of psychosis? Like you would get shizophrenia or some shit. And now it got to Geralt... :( RIP buddy, we'll remeber you how you were before that :illuminati:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Time for crazy theories. Today I caught myself thinking that Madame Rose does not exist. Why? Let's go back to Episodes 3 and 4. Pink Rose events. In these two events, we get to know all the girls. Lily, Nicole, Brandi, Rose(girl with MC's face), Sandy, the bartender. Tommy mentions Tanya. No Madame Rose.
In Episode 7 we are introduced to Madame Rose if we have chosen a strip club. Then, when in Episode 8, during cleaning, we communicate with all the girls, except ... Madame Rose and Brandi. No one from DIK knows Madame and never mentions her. In Pink Rose we never see her and none of the girls mention her. She doesn't look like a part of this world, she simply doesn't exist in it. That's all. It's a fucking hallucination of DIK MC starting to lose his mind.
If you choose a strip club - you are just a horndog who don't care about your DIK brothers and your mind starts to go crazy from spermotoxicosis. Actually, instead of Madame...Brandi or nothing. It is likely that the MC looks at the air and leaves the money in an empty booth. The club staff doesn't mind if a strange guy comes and just leaves money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Praying your dream becomes a reality

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
josy is the love of our lives.
she is what we live for and our goal that we strive for.

those beautiful shapely thighs,that beautiful handful of breasts.
that voluptuous alluring sultry look that makes you fall in love.

josy is a descended angel sent out to spread all the love on earth.
she deserves all our love and attention that we possess. :love: :love:
Josy_chain_outfit.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
josy is the love of our lives.
she is what we live for and our goal that we strive for.

those beautiful shapely thighs,that beautiful handful of breasts.
that voluptuous alluring sultry look that makes you fall in love.

josy is a descended angel sent out to spread all the love on earth.
she deserves all our love and attention that we possess. :love: :love:
View attachment 2144468
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yea I saw it, but still the fact that this theory appeared in youe head is quite terrifying, maybe this the early stage of dallix? Because while I understand some wild theories about LIs and side girls, why in the hell would start thinking about Madame? :D
Ah, you know what's up. I so wish that Madame was removed from the game and DPC didn't waste his time on such nonsense that my mind began to generate lunatic theories. Damn you, PinkCake! :KEK:

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
It's probably less about the character and more about the Interlude and how it may disturb the current narrative momentum. Though I'm sure some don't like the character.

Me, I'm ambivalent about the character and I don't think the Interlude was a good way to use the character because she's better as backdrop. Another character that we're already invested in - they may have earned something akin to an Interlude - but I'd generally stay away from them as they tend to bog things down. Like filler episodes in anime, but not quite as bad.

But the game as a whole remains interesting so I'll probably pick up the next chapter when it comes out.

Wouldn't it have been better to use the interlude to focus more on what the connection was between mc's mom and jill's mom and co, i mean i'm kinde curious about that, not much have been shown about it.
altho this may still yet come considering reading the diary not completed yet. >.<

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
In the category of grannies with varicose veins rather.:sick: And there are already enough MILFs in BaDIK. Bella, Jade, Kathy, probably Sandy, Nora...
Whats wrong with Granny's and their veins?
those vein's aren't much different then the ones on your wiener sticking up their face.
besides, these days even granny's can look hot.
open your eyes dude, it's not the 80's

• Haha
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes