Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Whats going on where is the update? Not complaining but i hope its worth it
He's doing something similar to what College Kings did and switch to a new system, something that turned out to be more difficult than they expected. After that mess I'm sure he's doing his best to not make the same mistakes that they did.

Reactions: RedWyne007

Lighty711

Nov 4, 2018
Can someone let me know what should I download, the last thing I remember about the game is a flashback where the story is completely different to the dik story. the file name I have is interlude-pc-lin

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Can someone let me know what should I download, the last thing I remember about the game is a flashback where the story is completely different to the dik story. the file name I have is interlude-pc-lin
Don't bother doing anything. The shitshow that is Interlude is the latest "story development". The latest release aside from that just removes music. We're due for an actual "update" at some point in the "near" future. Probably not before December at this rate mind you.

Reactions: Lighty711

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Hence the quote used by a lot of parents,
''Before you start with something new, you gotta learn on something old."

By the way, on occasion i've seen Moms older then most Granny's :LUL:

open your eyes dude, it's not the 80's

You're right it's not the 80's, and it's not about her age per se, as we don't even *know* what that is,
it's because she looks like she is *in* her 80's :sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Ah, you know what's up. I so wish that Madame was removed from the game and DPC didn't waste his time on such nonsense that my mind began to generate lunatic theories. Damn you, PinkCake! :KEK:
Maybe this is all where it starts. First it's just jokes. Then you go "Wait, there's a tiny bit of truth to that. I could see how that would work." Next thing you know you're talking about how MC is a time traveler and is his own dad or something else off-the-wall. :ROFLMAO:

Wrench84

Nov 4, 2022
Hey all. I'm new here. Got a question. Has anyone actually been able to import to season 3 that didn't get the game through patreon or steam?

I'm having the same issue where my last save doesn't show up in season 3. I do have the cheat version.

Thanks.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Wouldn't it have been better to use the interlude to focus more on what the connection was between mc's mom and jill's mom and co, i mean i'm kinde curious about that, not much have been shown about it.
altho this may still yet come considering reading the diary not completed yet. >.<
Was ... there some kind of connection between those two? I thought it was all just fan theories based on the house shown in the diary flashbacks and Jill's family's house.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hey all. I'm new here. Got a question. Has anyone actually been able to import to season 3 that didn't get the game through patreon or steam?

I'm having the same issue where my last save doesn't show up in season 3. I do have the cheat version.

Thanks.
My understanding is the GOG version is effectively the same as the Patreon version, so I'm not sure where else one could get a copy; the pirated copies like the one here are ultimately from Patreon.

Just to double check, did you save the game when prompted to at the end of Episode 8? You need a special save to import in Season 3, not a normal save from the end of the episode. It should look something like this:
Season_2_export_save_screen.png
If you haven't saved the game at this screen, try that and see it if works. If you've already done that and still can't import it, then I'd guess it's probably something to do with whatever 'cheats' you have.

Wrench84

Nov 4, 2022
My understanding is the GOG version is effectively the same as the Patreon version, so I'm not sure where else one could get a copy; the pirated copies like the one here are ultimately from Patreon.

Just to double check, did you save the game when prompted to at the end of Episode 8? You need a special save to import in Season 3, not a normal save from the end of the episode. It should look something like this:
View attachment 2145643
If you haven't saved the game at this screen, try that and see it if works. If you've already done that and still can't import it, then I'd guess it's probably something to do with whatever 'cheats' you have.
Yes.

It's really disappointing. Game is awesome. Would love to continue. I don't mind starting over but not if it's gonna end the same where I can't continue. I was gonna start a new one where I was gonna go complete DIK. My current one I have CHIK affinity with Jill story.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes