allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Hey all. I'm new here. Got a question. Has anyone actually been able to import to season 3 that didn't get the game through patreon or steam?

I'm having the same issue where my last save doesn't show up in season 3. I do have the cheat version.

Thanks.
Did you download the mod for the Interlude as well? Maybe it's a mod issue. Go check that thread.

Wrench84

Nov 4, 2022
Did you download the mod for the Interlude as well? Maybe it's a mod issue. Go check that thread.
I just did. Nothing happened. It's prob a mod thing. I've searched a lot of sites and comments. Seems to be a popular opinion. Was hoping someone here figured out a way.

Unless it's an android thing? ‍♂

Astongally

Jan 5, 2022
It is entirely plausible for a mother when she's in mourning for the passing of her own mother, to tell her adult child, "Don't worry about me honey, i'll be fine, i have my husband and friends to take care of me. Go to San Diego to try to make your dream reality if you want to, that was my mom's wish and last will, after all."
It is entirely plausible, but it's not what happens in this game. There is no such scene in this game.

And it would be more plausible if the dream of Zoey were something different to make a living of surfing... when she haven't even surfed one single time in her 18 years. How many pro athletes start practicing their sports at 18? They start eight - ten years earlier. It's a stupid dream of a brat that knows nothing about life.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It is entirely plausible, but it's not what happens in this game. There is no such scene in this game.

And it would be more plausible if the dream of Zoey were something different to make a living of surfing... when she haven't even surfed one single time in her 18 years. How many pro athletes start practicing their sports at 18? They start eight - ten years earlier. It's a stupid dream of a brat that knows nothing about life.
You come back after a 10 day hiatus to start this shit again? :ROFLMAO:

What if it turned out she loved the life, married a guy and lived happily ever after in San Diego? Strangers things have happened... :unsure:

Seems your attitude tends towards more of a parent who needs to control his/her adult offspring to make sure they conform to what they (the parent) decides is right for them (the child). Kinda like Maya's dad. :eek:

Doesn't surprise me really. :p

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hehe. Actually, "tremolo [bar]" is the name of a component of some electric guitars (also "whammy bar"; though I use it myself, "tremolo" is, in fact, a misnaming since the effect it produces is a vibrato and not a tremolo), so I don't think it's his last name.
Yeah, MC and Derek mentioned that.
The mc has two options for his surname:
  1. Tremolo; or
  2. McFuckface
Fuckface McFuckface just raises too many eyebrows... :cautious:

Fuckface Tremolo is far more likely to fly under the the radar. (y)

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH ANOTHER UNPLANNED PARENTHOOD CHAPTER!

#7 Sage, Quinn, and Maya are cousins!

UP-series-09.jpg

#8 Heather and Mona are sisters!

UP-series-08.jpg

#9 Lily is Rose's li'l sister!

UP-series-06.jpg

#10 Sarah is Hermione's naughty sister!

UP-series-14.jpg

The last one was quite a reveal, eh? We just hope Hermione comes to visit her sister at B&R and get as naughty as she is!

And if you lost any of the previous chapters, check 'em here:
THE FIRST
THE SECOND

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

This week I completed the checklist from last week.
I've added songs and sound effects, fixed GUIs and code, and playtested several branches. I've also processed my dialogue for grammar/typos, parsing 350 pages.
I only have polishing and playtesting left while the remaining animation queue renders. When I polish, I add renders here and there and modify scenes/content/writing/coding to improve everything. As a result, there are currently over 4900 renders for Episode 9.
Comparing the size of the development folders for Episode Interlude (2.51 GB) and Episode 9 (6.78 GB), there is an increase of roughly 4.27 GB for Episode 9 alone. I estimate an additional 100-200 MB size increase for the remaining animations.
The content of the interlude and episode 9 surpass the entire Season 1 of Being a DIK (~6.2 GB), which is reflected in the increased development times that I know everyone is feeling. I have also significantly increased the render quality of both static renders and animations for episode 9, as you can see from the previews I posted; this impacted render times.
267 animations are completed. The render queue has 36 animations of varied lengths left to render.
I've estimated the remaining render time to be between 4-5 weeks. It will hopefully be faster since one of the remaining lewd scenes is slightly more demanding than the rest of the animations.
I'll keep you updated on this progress weekly until it's done.
I have alerted my testers and proofreader, and they will start work as soon as the animations are completed.
I aim for a December release, but please stay tuned for the actual release date. I will announce it on Patreon/Discord/Twitter after beta testing has started.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes