SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Huh, the MC looks really weird in that preview. I blame that stupid fade.
lmao i thought the same thing when i saw this picture. its cause he looks so androgynous. like for all we know that could be Rose having a threesome with her stripper friends :KEK:

but for real, i wish MC would get some scruff on his face so he doesnt look so much like Tommy or Rose under the wrong lighting. he needs to look a little more distinct IMO

Last edited:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Yo 88troll88, maybe you should stop playing this game and play other games that fit your criteria? Instead of crying like a bitch here. Sorry if I am being too harsh but if you are not enjoying the game anymore then why are you still playing? Developer won't suddenly change everything cause you are not getting what you want.
That's one thing i asked some of the former trolls, why playing a game they don't like (the way the game is actually) and then also troll in the game thread about how bad the game is? No one ever gave a satisfying answer to my question, only insults (like they were 14 year old horny boys).

• Haha
Reactions: Lovetities

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
View attachment 2160765

No guessing needed. It's Lily. Same moles on the left arm as her character skin (Addy's Raine).

In fact, there are three moles (one is cut on the preview image), and you can also see them in this image (the upper one is less visible; I circled only the ones that are visible in the episode preview image):

View attachment 2160779

View attachment 2160786

View attachment 2160798

Moles -- the Asset Hunter's best friends.

B.T.W., the other one is indeed Nicole "Envy" (the textures of her model iST Phryne with the moles encircled in green as in the image above):

View attachment 2160803

View attachment 2160805

So, yeah... Everyone waiting for this threesome may rejoice.
impressive
GIF-221111_143543.gif

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Graphtreon calculates his earnings to be between 29K and 85K.

I did an independent correlation with other games that reveal their earnings a while back, and came up with 30K - 80K.

Taken from random internet sources:

"A person working in Sweden typically earns around 45,100 SEK per month. Salaries range from 11,400 SEK (lowest average) to 201,000 SEK (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher)."

DPC's earning fall between 330,000 SEK and 550,000 SEK month. So even taking the most conservative estimate of his earnings, he's smashing the high average salary in Sweden.

Even 2 years ago, when he only had around 5,000 subscribers, that's still between 140K SEK and 350K SEK.

So unless his living expenses have ballooned commensurate with his new income (and I accept, a lot of people simply spend whatever they earn, no matter how much it is), DPC is probably very, very well off.

And if he falls back down to 5K subscribers, he's still gonna be earning a very decent wage. The point being, he doesn't need to panic if he starts losing some customers, and even if they trickle down to 0 across the next 5 years, depending on his age, he'd could probably retire comfortable anyway.

Slightly separate not: I'll be very interested to see where his subscriber count spikes to this next release though. Will it even exceed his 17K count? Was COVID a big part in the success of ANVs over the last few years? :unsure:
I completely agree with you, but mind that I said he's upper class; I was just saying he ain't über-rich, like, Hollywood-style celebrity rich. For Swedish standards, he's like a super CEO (also from an Internet source: "The average pay for a CEO is SEK 2,091,571 a year and SEK 1,006 an hour in Sweden. The average salary range for a CEO is between SEK 1,248,668 and SEK 3,459,459", which roughly is between US$10k~US$25k/month). So, taking the average of Graphtreon, he's beating the top average Swedish CEO by ~ two times (but CEOs get bonus, so he's probably just like a top Swedish CEO). This puts him in the upper class, top upper class, very comfortable, but not über-rich. And Sweden is a very egalitarian country; if it were in the US, he'd be an average CEO even after making the adjustments between USD and SEK. And let's not forget about Sweden high taxes... And people standards of living also grow as they earn more (even more likely when you have a wife...) So, yeah... He can live quite comfortably, but he also can't be negligent about his future finances, like any CEO...

As for you other comment, I don't think he'll beat his previous record (but it's just a hunch... I may be wrong...), but I don't think it'll be COVID related... Of course, people staying at home made people look for things to do at home, but I think most of the AVNs audience was already interested in gaming, and before COVID there were already AVN's success cases. COVID may have helped a li'l, but I think it was just a small amount and, as there were AVNs before, there will still be AVNs after COVID...
When you calculate his earnings, you should never forget that the big ones come from Steam where DPC has made over 2 millions Euro according to the tools that calculate the revenue of games, based on number of reviews and other metrics. So while he's surely making a lot of efforts to produce the game, he certainly has a big budget to improve the lacking aspect of it and in consequence probably even increase his revenue (I don't think improving the render quality and shortening the release gaps would damage him). It could be that he does not want to take any risk and he's totally fine with his current situation. Steam revenue won't suffer for delays of single episodes, I suppose.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1668180245715.png

The animation queue is down to 28 animations, and the speed feels the same as last week. My estimation from the previous status update still stands.

Animations between 4-13 seconds have been rendered to completion this week. The remaining animations range between 3-8 seconds. Seven of those animations require approximately 50% more render time than the rest.

I'm focusing on playtesting and polishing, and there is no point in listing everything I'm working on since it's in all areas of the episode.

I find things to fix with every playthrough, be it renders, dialogue, code, GUI, sound/music, etc. The episode quality is improved with every pass I make.

Due to intricate branching, I have yet to see everything I created for the episode, but I'm working my way through everything methodically.

Since I'm aiming for a December release, starting next month, the Mini DIK ($5 tier) won't have the Season 3 base game for the Interlude, and it will be moved to the DIK tier ($10), as mentioned in the past.

Like in the past, the Mini DIK tier will get the patches to upgrade the Interlude to v0.9.0 two weeks after release.

A refresher for all new patrons since the last release is that my release schedule always looks like this:

• Early access (as soon as possible), Huge DIK ($25) tier
  • 3 days after early access, DIK ($10) tier
  • 2 weeks after the early access, Mini DIK ($5) tier (Patch only. You need the base Season 3 game to upgrade, in this case, the Interlude).
The actual dates will be announced when beta testing starts.

And since I've gotten plenty of DMs about it, the walkthrough is released between releases and after each episode, usually within 1-2 months after release, but never during the release weeks, as I'm preoccupied with community work during that time.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

View attachment 2162052

The animation queue is down to 28 animations, and the speed feels the same as last week. My estimation from the previous status update still stands.

Animations between 4-13 seconds have been rendered to completion this week. The remaining animations range between 3-8 seconds. Seven of those animations require approximately 50% more render time than the rest.

I'm focusing on playtesting and polishing, and there is no point in listing everything I'm working on since it's in all areas of the episode.

I find things to fix with every playthrough, be it renders, dialogue, code, GUI, sound/music, etc. The episode quality is improved with every pass I make.

Due to intricate branching, I have yet to see everything I created for the episode, but I'm working my way through everything methodically.

Since I'm aiming for a December release, starting next month, the Mini DIK ($5 tier) won't have the Season 3 base game for the Interlude, and it will be moved to the DIK tier ($10), as mentioned in the past.

Like in the past, the Mini DIK tier will get the patches to upgrade the Interlude to v0.9.0 two weeks after release.

A refresher for all new patrons since the last release is that my release schedule always looks like this:

• 2 weeks after the early access, Mini DIK ($5) tier (Patch only. You need the base Season 3 game to upgrade, in this case, the Interlude).

And since I've gotten plenty of DMs about it, the walkthrough is released between releases and after each episode, usually within 1-2 months after release, but never during the release weeks, as I'm preoccupied with community work during that time.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Judging by his pace (7-7.5 animations per week) he still has 4 weeks of rendering to do. So he should be done rendering around 9th December. Then there's still the two weeks of beta testing and we'll probably get the update in the 23rd-30th December range if anything else doesn't come up.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Thanks F95

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2162052

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
It looks like he's confident about the December release, and most likely will be. At this rate of animation rendering, 3-3.5 weeks are left before the end of the work. We will have a nice present for Christmas.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It looks like he's confident about the December release, and most likely will be. At this rate of animation rendering, 3-3.5 weeks are left before the end of the work. We will have a nice present for Christmas.
I wonder if he can squeeze a 1st week release by crunch-ing his beta testers

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I wonder if he can squeeze a 1st week release by crunch-ing his beta testers
I think if he does his pre-testing and polishing well, then it's real. He has until the end of November while the animations are processed.

I wonder if there's any ciphered message of him for delivering us Halloween during Christmas... :unsure:
It's like the efficiency of government services, lol

• Haha
Reactions: indecipherable

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
So the Christmas parties are for December 2023-2024 being optimistic? :unsure:
But the good news is that the update comes out before the end of this year ,A pity many fans wanted to make good meme's with Jill for this Christmas :ROFLMAO: although the result will be the same :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2162052

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
This is about where I thought we would be, can't wait to fuck Halloween Josy at Christmas:love::love:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

So, you make 5$ Patrons wait 2 more weeks after you made them wait 13 months for episode 9 ?!?!?! o_O

You know what, I think I'm going to download it here and save those 5 bucks. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes