allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I noticed young Tremolo and the MC of this game I though was dead are the same person, so, if anyone is tired of waiting and wants to play another interlude, give it a try -- the adventures of young Tremolo (either that or he was killed and substituted like Avril Lavigne).

View attachment 2162096

View attachment 2162097
Eh, I'm not a fan of games that say "Brrrr, girl!" every other sentence. I don't know what that is. I have no idea where that might even come from. I can't imagine a whole region of people say that somewhere in this wide world, even in another language.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba and The Dick

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Oh boy he's hyping this soooooo much that not even the trilogy LOTR (Lord of the Rings) can't compare to this masterpiece that pink gonna release on hallow... Christmas:rolleyes:

DIK move...

Release Date: 2022-03-04
:KEK::KEK::KEK:
Meh, it's not like it's anything new. He always bumps it up during the release month because he knows that we know that he knows that we know that we're just going to sign up to his Patreon for that month only, you know?
So it's just a quick extra profit from people who won't be sticking around. I think last time there was an extra condition where if you had subscribed to him for more than a month or two then it stayed the same prices more or less. I'm foggy on the details.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Hi, I was reading a review of the game and two things called my attention. I thought it was a recent review but then noticed it was an early one, so I was in doubt if these were things that were later changed because I never noticed them...

Never heard any voice acting... Am I crazy or is it something that was taken away?

Same thing, but since this one could be more subtle, did I miss something? Of, if it's gone, what it was and in which scene?

If those things are from an earlier version, does anyone have a copy hanging around? I'd love to see them!
Jill and Bella had voice acting. I think you can still hear Jill's on startup if you play her intro.
You know when there's no music and it's completely silent whenever there's a scene with Bella or Jill in the episode 1 and/or 2?
That's where it was.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Due to intricate branching
i'll believe this when i see it. all previous branches literally led to "Fuck Fuck Fuck" ending.....

Since I'm aiming for a December release, starting next month, the Mini DIK ($5 tier) won't have the Season 3 base game for the Interlude, and it will be moved to the DIK tier ($10), as mentioned in the past.
sure, this seems totally necessary at this point in time. lol gimme a break with this shit

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
sure, this seems totally necessary at this point in time. lol gimme a break with this shit
I think these are the changes he was talking about shortly after ep8, or maybe it was after he released the interlude can't really remember for sure. But with how long we've had to wait it feels like a slap in the face with a wet dildo for the low tier guys. I don't know if he is the type of person that doesn't read the room, or greedy enough to not care how he comes across.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I think these are the changes he was talking about shortly after ep8, or maybe it was after he released the interlude can't really remember for sure. But with how long we've had to wait it feels like a slap in the face with a wet dildo for the low tier guys. I don't know if he is the type of person that doesn't read the room, or greedy enough to not care how he comes across.
i also cant tell what his intentions are with such a move.

also where did you profile pic come from?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
i also cant tell what his intentions are with such a move.

also where did you profile pic come from?
I don't either, its not like he can't afford the bandwidth, the only logical conclusion is he is trying to strong-arm people into upgrading to a higher tier...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rule of thumb, if the costume/setting of a fanart is out of the ordinary, its always lockhear :D

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Hope the December release goal is met. Hopefully around February the WT and a full multi-mod/cheat mod is available so I can dl and play the new season by then.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Judging by his pace (7-7.5 animations per week) he still has 4 weeks of rendering to do. So he should be done rendering around 9th December. Then there's still the two weeks of beta testing and we'll probably get the update in the 23rd-30th December range if anything else doesn't come up.
There's no way he is going to release Ep.9 just before Christmas, worst week of the year for patches and all the post launch crazyness and stuff.

Either he does beta testing while rendering the final animations and goes for a mid december release or early january.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
There's no way he is going to release Ep.9 just before Christmas, worse week of the year for patches and all the post launch crazyness and stuff.

Either he does beta testing while rendering the final animations and goes for a mid december release or early january.
He aims for a December release though, his words, not mine. I just posted calculations based on his average pace and there's also the two weeks of beta testing. Do the calculations yourself. :rolleyes:

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
As if making people who are paying you $5 a month wait an entire year for an update wasn't bad enough. Now they have to pay more to actually get the full game.

DPC has been milking this shit like crazy for the last year. I'm glad the fan base is finally getting over this "genius visionary" bullshit and calling it out for what it is. This past year has been nothing short of a cash grab. At least now he's putting it out in the open.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
As if making people who are paying you $5 a month wait an entire year for an update wasn't bad enough. Now they have to pay more to actually get the full game.

DPC has been milking this shit like crazy for the last year. I'm glad the fan base is finally getting over this "genius visionary" bullshit and calling it out for what it is. This past year has been nothing short of a cash grab. At least now he's putting it out in the open.
Ya, I'll take the F95 subscription tier.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes