BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Due to intricate branching, I have yet to see everything I created for the episode,
Oh boy he's hyping this soooooo much that not even the trilogy LOTR (Lord of the Rings) can't compare to this masterpiece that pink gonna release on hallow... Christmas:rolleyes:
Since I'm aiming for a December release, starting next month, the Mini DIK ($5 tier) won't have the Season 3 base game for the Interlude, and it will be moved to the DIK tier ($10), as mentioned in the past.
2 weeks after the early access, Mini DIK ($5) tier (Patch only. You need the base Season 3 game to upgrade, in this case, the Interlude).
DIK move...

Release Date: 2022-03-04
:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

are pretty much the same words I use with my boss when I don't feel like doing anything

"I check things, verify data..."
"Ilhares, what are you doing today?" : Why does it look like you're being lazy?
"Reviewing and verifying our project data, boss." : Because I am, and I don't trust the other fuckwits who've been in here.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hi, I was reading a review of the game and two things called my attention. I thought it was a recent review but then noticed it was an early one, so I was in doubt if these were things that were later changed because I never noticed them...

Never heard any voice acting... Am I crazy or is it something that was taken away?
Originally there was some light voice work, but personally I think it was pretty bad, and I'm glad he removed it. Somebody said the files themselves may still be in the RPAs somewhere, but I can't swear to the accuracy of that.

Same thing, but since this one could be more subtle, did I miss something? Of, if it's gone, what it was and in which scene?
I don't remember any outright derision, but I do remember a rather amusing scene (for me, at any rate) where it was addressed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Dick

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Hi, I was reading a review of the game and two things called my attention. I thought it was a recent review but then noticed it was an early one, so I was in doubt if these were things that were later changed because I never noticed them...

Never heard any voice acting... Am I crazy or is it something that was taken away?

Same thing, but since this one could be more subtle, did I miss something? Of, if it's gone, what it was and in which scene?

If those things are from an earlier version, does anyone have a copy hanging around? I'd love to see them!
First time you run the game there is intro with Jill. Voiced. Badly voiced.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

If those things are from an earlier version, does anyone have a copy hanging around? I'd love to see them!
the VA is very interesting, however it is either done by decent actors, or it is incredibly cringeworthy

a game like BADIK, which is already beyond its fourth year of development can't really think about it, at best it can think about it when the game is finished :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

the initial warning about not playing BADIK if you are in a difficult time in your life is clearly a reference to the complaints you had about AL, DPC warns you so then if you then suffer it is your fault.

Reactions: The Dick

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The problem of voice-acting BaDIK is that DPC will want to do everything by himself...

Oh! Of course! I don't know what is worse: being triggered by Acting Lessons or that warn in the beginning which i didn't even read as ironic...
the real problem in thinking about doing a good VA on BADIk is time

you have to find several voices, at least 4-5 actors, willing to work for you for a short time a couple of times a year, and hope they stay available, because otherwise you would have different voices on the same character

very difficult, practically impossible.

On the other hand, when the game is over, if it's economically worth it, it would also be doable

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes