shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Isn't it possible to be FWB with Sage but pick Others at the end and keep both her and Jade open?
Nope, if you choose "Others" the mc ends things with Sage at the park. And that's the only way to keep your options open with Jade.

The only way to keep things going with Sage is to choose her specifically.

But I mean, in episode 8 at the end you can get two choices in a "Sage" playthrough. Sage or Others. If you pick Others what happens?
If you choose "Others", you will end it with all the main LIs (Maya & Josy, Jill, Bella and Sage).

By the end of episode 8 the mc will have only ended it with Sage and Bella, but he intends to end it with M&J and Jill too.

This means you can continue things with Quinn, Jade and the other side girls.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Nope, if you choose "Others" the mc ends things with Sage at the park. And that's the only way to keep your options open with Jade.

If you choose "Others", you will end it with all the main LIs (Maya & Josy, Jill, Bella and Sage).

By the end of episode 8 the mc will have only ended it with Sage and Bella, but he intends to end it with M&J and Jill too.

This means you can continue things with Quinn, Jade and the other side girls.
Thanks, I wasn't sure about that outcome, I never chose it. Weird of DPC, keeping all open meant a lot of possible drama :KEK:

Reactions: shazba

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Sage doesn't accept a NO even when you reject her 3 times... Why would this time will be different?

Reactions: sava75 and nyrek

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
But I mean, in episode 8 at the end you can get two choices in a "Sage" playthrough. Sage or Others. If you pick Others what happens?
We don't know.

Can we have a second chance with an LI? I don't know, in addition we must distinguish the case where the player had the choice (therefore had followed the right path with this girl) but did not choose her, from the case where the player did not have the option to choose her.

For Sage, if the MC isn't with her at the end of EP 8, it's because he's already missed several opportunities. In the best of cases, the organization of the Halloween party is the last chance.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Sage doesn't accept a NO even when you reject her 3 times... Why would this time will be different?
Well, we don't know if it gonna be different or not. Mc and sage still gonna bang I think unless Mc himself doesn't want to as it clear that he is growing feelings for sage unlike other side girls.

FapAnimePro

Jan 8, 2019
Never thought that this Ep would take longer to develop than me to decide for the new computer hardware and getting it, new PC runs since today, so lost my own bet.
you should do something about the bet since you lost
like delete all of your saves and start fresh

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
25332.jpg

Status Update Episode 9
The render queue is now down to a single digit. 9 animations remain, meaning that private beta testing, with my team of testers, can start within the next 1-2 weeks.

I have started preparing for the release, and the final preview will be posted next week.

It looks like it will be Halloween in December for every DIK and HOT.

Stay tuned for the release date announcement.

Have a nice weekend Dr PinkCake

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes