Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have written so that I do not want to lose myself details. Okay, you get a bar of evidence.

The screenshots are in order. But I leave out the unimportant ones because otherwise it will be too much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing that makes sense in all of that mess is that Tybalt is adopted too, that would give his line after the tennis match "I too come from poverty" a new meaning. The rest doesn't have any sense at all, I don't know if I should take it seriously or if it's a joke I don't get.

Reactions: ename144

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I have written so that I do not want to lose myself details. Okay, you get a bar of evidence.

The screenshots are in order. But I leave out the unimportant ones because otherwise it will be too much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, how i missed this theory posts beside all the discussions here in this thread. (y)

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
The only thing that makes sense in all of that mess is that Tybalt is adopted too, that would give his line after the tennis match "I too come from poverty" a new meaning. The rest doesn't have any sense at all, I don't know if I should take it seriously or if it's a joke I don't get.
I can see Tybalt's ultimate humiliation, if turns out he's adopted like Sage, happening when he finds out the MC has blue blood in him and him and his Mom & Dad have been trying to schmooze the MC's grandfather for years...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tybalt could also be Jade's natural son, in the end the way we are introduced to Jade is an ordinary girl who has graduated from college and comes from a failed relationship (Burke refers to a first love) who partly out of necessity and partly anache perhaps out of love at first settles down with Burke.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Tybalt could also be Jade's natural son, in the end the way we are introduced to Jade is an ordinary girl who has graduated from college and comes from a failed relationship (Burke refers to a first love) who partly out of necessity and partly anache perhaps out of love at first settles down with Burke.
I've always though that Tybalt would be a natural son of the Burkes, because he looks a lot like both to me, but it would make a lot of sense if he's adopted too.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I disagree. the relationship with nicole is anything but just fucking
Friends with Benefits are just Friends that have sex. I see them being friends than being in a relationship so friends with benefits fit more I mean he's too young for her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've always though that Tybalt would be a natural son of the Burkes, because he looks a lot like both to me, but it would make a lot of sense if he's adopted too.
Burke also was not born rich so it would fit, but the reference to a past relationship of Jade's makes me lean toward Tybalt being her natural son.

beyond that we know of Sage's difficulties in relating to his mother on romantic matters, while we see jade very affectionate and expansive with Tybalt.

But we don't hold that against her.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Burke also was not born rich so it would fit, but the reference to a past relationship of Jade's makes me lean toward Tybalt being her natural son.

beyond that we know of Sage's difficulties in relating to his mother on romantic matters, while we see jade very affectionate and expansive with Tybalt.

But we don't hold that against her.
Idk I would Jade loves both of them, she even tells MC she put her kids over her husband, and even Sage if you tell her about Chad will mention her mom did warn her.

Honestly, another thing I find interesting about Jade's route is how the game gives you a hint about not telling the DIKs about sleeping with her.

I mean the whole point that Jade has been betrayed by Cathy and her husband, and she trusted MC enough to not show anyone to the point MC was having second thoughts about it.

The consequence of showing them is that A either a DIK or The same person (That posted Cathy Pic) sends the sex video to Burke.

If you decide to delete it, then there no one finds out.

So, I have bad feeling Burke will blackmail Jade and even MC with that photo. It would be worst if you chose to date Sage and dump Jade and Burke and have Blackmail of it. HOBOY MC is a whole fucking family dilemma.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I thought it was implied that Jade couldn't have kids. So Tybalt also being adopted would make sense.

I think the way Jade coddles Tybalt vs the way Sage describes her relationship with her mother (because we haven't actually seen any interactions between them yet) is just because Tybalt is supposed to fit that "spoiled, rich kid" archetype that's also a "Mama's boy". What I'm saying is that she treats Tybalt like that because he lets her treat him like that and is still seemingly dependent on his parents or shows no intention of gaining any independence from them by constantly flaunting his family's status/wealth.
Sage is the opposite. She wants to be independent and not have to "burden" them. If Sage was like Tybalt, I'd imagine the interactions between Sage and Jade would be filled with a lot of "Ta-ta, darling. Kisses." and other pretentious and posh spectacles.

Last edited:

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Oh...You probably don't know. "You are hurting my business" it's a local meme here.
Nice idea for an AVN!

Hurting My Business synopsis: "a local whore, whose specialty is anal sex, falls in love for a guy who's infatuated with her backdoor. Unfortunately, she can only stand a number of anal sessions per week, and her new boyfriend is hurting her business. What she'll chose? Love or her career?"

hurting-my-business.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I haven't played through the entire game yet, but is it possible to choose Jade over the other girls?
You won't have the option of choosing Jade by herself yet but as long as you don't keep the Jill or the throuple path open you'll have the option of choosing "others" which is basically rejecting the current main girls (Sage, Bella, Jill, Maya and Josy).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Idk I would Jade loves both of them, she even tells MC she put her kids over her husband, and even Sage if you tell her about Chad will mention her mom did warn her.

Honestly, another thing I find interesting about Jade's route is how the game gives you a hint about not telling the DIKs about sleeping with her.

I mean the whole point that Jade has been betrayed by Cathy and her husband, and she trusted MC enough to not show anyone to the point MC was having second thoughts about it.

The consequence of showing them is that A either a DIK or The same person (That posted Cathy Pic) sends the sex video to Burke.

If you decide to delete it, then there no one finds out.

So, I have bad feeling Burke will blackmail Jade and even MC with that photo. It would be worst if you chose to date Sage and dump Jade and Burke and have Blackmail of it. HOBOY MC is a whole fucking family dilemma.
Sage's description of her relationship with Sage does not leave much room for interpretation, love has many forms, Jade probably cares about Sage too, but there is obviously no "intimacy" between them

Jade's warning about Chad then may have been a simple "he is not worthy of you," "he doesn't deserve you," which is a fairly common phrase and one that it's not that it's all that pleasant to receive from parents when you love someone

on the footage issue: it is definitely a big trap, but how much extra work is DPC going to take on for a scene that involves only one aprte of the players? if pushed too far it would result in a heavy divergence in the story. likely to just mark a game over with some characters (Sage and Jade for sure), then disappear under the rug
I thought it was implied that Jade couldn't have kids. So Tybalt also being adopted would make sense.

I think the way Jade coddles Tybalt vs the way Sage describes her relationship with her mother (because we haven't actually seen any interactions between them yet) is just because Tybalt is supposed to fit that "spoiled, rich kid" archetype that's also a "Mama's boy". What I'm saying is that she treats Tybalt like that because he lets her treat him like that and is still seemingly dependent on his parents or shows no intention of gaining any independence from them by constantly flaunting his family's status/wealth.
Sage is the opposite. She wants to be independent and not have to "burden" them. If Sage was like Tybalt, I'd imagine the interactions between Sage and Jade would be filled with a lot of "Ta-ta, darling. Kisses." and other pretentious and posh spectacles.
there is simply no intimacy between Sage and Jade, she tells us explicitly, it is not a matter of cuddling in public.

sa "And what's worse is that I want to be able to discuss emotions with my family."
sa "I wanna be able to say to my dad that I'm sad and have him sit down and listen."
sa "I want to be able to ask mom about personal things that I've always wondered..."
sa "...but I know that dad would shut down if I tried and mom would get angry if I asked..."
sa "...just like me."

can you see Jade getting mad at Tybalt whining about how he was humiliated by Jill? i can't, instead Sage expects this reaction to tell her about Chad

so either they are both adopted, or Tybalt is her natural son

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I haven't played through the entire game yet, but is it possible to choose Jade over the other girls?
Jade actually has quite a bit of content compared to the other non LI girls but we don't know if that route will actually go anywhere in the end.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes