allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Sage's description of her relationship with Sage does not leave much room for interpretation, love has many forms, Jade probably cares about Sage too, but there is obviously no "intimacy" between them

Jade's warning about Chad then may have been a simple "he is not worthy of you," "he doesn't deserve you," which is a fairly common phrase and one that it's not that it's all that pleasant to receive from parents when you love someone

on the footage issue: it is definitely a big trap, but how much extra work is DPC going to take on for a scene that involves only one aprte of the players? if pushed too far it would result in a heavy divergence in the story. likely to just mark a game over with some characters (Sage and Jade for sure), then disappear under the rug

there is simply no intimacy between Sage and Jade, she tells us explicitly, it is not a matter of cuddling in public.

sa "And what's worse is that I want to be able to discuss emotions with my family."
sa "I wanna be able to say to my dad that I'm sad and have him sit down and listen."
sa "I want to be able to ask mom about personal things that I've always wondered..."
sa "...but I know that dad would shut down if I tried and mom would get angry if I asked..."
sa "...just like me."

can you see Jade getting mad at Tybalt whining about how he was humiliated by Jill? i can't, instead Sage expects this reaction to tell her about Chad

so either they are both adopted, or Tybalt is her natural son
Well yea I think they're both adopted. That's what I said lol.

Though about what you said, I'm not sure. You could argue that there isn't that much "intimacy" between Tybalt and Jade. Tybalt doesn't strike me as someone that would ask about those personal things. I think it works because he keeps things shallow and their relationship is that of Tybalt being dependent on his parents. Jade's personality makes it seem like she'd be fine with that. She wants to coddle and Tybalt wants to be coddled. Tybalt doesn't even bother with Jade's landmine of intimate details while Sage directly enters it.

They both want different things from their relationship with their parents so I can assume that they'll be treated differently because that's just how Jade is. Then again, we haven't really seen any scenes yet with Sage and Jade interacting so who knows? We've only heard about Jade from Sage's perspective about a specific situation not so much their daily interactions.

I've thought about it some more and I just feel like we haven't been shown enough yet to really determine whether or not Tybalt is the biological child and Sage is the only one that's been adopted. I feel like with what we have already been shown, Tybalt's interaction with Jade at the Preps' Hell Week party and Sage telling MC about how her mom avoids conversations on personal topics seems like apples and oranges. They're both fruit but not the same thing.

I just think there are more hints that makes me think Jade can't have kids herself which means both of them were adopted. They could very well be red herrings and I wouldn't put it past DPC to make those relationships be something so surreal where the biological kid is favored more than the adopted one. Though, that may be more "Cinderella" than "Soap opera".
It's been a while since I included Jade in any of my playthroughs so I can't remember all of them but two I can remember are:
1. Jade isn't worried about MC cumming inside of her - That could mean she's infertile so she doesn't have to worry about it
The argument for how it could be a red herring is that she could just be on birth control. Jade can't be older than mid-40s, that's too early for menopause.
2. Tybalt talks about coming from poverty as well. I can't remember the exact phrasing or words. - That could mean he was in a similar situation as Sage and was adopted. You could even argue that Tybalt was adopted as a baby or before he was old enough to remember anything but was told at some point by his parents how shitty his situation was before he was adopted.
The argument for how it could be a red herring is that Tybalt's a snob and doesn't know what hardship is so who knows what his definition of poverty looks like? Slightly less well-off than his family is now? Regular grocery store vs the pretentious, luxury goods grocery store?
Another argument could be that Tybalt's parents weren't well-off when they first had him and became wealthier later on.

Point is, it could go either way but I'm betting on them both being adopted rather than Tybalt being the biological kid and only Sage being adopted.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
It is possible for Tybalt to be a biological son. But I don't think so that he is the biological son of Jade.

Justification:

-Tybalt whines about how much it will cost his father to clean the suit. This implies that if Tybalt is a biological son, Stephen is his father.
- He literally licks Jade's ass to make her a martini at the preps party.
- In EP8, a couple of girls ask Tybalt if he only has the one suit. No, of course he has several of the one suit.
- In EP5, the champagne is very expensive when he talks to Quinn, but when he spills the champagne on camera, it's just money.
- Tybalt really wants Jill. Maybe he wants Jill ROYCE so badly because he has gotten used to the lifestyle and doesn't want to lose it. That in turn would mean so that Jade is the rich one in the Burke family. When Stephen sees the video of Jade and the MC, he grins. Why? He has proof of his wife's infidelity and can get a good alimony payment in a divorce.
God, I still can't tell whether you're trolling or just ridiculously bad at reading context clues. I mean that is WILD lol.

(Watch him be right tho and DPC makes the rest of BADIK just a giant shitpost)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
God, I still can't tell whether you're trolling or just ridiculously bad at reading context clues. I mean that is WILD lol.

(Watch him be right tho and DPC makes the rest of BADIK just a giant shitpost)
It's dalli, the vast majority of his posts are off-the-wall insane theory craft which, I am fairly certain, has never panned out correctly. But it can be a crazy ride.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Considering the number of theory's he has made some are going to end up being right or at least parts of them but they a good read. Dalli has a better chance of being right then Mike Zeroh who has never been right
If you throw enough shit at the wall some of it will stick,

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
And a coach is a necessity? You can learn how to play any sport without specialized coaching.
A coach helps you get better faster. Just like any teacher. If you imagine that doesn't make a difference, just look at any professional athlete and see if they have had coaches in their developmental process (hint: they all did.) And I flat out guarantee you, Tybalt had a coach. All of this makes the MC's win over Tyballs that much more embarrassing.

Reactions: sageproduct

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I've always though that Tybalt would be a natural son of the Burkes, because he looks a lot like both to me, but it would make a lot of sense if he's adopted too.
Eh, we can assume Jade is fertile, since she references getting pregnant. My money says she's a natural mommy.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A coach helps you get better faster. Just like any teacher. If you imagine that doesn't make a difference, just look at any professional athlete and see if they have had coaches in their developmental process (hint: they all did.) And I flat out guarantee you, Tybalt had a coach. All of this makes the MC's win over Tyballs that much more embarrassing.
It's a given that Tybalt had a coach. But it's the mc's coaching that's in debate. Of course the mc wouldn't have had a coach, like all things though, the mc is self taught. Guitar, martial arts (well his dad helped), and supposedly tennis.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Plenty of rich kids who had coaching suck at sports, desire and natural aptitude are more important. I'm not saying coaching isn't important but these aren't pros, the mc could easily be better than Tybalt. And it would be far from unlikley.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
And fucking. Don't forget about fucking. He was almost a virgin when he arrived at B&R and now he's the master of the art of love. He's a natural. He's perfect. He excels in everything. He's like Ferris Bueller. And that's because he has God himself watching over him: Mr. DPC has bestowed upon him, through his divine power, everything that he needs for life and godliness; and the purpose of all this is so that he may fuck as many girls as he can in the world.
He kinda dumb tho.
Then again, being dumb doesn't matter when you're "star child". What would land a regular dumbass in serious trouble just turns into even more good times for MC.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
There is no real information in the game that Tybalt is the biological son of Jade, he and Sage are (at least) at the same age. We know that Sage is adopted, so Tybalt also could be. We have to wait for DPC to enlighten us in this case, unless there he is Jades Schroedinger biological child (we don't know unless DPC opens the box). :cool:

Tybalt is also for power and money, both are perfectly represented in Jill (even if she doesn't like it herself). Having her as his wife will give him the ability to interact with the powerful layer of society on an equal sight, until now he is only a student living on his familys wealth. As her husband he would level up, not to forget the physical attributes Jill have (for the goblin-hater-brigade: put a bag over her head ;)). So its natural for him to go for her, trying to put himself in a better light and put everybody down that could be a opponent.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
for what reason? an adoptive father is still a father, and for Tybalt's desire to belong to the world that only Burke's money can give him access to why should he approach him differently?
I agree with you that an adoptive father is still a father. But if Papa Stephen is supposed to be as rich as Tybalt always is, then that doesn't fit with a rich father. Given the tensions that exist between Jade and Stephen, it implies to me that he is afraid of becoming poor again, that his father then can't even afford a simple suit cleaning.

Without a prenuptial agreement, married couples automatically live in what is called a community of gains. This means that each partner keeps his or her own assets. In principle, he or she can do what he or she wants with it. In the event of a divorce, only the money earned during the marriage is divided fairly. Stephen uses his wife's assets to earn a lot of money during the marriage so that he will have some in case of divorce.

Jade casually said they have more than enough money. Jade has more than enough money, but not Stephen with his son Tybalt.

Reactions: dav3knight

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes he want to make her a martini, but i dont know how many step moms will clean his adopted son face with her spit.... that is such a mom thing to do...
Tybalt is incapable of having a real relationship, his mental grow stoped at 10 year old, he doesnt love anybody other than himself and cant see anybody else point of view for the same reason, he speak what and when he want, and hear what he wants to hear, that is also why we should see a very different Tybalt now, since Jill breaking his little bubble should be enough trauma to allow him to grow at least a little, for the worse of course, im not expecting miracles. He "loving" Jill was like he wanting a toy, the toy was his before even trying, cause he has the money to buy it. If Jade´s is the one with the money, then why is Stephen the one cheating? well, now Jade can cheat(or not) on him too, but Jade knew about Stephen sleeping around.
Yes, exactly. It's also a native language, like she told him not to speak before.

Jade: "Don’t give me lip."

Very motherly. You didn't notice the most important thing though. Tybalt never once called Jade Mother in the entire game. To Stephen he says Father. The word mother was only used by Jade once when she wanted a martini?

Jade: "Fetch mommy a martini, would you?"

Somehow the MC has the role play down better than Tybalt.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dav3knight

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, exactly. It's also a native language, like she told him not to speak before.

Jade: "Don’t give me lip."

Very motherly. You didn't notice the most important thing though. Tybalt never once called Jade Mother in the entire game. To Stephen he says Father. The word mother was only used by Jade once when she wanted a martini?

Jade: "Fetch mommy a martini, would you?"

Somehow the MC has the role play down better than Tybalt.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
since instead Sage calls them mother and father I would say it is completely meaningless....

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
since instead Sage calls them mother and father I would say it is completely meaningless....
A guy who refuses to call Russel Rusty doesn't even have the decency to call Jade mother, but in front of Stephen he says father. Double standard?

Tybalt is Stephen's son and the reason he doesn't call Jade mother is because she's not his mother. That's why he calls Russel Russel and not Rusty.

At least say mother and father to both.
Sage is adopted by both.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A guy who refuses to call Russel Rusty doesn't even have the decency to call Jade mother, but in front of Stephen he says father. Double standard?

Tybalt is Stephen's son and the reason he doesn't call Jade mother is because she's not his mother. That's why he calls Russel Russel and not Rusty.

At least say mother and father to both.
Sage is adopted by both.
but what examples do you give? what does Rusty have to do with it?

Sage, who we know is adopted, calls both mother and father talking to MC
Tybalt only calls Burke father, but in Tybalt's case it becomes evidence of the blood relationship between them
there is no sense

talking directly to them it is really unusual to call them mother and father, except one wants to call their attention.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
but what examples do you give? what does Rusty have to do with it?

Sage, who we know is adopted, calls both mother and father talking to MC
Tybalt only calls Burke father, but in Tybalt's case it becomes evidence of the blood relationship between them
there is no sense

talking directly to them it is really unusual to call them mother and father, except one wants to call their attention.
Russel Rusty makes it clear that Tybalt has a stick up his ass and pays attention to such details.

When Rusty meets Jill in the intro of EP5, he mentions that he is 100% purebred. The only odd thing is that right after that he had the conversation with Tybalt. Now let's take the opposite of 100%.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes