dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
She's not that old...
How old do you think Jade should be? Just so much about menopause. They can start as early as 45.

It's Derek's list. No one beside dalli is going to take what's written there at face value :v
I at least stick to what's in the game. Also, Derek wrote down that Arieth would have the crabs, and that is the truth. He also wrote down the truth so Becky wouldn't care about him. Mrs. Deborah has died. How does he know that, and more importantly, who is that? That was Lydia, the former B&R teacher who probably lived in the nursing home where Derek and the MC work.

With von Jade's menopause, why would Derek write anything wrong?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
We are talking about a guy who cannot tell a deer from a moose. And who wrote he was going to knock up Neil. What on Earth makes you believe he'd actually know whether Jade has been menstruating or not?
The thing is it can be a joke or maybe it the truth. Maybe he argued with Jade there and learnt about that when he got send to office. Meh, all things are far fetched for now but it could make sense if Jade can't get pregnant

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
The thing is it can be a joke or maybe it the truth. Maybe he argued with Jade there and learnt about that when he got send to office. Meh, all things are far fetched for now but it could make sense if Jade can't get pregnant
Here you can see some theories or Jade is infertile or Burke is infertile and for that reason they adopted Sage but if Burke is the infertile...:unsure::ROFLMAO:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
How old do you think Jade should be? Just so much about menopause. They can start as early as 45.

I at least stick to what's in the game. Also, Derek wrote down that Arieth would have the crabs, and that is the truth. He also wrote down the truth so Becky wouldn't care about him. Mrs. Deborah has died. How does he know that, and more importantly, who is that? That was Lydia, the former B&R teacher who probably lived in the nursing home where Derek and the MC work.

With von Jade's menopause, why would Derek write anything wrong?
Lets take a brief look at the writings on the list:
  • Mrs. Deborah (deceased): I'll take it for given cause we don't know her.
  • Becky (not interested): A huge understatement, she would rather eat shit than making out with Derek, so i'll take it as a truth.
  • Jade (Menopause): Derek got troubles with her after the words with the feminist protesters, so Jade wouldn't be very nice with him. In his simple mind he made a reason for this, so it's not a given (unaware she could be of course, DPC's decision).
  • Arieth (crabs): I'll think written after he knew (or at least heard of that) she has crabs, so no Nostradamus but listening to others, a thuth.
  • Neil: Come on, really, do we have to talk about why this name is on the list?
So it's not clear why Jade had no worry about MC cumming in her, maybe there is an explanation in future Eps.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
So it's not clear why Jade had no worry about MC cumming in her, maybe there is an explanation in future Eps.
Adopting atleast one of her kids (Sage) should be a big hint, there might not have been a more natural alternative for kids. ;)
Perhaps Tybalt was adopted or she was fixed after giving birth to him or whatever.... But when you want kids looking to adopt one normally isn't first on the list....

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Adopting atleast one of her kids (Sage) should be a big hint, there might not have been a more natural alternative for kids. ;)
Perhaps Tybalt was adopted or she was fixed after giving birth to him or whatever.... But when you want kids looking to adopt one normally isn't first on the list....
Maybe not, but there are plenty of couples/people adopting children having the ability to get own ones, but my guess is that at leat one of the Burkes (and i think it will be Jade) is not able to get own children. But this isn't written in stones, so maybe there is an explanation from DPC sometimes.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Here you can see some theories or Jade is infertile or Burke is infertile and for that reason they adopted Sage but if Burke is the infertile...:unsure::ROFLMAO:
I also think Burke is the infertile one. Tybalt is either got adopted with sage/jade son from another relationship.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Adopting Sage took place quite a few years ago. Jade was certainly not affected by menopause by then, and if being unable to have kids was on her, then that'd mean she's infertile. And if that was the case, it'd be much more sensible for Derek to write "infertile" instead of "menopause" if he actually can tell his ass from his elbow.

(not that there's any real reason why he'd write either)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
we cant take more than 1 path? like bella and jill? or harem path? even with multi mod?
You can pretty much take all paths you want, but some of your actions (like sex with Cathy in the car) will end your path with others (in that case Bella path closes) and at the end of season 2 you can only chose 1 path that will terminate any other romance.... (even the choice you aren't really on any path terminates the ones with Sage/Jill/Bella/Maya and Josy.)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes