walker188

Apr 30, 2017
How old do you think Jade should be? Just so much about menopause. They can start as early as 45.

I at least stick to what's in the game. Also, Derek wrote down that Arieth would have the crabs, and that is the truth. He also wrote down the truth so Becky wouldn't care about him. Mrs. Deborah has died. How does he know that, and more importantly, who is that? That was Lydia, the former B&R teacher who probably lived in the nursing home where Derek and the MC work.

With von Jade's menopause, why would Derek write anything wrong?
This is a man who shoved a vodka soaked tampon up his ass....

Jade can have babies.

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020

What is going on? I can't see anything. Does anyone know?

not to sew worries, but that costume on da right, the diks dont have anyone that uge, looks like either a schoolcounsilor or an....Alpla in disguise

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: zarachi and ffive

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
You don't need a "camera" to be taking snaps. Everyone has a phone. Plus this conversation with the jocks cements Chad's accusations, as well as the dialogue in the fight.

Chad: "They can. I lost my cool and beat up that freshy, Fuckface."​
Dawe: "What the fuck did he do this time?"​
Chad: "See for yourself."​
Chad: "I think he's the one who snapped these."​
Dawe: "What the hell!?"​
Dawe: "This can't be real!"​
Dawe: "Is that my Arieth?"​
Dawe: "It is!"​
Dawe: "Has she fucked all of them?"​
Dawe: "There are just...so many DIKs!"​
Anthony: "Wait! DIKs?"​
Anthony: "Come on! It can't be him who took these."​
Anthony: "Those two are clearly selfies."​
Anthony: "And look at that one! Her hair is different."​
Anthony: "These are way older than a week."​
Chad: "Yeah, I don't know. I wasn't thinking when I beat him up."​

It's funny how Anthony is the only one who can make sense of the fact that the snaps are older than the mc's involvement.

Chad just saw red and jumped to the conclusion that the only guy he was having trouble with lately was the culprit.

I believe it was Mel. She was shitting herself that something she was up to was gonna go wrong, and Sarah told her she had her back. I reckon they forced Chad's hand to get him to move on from Sage to be with Troy, since for no reason at all I reckon Troy is Mel's brother, and Mel and Sarah know all about the two guys' sexual preference.
I think it might be Mel, she seems the sort that would cause harm to others. but why send them to Chad? he has nothing with Arieth, if she would be that cunning she should have send em to Dawe.
No i think it might have been a Dik, or someone else from the HoT's. or maybe our ex dik that doesnt like tommy

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Miracle Max and his misconceptions aside ("to blave..." what bullshit. :rolleyes:)

If we spend 5 minutes or more (and we've had a year!) bullet-pointing the potential repercussions to all of the scenarios, the chances are, there are none. Like all of DPC's cliff hangers, they fizzle out as soon as the next episode starts (except for episode 3's cliff hanger with the mc taking most of the episode to get his shit in order after Josy turned up).

So under every one of the Jade/Sage possible scenarios:
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he recently broke up with Sage
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he's dating Sage
  • mc is still fucking Jade and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc is still fucking Jade and he broke up with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he recently broke up with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he's dating Sage
  • (luckily there's no scenario where he's still fucking both of them! :eek:)
There really is no immediate problem.

Sage has either accepted the mc has no interest, moved on, or wants to date. She's cool with any option.

Jade has either lost interest in the mc, angry with him for dumping her, or still fucking him. All three scenarios she'll likely take to the grave.

So the mc really has nothing to worry about, unless he's still dating Sage and he just dumped Jade; that could come to a head at some point, but most likely not in the meeting.

So yeah, I'm not saying he's gonna die in the meeting or that Jade is gonna blow up (but you can bet she'll be staring some serious daggers if that's the path you're on).

But what I'm saying is, with maybe 30 seconds notice, the mc was confronted with this information (whatever the scenario was) and he freaked out.

His mind, like a lot of people when suddenly confronted with something daunting, started playing over the worst scenarios for his situation.

If he was fucking Jade, you can bet his mind went straight to this!

But if he was a good boy, that doesn't mean he isn't worried. "Oh fuck, these are Tybalt's parents, they aren't gonna help Maya" or "Oh fuck, it's Jade! This isn't good. What if she's still angry that I didn't accept her advances? What if she won't help Maya because of me? What if she thinks I'm trying to blackmail her into paying Maya's tuition with the threat of exposing her lustful escapades and she hires a hitman! :eek:"

So he started freaking out.

It doesn't have to be like that, but the key point is: It is fucking plausible. And if it's plausible, you don't even need to suspend disbelief, you can just accept it and move the fuck on, instead of harping on about it for the entire fucking year as if it has ruined the entire game for you.

Even the Maya loan, which we all agree is total bullshit, can be swept under the carpet as "Maya doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about", and then you just move on. Of course, I'm still here for anyone who needs further clarification of what actually happened regarding the loan.

And the Tybalt blackmail, he was bluffing, I knew he was bluffing (;)). And Jill is naïve. Jill truly didn't believe Tybalt was a slimy as she finally realised he was, and then she fucking gave it to him, and I don't mean her v-card.

And for fun, to put this into a real life context that I have lived through, I have had two separate but slightly similar experiences:
  1. I gave a friend of a friend a ride home several years back. I didn't know this woman at all (she was probably about 10 years older than me, I was around 20 at the time), and I wasn't interested in her, but her house was on the way and my friend asked me to drop her and it was no trouble.

When we arrive at her place, she literally grabbed my cock through my jeans and started to suck on my ear. It was awkward as fuck, and was all like, "I think you got the wrong idea", and she got kinda angry and left the car in a huff.

I haven't met her since (I don't even catch up with our mutual friend all that much, but it's unrelated), but when I think about it, I would feel very uncomfortable if I met her again.

I reckon the age difference plays into it, because if she was my age, I wouldn't feel so bad and would probably tease her if we met again, but because she was a lot older, it just feels like it tips the scales. If she was a teacher, it would tip the scales even more.

2. And that brings me to my second story (and I've told this one before). In high school my Japanese teacher (who wasn't actually Japanese, but whatever), was giving me afterschool tutelage (because I sucked at Japanese). She was married, and even joked on the phone to her husband that I was her "boyfriend" (in hindsight I'm glad her husband didn't track me down and beat the fuck outta me or something).

In the end I quit Japanese because I really did suck at it, and she never spoke to me again. If she was on duty in the schoolyard and I walked past her, she'd totally ghost me. She wouldn't even look at me. Like I made her really angry for quitting.

Now I never spoke to her again, but if I was still in school and suddenly found out I was going into an important meeting with some friends and it turned out to be with her, I don't know what I'd think, and I wasn't even fucking her!

For the record, she was quirky cute, and I totally liked her, and when I look back I can't help but think maybe I missed an opportunity there... :cry:
Also, you keep purporting (almost didn't wanna use this word, makes me come across like a freshy trying to look smart), that the mc should have weighed up that his current situation isn't as bad as it could have been; that's something you do retrospectively, not in a moment of panic:

Derek: "Cheer up, it could be worse, imagine if you actually ended up fucking Jade, filmed it for Hell Week, and somehow the video got into Burke's hands!"​
mc: "Good point, that'd be way worse. Now I feel like a snowflake for freaking out when all that happened was my friend's mom groped my balls a few times and flashed her cunt to me."​
Derek: "You are a snowflake."​
The game has its faults, sure it does. There are genuine scenes where suspension of disbelief is required. E.g. the mc blew will blow his load faster with Sage if he fucks Lily, Becky (or at least her face), Riona and/or Cammy first. But it doesn't work like that. What DPC was obviously trying to portray was that the mc was worn out from all his fucking, but it would have looked worse if the mc ran out of steam and couldn't cum at all, so he just used poetic licence for this 2-out-of-5 / 3-out-of-5 scene.

But the take away from all of this is his "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." reaction to any of the scenarios, when suddenly confronted with the knowledge of who Sage's family is, is justifiable enough in isolation. And that it's the same reaction regardless of scenario doesn't mean shit, since there's only one scenario in any one timeline. And who knows, maybe in the most benign of all scenarios, the mc was just in a more dramatic mood that day.

That's a very good point, because it seems very early on Jacob is gonna say something about Sage and the Burkes to the mc but he gets cut off, so at least some of the DIKs know, if not all of them. :unsure:
In all my playthrough's i declined all her advanced and the one while we wer in the back of the class. she even saw me on the party afterwards and didnt say anything, nor reported me to her son for trespassing. she likely wont make a scene in the negotiations becouse of that, propably understanding that it wasnt me she was looking for and that everything was just an impulse.

I think our problems lies with her husband, if he finds out we need that money so Maia doesnt have to rely on her dad, he might tell her father (propably best buddies behind the scene's so far) and the two of them sceme something that will hurt Maia even more.
But i think there is 1 solution to that. if DRPinkCake makes this realistic as posible, he should take into consideration that we saw one of Quin's girls in the same room as him and that we know something that we can release to da public and it'll be the end of his carreer and his marriage.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I played tennis a couple of times... didnt need a coach, played just for fun with a more experienced friend. You never did any sports just for fun? Didnt liked it though, went back to badminton afterwards.

There are public courts all over the place in big citys, to borrow a racket from a friend maybe or even if you rent it, it doesnt cost that much... regular sports shoes, and youre good to go. Nothing really to it doesnt cost more than other sports, heck football (or soccer like its called elsewhere) is more expensive and needs a actual team, just to play a round tennis is way more easier...

The premise tennis is a sport for riches is just plain stupid and wrong. But maybe it comes from the fact that mostly rich people are into tennis, and not so wealthy not? Dunno. But its not so hard to find public tenniscourts if you live near a city, in Hamburg there are even FREE courts, you have just to sign up.

*edit* ah... and he went to school... VERY common in the US especially that there are many sport facilities for high school for pretty much every imaginable sport. Even in smaller towns... a tennis court near a highschool free to use for students? Most likely ... more though than actual good toilets. Maybe he just played tennis during school PE... i cant remember any sport i DIDNT do at PE class during my time of school in 13 years. We did even some fantasy sport things our teacher came up with... mixed ideas out of baseball and tennis for example...
Tennis is inaccessible to the poor in the same way that swimming is. You might think a simple YMCA membership to a gym with a pool is affordable, but for many impoverished families it just doesn't make sense compared to running around with a soccer ball or basketball.

Outdoor public courts have their issues. In a third of the US, it's too cold to play outside for half the year. And in many cities, public tennis courts are in high enough demand to where you need to be lucky to find an available one, and when you do, it's likely cracked up and run down with nets about to fall off. Even then, you'll feel awkward stumbling around not knowing what you're doing when there are plenty of people waiting for your court.

$3 for a can of 3 new tennis balls is a decent deal now, and they'll flatten out in a few months even if you don't play with them during that time. You need at THE VERY LEAST 6 balls or so to get anywhere near a reasonably efficient amount of practice instead of just running around picking up balls the whole time. Mire like at least 30-120 (for a beginner).

You can't pump air back into tennis balls like a basketball. You have to buy new ones.

If you play for *any* considerable amount of time, you'll start breaking strings. Even if you get super cheap $5 strings, labor cost for stringing starts at $15 BARE minimum, usually more these days. Or you can drop a couple hundred bucks on a REALLY cheap stringing machine and watch youtube videos to string it yourself and heavily risk completely messing up your racquet.

It's extremely rare for public high schools to do any tennis in PE, let alone even have enough racquets for students to use. And how many PE teachers in a poor school area can teach any tennis?

Borrowing your friend's shit to play in the park 5 times a summer is one thing. To play even at a basic, basic level to beat rich people like Jill and Tybalt (not to mention being able to rip shots powerfully and accurately enough at will to actually injure Tybalt with a soft fuzzy rubber ball) would take at least either 1) lower middle class income 2) some tennis friends who can really hook you up 3) literally pro-level natural talent (which actually wouldn't be too big of a stretch here given how Tremolo is an exceptionally talented person in general)

Yes some impoverished people succeed in tennis, but they are rare and really have to make up for it in those other assets, like the Williams sisters.

Bottom line: Tremolo has a huge fucking cock and is a tennis legend in another timeline

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Tennis is inaccessible to the poor in the same way that swimming is.
May be a dumb question but is swimming really inaccessible to the poor in the US? I'm from Europe and here it's one of the cheapest way to make sport. Even football and athletics is more expensive.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Because he's an idiot.
We are talking about a guy who cannot tell a deer from a moose. And who wrote he was going to knock up Neil. What on Earth makes you believe he'd actually know whether Jade has been menstruating or not?
The thing is it can be a joke or maybe it the truth. Maybe he argued with Jade there and learnt about that when he got send to office. Meh, all things are far fetched for now but it could make sense if Jade can't get pregnant
You guys are grossly underestimating Derek.

First, Derek even tells the MC about Jade's menopause in EP4 when the MC asks why he was with Jade for so long. He says that he thinks Jade is going through menopause, but probably not. The point is this. The MC has already put Derek on the spot during the conversation because Derek told Rusty the Josy and Maya thing and the MC is a little rattled about it. Derek downplays the menopause thing because of this, but puts it on his to-do list. Guess why Derek passed his midterm in gender studies? It certainly wasn't because he studied.

Jade noted in EP2 that no one has wanted to talk to her in a long time. The MC can have a conversation with Jade, why not with Derek? I can even imagine how Derek found out about Jade. The two of them argue and it goes back and forth. Then Derek will have said something about how women are always cranky when they have their monthly bleeding and Jade in the argument fever says she is menopausal.

Derek also always listens, even when he says he doesn't. When the MC tells the story about Chad, Derek is only interested in when Jade finally flashed the MC and if she's a natural blonde. The only strange thing is that all the DIKs heard from Derek is that the MC messed with Chad and is now no longer president.

Don't underestimate Derek.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Tennis is inaccessible to the poor in the same way that swimming is. You might think a simple YMCA membership to a gym with a pool is affordable, but for many impoverished families it just doesn't make sense compared to running around with a soccer ball or basketball.

Outdoor public courts have their issues. In a third of the US, it's too cold to play outside for half the year. And in many cities, public tennis courts are in high enough demand to where you need to be lucky to find an available one, and when you do, it's likely cracked up and run down with nets about to fall off. Even then, you'll feel awkward stumbling around not knowing what you're doing when there are plenty of people waiting for your court.

$3 for a can of 3 new tennis balls is a decent deal now, and they'll flatten out in a few months even if you don't play with them during that time. You need at THE VERY LEAST 6 balls or so to get anywhere near a reasonably efficient amount of practice instead of just running around picking up balls the whole time. Mire like at least 30-120 (for a beginner).

You can't pump air back into tennis balls like a basketball. You have to buy new ones.

If you play for *any* considerable amount of time, you'll start breaking strings. Even if you get super cheap $5 strings, labor cost for stringing starts at $15 BARE minimum, usually more these days. Or you can drop a couple hundred bucks on a REALLY cheap stringing machine and watch youtube videos to string it yourself and heavily risk completely messing up your racquet.

It's extremely rare for public high schools to do any tennis in PE, let alone even have enough racquets for students to use. And how many PE teachers in a poor school area can teach any tennis?

Borrowing your friend's shit to play in the park 5 times a summer is one thing. To play even at a basic, basic level to beat rich people like Jill and Tybalt (not to mention being able to rip shots powerfully and accurately enough at will to actually injure Tybalt with a soft fuzzy rubber ball) would take at least either 1) lower middle class income 2) some tennis friends who can really hook you up 3) literally pro-level natural talent (which actually wouldn't be too big of a stretch here given how Tremolo is an exceptionally talented person in general)

Yes some impoverished people succeed in tennis, but they are rare and really have to make up for it in those other assets, like the Williams sisters.

Bottom line: Tremolo has a huge fucking cock and is a tennis legend in another timeline
As someone that play tennis in High school and college. You play for not a lot of money and still have a good racket and its not that hard to find a public court even in a small town. Mc and Jill might be good but they hold the racket wrong you can not play tennis like that its one of few things that bugs me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
In all my playthrough's i declined all her advanced and the one while we wer in the back of the class. she even saw me on the party afterwards and didnt say anything, nor reported me to her son for trespassing. she likely wont make a scene in the negotiations becouse of that, propably understanding that it wasnt me she was looking for and that everything was just an impulse.

I think our problems lies with her husband, if he finds out we need that money so Maia doesnt have to rely on her dad, he might tell her father (propably best buddies behind the scene's so far) and the two of them sceme something that will hurt Maia even more.
But i think there is 1 solution to that. if DRPinkCake makes this realistic as posible, he should take into consideration that we saw one of Quin's girls in the same room as him and that we know something that we can release to da public and it'll be the end of his carreer and his marriage.
We know about Mona and what she almost did, the MC doesn't.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
and now for the other discussions

Tybald, Sage, Jade & Stephen: Tybalt is propably both their son's, she cleans his face with her fluids (maybe cum if any of you boned her afterall :p, but i didnt). but she is aware that her son is acting entitled, Sage on the other hand is adopted and becouse of that she has a hard time to ask for help, that is where we come in (or at least i made those choises) i helped her gaining evidence, i gave her advice to let chad go and find her own happyness, even though she still believes her relationship was a failure at the end of episode 7. she knows i care for Maia and she desides becouse of my actions, even if we're just friends (but yeah i got 1 playthrough were i totaly went for her), she wants to do something in return for my kindness and guiding her to a better path.
Jade: even though she totaly went after me after learning her husband is banging students, and even college's, she propably is comming to her senses and understanding that it was just an impulse action, one that propably could've ended in her carreer being thrown away, i vowed that i would keep everything that happened a secret, and she knows i keep it.
now for Stephen: well what he is doing makes no sense, he is banging students, or at least trying to, afterall someone did scream and ran out of the door on him, and even Bella isnt keen on his advances on her, but he is the president, he even said that the actions chad made made him lose his presidency of the alpha's, yet so far he looks like he is unaware that his actions is doing the verry same thing to his presidency? i think some of Quinn's drugs are getting the better of him, or at least i think Quinn is supplying to him, that seems to be the only logical conclusion so far, unless im mistaken offcourse.

Now for all those girl polls yall made of who is what.
i have no idea on how to make use of those generators so ill do it this way.
Relationship/Marry: Josy, Jill, Mona, Riona, Sage, Zoey, Lilly & Envy/Nicole.
Flings: Heather, Elena, Maia, Sandy, Camilla, Melanie & Becky.
Flings if redeemed: Quinn & Sarah.
No way im gonna risk my career for them: Jade, Cathy, Isabella.
Best Friends: Derek, Rusty, Nick, Jacob, John Boy, Jamie & Leon
Friends: Anthony & Magnar
Friends if redeemed: Chad & Tommy
Enemy of my State: Tybalt, Dawe, Caleb & Vinny.

To explain, well for relationships they are hot, open minded and quite chill when getting to know them, yeah even Jill eventualy succumbed to my advances and took it from behind. as long as im being upfront about everythingwith them offcourse.
Flings: well they are quite nice as well, but only for a single session or a couple ones.
Flings if Redeemed: Quinn is getting softer and softer, and even Sarah does something for me eventualy. but they are both powerhungry.
No way im risking my carreer: they are the ones that could bring my downfall if i cross them.
Best friends: for obvious reasons, they got my back and i got theirs.
Friends: not entirely diks, but they got no problem with me, and neither do i have with them.
friends if redeemed: Chad hasnt crossed me and even defended me by talking a alpha down, tommy is comming around as well but he eventualy mixes with Vinny.
Enemy of my State: dont want them, dont want to know them, i hate them, and one of them hurted someone i care about.

Happy Sunday to yall, Greetings Riggnarock.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
One more thought about tennis. I think tennis is a game for at least two people. The MC said to Jill that he hadn't played tennis in a long time. Then with whom? He didn't meet Zoey until he was 15. His father probably worked a lot, and we know from Zoey's flashback that tennis, not like martial arts, was not one of his hobbies. The MC was a loner until he met Zoey. So who did he play tennis with?

You know what's funny? Isabella can play tennis, she has the same favorite song as Neil, and she doesn't live far from Neil and the MC either. She has a hell of a lot of Tupperware in her kitchen and can cook very well. The MC likes her in EP2. In her spinoff of EP4, she covers for the MC like a mother. In the introduction of EP8, she is afraid of losing her job at the library.

What would happen if Isabella lost her job? Then when did she start working at B&R in the first place? Isabella is very social and also likes to help others. Just a thought. What if Isabella babysat children for a while, maybe as a nanny. What if little MC had also been in Isabella's home and she had played tennis with him. What if Isabella took care of several children?

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
We know about Mona and what she almost did, the MC doesn't.
True, but is Stephen realy willing to risk that? he comes out of the same room as her yelling no i cant. so we heard that part, and we're standing there, its not like we just walked inside the moment he comes out of that room, and he sees us looking, propably even seeing us having the looks of "what the hell was that all about?" on our face.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
One more thought about tennis. I think tennis is a game for at least two people. The MC said to Jill that he hadn't played tennis in a long time. Then with whom? He didn't meet Zoey until he was 15. His father probably worked a lot, and we know from Zoey's flashback that tennis, not like martial arts, was not one of his hobbies. The MC was a loner until he met Zoey. So who did he play tennis with?

You know what's funny? Isabella can play tennis, she has the same favorite song as Neil, and she doesn't live far from Neil and the MC either. She has a hell of a lot of Tupperware in her kitchen and can cook very well. The MC likes her in EP2. In her spinoff of EP4, she covers for the MC like a mother. In the introduction of EP8, she is afraid of losing her job at the library.

What would happen if Isabella lost her job? Then when did she start working at B&R in the first place? Isabella is very social and also likes to help others. Just a thought. What if Isabella babysat children for a while, maybe as a nanny. What if little MC had also been in Isabella's home and she had played tennis with him. What if Isabella took care of several children?
But wouldn't Fuckface have some vague recollection of her if he was old enough to play tennis then he was old enough to remember who he played tennis with, especially the doubles game involving Bella would have given him deja vu.

Reactions: ename144

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020

About the Tennis Question, how about with his dad? his dad trained him to defend himself, gave him a guitar to learn how to play it, so why is it so hard to imagin he might learn the MC how to play tennis and other activities?

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
But wouldn't Fuckface have some vague recollection of her if he was old enough to play tennis then he was old enough to remember who he played tennis with, especially the doubles game involving Bella would have given him deja vu.
Not only remember her at the tennis match, he also would remember her at the first meeting in the library. I don't think, Bella was playing tennis in long, figure covering clothes and wearing a mask hiding her face (but if, it would be cool having a pic from this).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes