Pneu3

May 1, 2020
Hey all,
i have the problem that my game crashes to the desktop in the scene where Isabella talks with James.( James lying on the Couch) in Library. How can i fix it pls ?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey all,
i have the problem that my game crashes to the desktop in the scene where Isabella talks with James.( James lying on the Couch) in Library. How can i fix it pls ?
Straight after Bella says, "Are you mental? At my workplace?" there is some anti-mod/anti-cheat logic. So the game is deliberately kicking you because your previous version of the game was probably modified.

If you go back to the opening post of the thread, under the download links, click on "Extras" and then install a mod from there. I'm not sure which mod you originally had, but you could just look for an update of that mod.

Reactions: ename144

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Did any of you realize this line means we got what we literally came for?

What we came for.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The only thing that makes sense in all of that mess is that Tybalt is adopted too, that would give his line after the tennis match "I too come from poverty" a new meaning. The rest doesn't have any sense at all, I don't know if I should take it seriously or if it's a joke I don't get.
That's all you know about tennis?

What's really weird is for the MC to say before his first tennis match against Jill that he's played tennis before, but it was so long ago that he doesn't even remember the rules. How could Neil afford that so the little MC could play tennis? Strange, isn't it.

Let me tell you something. The MC probably wasn't with his father Neil during his early childhood years. The Zoey flashback, is also a Neil MC flashback. The MC says to Isabella so he bonded more with his father Neil through martial arts training. Did he hate his father before or not know him?

The first Jill date reveals a little more about this. Jill loves dogs, the MC loves dogs, and KRJ hates dogs. This is interesting because little Jill often walked a family friend's dog. Now in EP8 the MC got a picture of Miranda, Viv and his mother in front of the Royce's mansion. Ergo, Lynette seems to know the Royce. But Jill was too young then. But it is a Polaroid picture. Such a Polaroid picture also shows Jill on Lana's shoulders while they are walking. Were Lynette and the little MC with them on that walk. Did Lynette take the picture of Jill and Lana? Was the MC acting like a dog and always barking at KRJ, who doesn't like dogs at all. Somehow the MC's voice often creates a feedback loop with KRJ and it kind of sounds like a dog whistle. Geoff, who wants to talk to Dr. Johnson (Karen Rebecca Johnson), helps the MC at EP5's preps party so he doesn't get discovered.

Somehow, that's quite a few coincidences to connect. Is the legal battle that Neil had in his past was not the custody battle for another child of Neil's, but for the custody of the MC.

When the MC is talking to Steve in EP2 at Major Choice 3, Steve told the MC so he will stay with his mother. The MC replied that he would do that right away. What if Lynette broke up with Neil because he cheated or something like that. We know yes so Neil could have had something with another woman 1 year before he met Lynette. We just know so that Lynette came back to Neil after 3.5 or a week. Could Lynette have caught Neil with another woman? Well, Neil had his fun, he says so himself.

Let's say there's no evidence of that yet, so Lynette immediately did a 180 degree turn on the threshold of Neil's door. She then gives birth to the MC 9 months later. She has a new boyfriend (Geoff) or girlfriend (Lana). Maybe Geoff was also Lynette and Lana's beard. There is a car accident. Lynette and/or Lana die or one of them is in a coma. The MC is still very young and Lynette's parents want to take care of the little MC. Grandparents just. The custody battle ensues and Neil wins. MC's grandfather is angry and tells Neil so he will not help him raise the MC. The MC has to go to his father and leave his familiar surroundings whether he wants to or not. This leaves scars on a young child and over time the memories a young child has fade.

And here it comes. The MC will see his mother again and learn so he has an uncle. If? Caleb. About the story.

The MC's grandparents are separating because Lynette's mother is expecting a child by another man. Why this. In EP8, we learn before Neil asks Lynette out so her mother isn't happy to be in that place either. Opportunity makes thieves, they say. The father works a lot and the mother is having fun with another guy. The screenshot could be a symbolic reference to this. The guy on the bench is Lynette's father and Lynette's mother has a big muscular lover in her arms. Lynette's father is on the phone and so is Neil. I can well imagine so that the MC's grandfather has contacted Neil.

Lynette's father has a problem now. He has no more children, we know, so Lynette was an only child. Caleb would be only her half-brother. But the money does not belong to Lynette's mother, but to her father. So Caleb is not entitled to inherit. Lynette is in a coma and her mother is not well and cannot take care of Lynette anymore. Lynette's father is also old and has to make sure that Lynette is taken care of if he should die. Who is Lynette's mother? Agnes. Her son Caleb put her in the foster home because he was accepted to B&R. Caleb never skips a workout or visits his mother. There is only one left. The MC, Lynette's son.

The one preview of EP9 shows Jill and the MC in the hospital. I never played AL, so I only know what I read about it. There is a scene in AL where a Lynette is talking on the phone and got mixed up. So far no problem. I know so the MC of AL had to decide which girl to save. I have a problem with that. It's not about making someone die, that happens. But making the decision to let someone die is probably one of the hardest decisions in life. We know so Caleb pumps his body full of steroids, Darius even asks Caleb if he took a double dose. Caleb is already grabbing at his heart in EP5. If Caleb is the MC's uncle, then Lynette is automatically his half-sister and have a common mother Agnes. Now if Lynette really is in a coma and Caleb needs a new organ, that could lead to a crap decision. An AL decision.

It will be even shittier if it turns out so Caleb's father is Jill's father. I'll make it even worse. If the MC lets Caleb die, he flunks out of college, but he'll be able to help Maya because his grandfather will help him. If he lets Lynette, his mother die, his grandfather will disinherit him. The Royce's will help Maya and he will stay in college.

Damn, why do I always think of things like this? I want EP9 now...

bxchun

Oct 24, 2020
After SG's last update I can't even blame DPC for taking his time, a whole update without my favorite MG. Can't imagine how bad it would be to play a BaDIK episode without Jill/Josy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sage's description of her relationship with Sage does not leave much room for interpretation, love has many forms, Jade probably cares about Sage too, but there is obviously no "intimacy" between them

Jade's warning about Chad then may have been a simple "he is not worthy of you," "he doesn't deserve you," which is a fairly common phrase and one that it's not that it's all that pleasant to receive from parents when you love someone

on the footage issue: it is definitely a big trap, but how much extra work is DPC going to take on for a scene that involves only one aprte of the players? if pushed too far it would result in a heavy divergence in the story. likely to just mark a game over with some characters (Sage and Jade for sure), then disappear under the rug

there is simply no intimacy between Sage and Jade, she tells us explicitly, it is not a matter of cuddling in public.

sa "And what's worse is that I want to be able to discuss emotions with my family."
sa "I wanna be able to say to my dad that I'm sad and have him sit down and listen."
sa "I want to be able to ask mom about personal things that I've always wondered..."
sa "...but I know that dad would shut down if I tried and mom would get angry if I asked..."
sa "...just like me."

can you see Jade getting mad at Tybalt whining about how he was humiliated by Jill? i can't, instead Sage expects this reaction to tell her about Chad

so either they are both adopted, or Tybalt is her natural son
It is possible for Tybalt to be a biological son. But I don't think so that he is the biological son of Jade.

Justification:

-Tybalt whines about how much it will cost his father to clean the suit. This implies that if Tybalt is a biological son, Stephen is his father.
- He literally licks Jade's ass to make her a martini at the preps party.
- In EP8, a couple of girls ask Tybalt if he only has the one suit. No, of course he has several of the one suit.
- In EP5, the champagne is very expensive when he talks to Quinn, but when he spills the champagne on camera, it's just money.
- Tybalt really wants Jill. Maybe he wants Jill ROYCE so badly because he has gotten used to the lifestyle and doesn't want to lose it. That in turn would mean so that Jade is the rich one in the Burke family. When Stephen sees the video of Jade and the MC, he grins. Why? He has proof of his wife's infidelity and can get a good alimony payment in a divorce.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Did any of you realize this line means we got what we literally came for?

View attachment 2195477

That free roam is for superhumans.

What's really weird is for the MC to say before his first tennis match against Jill that he's played tennis before, but it was so long ago that he doesn't even remember the rules. How could Neil afford that so the little MC could play tennis? Strange, isn't it.

Let me tell you something. The MC probably wasn't with his father Neil during his early childhood years. The Zoey flashback, is also a Neil MC flashback. The MC says to Isabella so he bonded more with his father Neil through martial arts training. Did he hate his father before or not know him?

The first Jill date reveals a little more about this. Jill loves dogs, the MC loves dogs, and KRJ hates dogs. This is interesting because little Jill often walked a family friend's dog. Now in EP8 the MC got a picture of Miranda, Viv and his mother in front of the Royce's mansion. Ergo, Lynette seems to know the Royce. But Jill was too young then. But it is a Polaroid picture. Such a Polaroid picture also shows Jill on Lana's shoulders while they are walking. Were Lynette and the little MC with them on that walk. Did Lynette take the picture of Jill and Lana? Was the MC acting like a dog and always barking at KRJ, who doesn't like dogs at all. Somehow the MC's voice often creates a feedback loop with KRJ and it kind of sounds like a dog whistle. Geoff, who wants to talk to Dr. Johnson (Karen Rebecca Johnson), helps the MC at EP5's preps party so he doesn't get discovered.

Somehow, that's quite a few coincidences to connect. Is the legal battle that Neil had in his past was not the custody battle for another child of Neil's, but for the custody of the MC.

When the MC is talking to Steve in EP2 at Major Choice 3, Steve told the MC so he will stay with his mother. The MC replied that he would do that right away. What if Lynette broke up with Neil because he cheated or something like that. We know yes so Neil could have had something with another woman 1 year before he met Lynette. We just know so that Lynette came back to Neil after 3.5 or a week. Could Lynette have caught Neil with another woman? Well, Neil had his fun, he says so himself.

Let's say there's no evidence of that yet, so Lynette immediately did a 180 degree turn on the threshold of Neil's door. She then gives birth to the MC 9 months later. She has a new boyfriend (Geoff) or girlfriend (Lana). Maybe Geoff was also Lynette and Lana's beard. There is a car accident. Lynette and/or Lana die or one of them is in a coma. The MC is still very young and Lynette's parents want to take care of the little MC. Grandparents just. The custody battle ensues and Neil wins. MC's grandfather is angry and tells Neil so he will not help him raise the MC. The MC has to go to his father and leave his familiar surroundings whether he wants to or not. This leaves scars on a young child and over time the memories a young child has fade.

And here it comes. The MC will see his mother again and learn so he has an uncle. If? Caleb. About the story.

The MC's grandparents are separating because Lynette's mother is expecting a child by another man. Why this. In EP8, we learn before Neil asks Lynette out so her mother isn't happy to be in that place either. Opportunity makes thieves, they say. The father works a lot and the mother is having fun with another guy. The screenshot could be a symbolic reference to this. The guy on the bench is Lynette's father and Lynette's mother has a big muscular lover in her arms. Lynette's father is on the phone and so is Neil. I can well imagine so that the MC's grandfather has contacted Neil.

Ok, I want to play the game you're playing. It seems more fun.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Something occurred to me while thinking about Tybalt. Sage said to the MC if he was crazy to drink a Jaeger bombe with his mother. A Jaeger bomb!!!!!!

The deer head is a Jaeger trophy that Tybalt says is an heirloom. Is Tybalt related to the MC? That would definitely be a bomb. Jaeger bomb.

The deer head could be Derek's undoing. He stole it from Tybalt's room and wrote a Rooster post with a picture.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
It is possible for Tybalt to be a biological son. But I don't think so that he is the biological son of Jade.

Justification:

-Tybalt whines about how much it will cost his father to clean the suit. This implies that if Tybalt is a biological son, Stephen is his father.
- In EP8, a couple of girls ask Tybalt if he only has the one suit. No, of course he has several of the one suit.
- In EP5, the champagne is very expensive when he talks to Quinn, but when he spills the champagne on camera, it's just money.
- Tybalt really wants Jill. Maybe he wants Jill ROYCE so badly because he has gotten used to the lifestyle and doesn't want to lose it. That in turn would mean so that Jade is the rich one in the Burke family. When Stephen sees the video of Jade and the MC, he grins. Why? He has proof of his wife's infidelity and can get a good alimony payment in a divorce.
I think Tybalt is adopted like Sage, during the shower scene after the tennis match, he stated that he came from poverty. Sage once said that the Burkes rescued her from a life she wouldn't imaging by adopt her, maybe that's also what Tybalts past had been.

And thinking of the money, during the speech Jade gave the MC in the auditorium she said that Stephen makes the money, at the bathroom scene she shouts to him that they have no prenup and a divorce will cost him a big amount of money. So they married when they were not that rich and got it after or he had the money and some state laws (in DPCs story) will make them share all the money they have.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I think Tybalt is adopted like Sage, during the shower scene after the tennis match, he stated that he came from poverty. Sage once said that the Burkes rescued her from a life she wouldn't imaging by adopt her, maybe that's also what Tybalts past had been.

And thinking of the money, during the speech Jade gave the MC in the auditorium she said that Stephen makes the money, at the bathroom scene she shouts to him that they have no prenup and a divorce will cost him a big amount of money. So they married when they were not that rich and got it after or he had the money and some state laws (in DPCs story) will make them share all the money they have.
Tybalt is almost certainly Jade's natural son from a previous relationship. They were probably not filthy rich, but probably not 'poor' given that Tybalt thinks Bella's neighborhood is what constitutes 'poor', but married into the Burke wealth of unknown origin.

It is not yet clear how/when Sage was adopted into that family, but most likely after Jade and Stephen were married. She is also most likely Tyballs on Rooster, as she despises her adopted brother and has a difficult relationship with her adopted parents.

It will be interesting to see if Sage's background will be further developed. The unifying theme among the LIs is 'family', so clearly these links will have relevance to the story on way or the other.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It is not yet clear how/when Sage was adopted into that family, but most likely after Jade and Stephen were married. She is also most likely Tyballs on Rooster, as she despises her adopted brother and has a difficult relationship with her adopted parents.
i might be incorrect here, but wasnt it revealed after the tennis double match that it was Bella who is harassing Tybalt on Rooster?

Dont think Sage is doing it, she simply wouldnt bother with him like that. Else she would do something like that with others too, like Dawe for example.

For the adopted thing... nah... its pretty much clear that Tybalt is Jades biological son. Dont doubt it one bit. But he is not Stephen Burkes son. He is most likely out of a previous relationship from Jade. And i would bet the adoption of Sage was initiated by Jade too... Burke doesnt really care.

To me it seems that Jade came out of a difficult past, merried Stephen to get in a better life and wanted to "create" the perfect family for her son and herself... just like the perfect "nuclear family" if you want to google that if you dont know what it means.

But it went down the drain, cause Stephen Burke doesnt care for those things... after a while Jade become cynical i think. And she kinda snapped, what causes her to go after the MC in a very strong way.

You can still sense that she deep down cares very much vor her loved ones... especially Tybal and of course Cathy, like we can see in the bar for example.

I dont know how deep she cares for Sage though. But i think she does. But Sage is the one who distanced herself.

But nah... Tybalt is Jades real son, not adopted. Which would explain even more the friction between him and Sage... i bet he made i very clear to her that she is unwanted by him in the family.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
for what reason? an adoptive father is still a father, and for Tybalt's desire to belong to the world that only Burke's money can give him access to why should he approach him differently?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

Uh no. There's a tennis court in a public park literally 5 min. walk from where I live? A tennis racket and a tennis ball aren't exactly that expensive and tennis isn't limited to private clubs.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Uh no. There's a tennis court in a public park literally 5 min. walk from where I live? A tennis racket and a tennis ball aren't exactly that expensive and tennis isn't limited to private clubs.
But Coaches mostly are. (Mostly.)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
But Coaches mostly are. (Mostly.)
I played tennis a couple of times... didnt need a coach, played just for fun with a more experienced friend. You never did any sports just for fun? Didnt liked it though, went back to badminton afterwards.

There are public courts all over the place in big citys, to borrow a racket from a friend maybe or even if you rent it, it doesnt cost that much... regular sports shoes, and youre good to go. Nothing really to it doesnt cost more than other sports, heck football (or soccer like its called elsewhere) is more expensive and needs a actual team, just to play a round tennis is way more easier...

The premise tennis is a sport for riches is just plain stupid and wrong. But maybe it comes from the fact that mostly rich people are into tennis, and not so wealthy not? Dunno. But its not so hard to find public tenniscourts if you live near a city, in Hamburg there are even FREE courts, you have just to sign up.

*edit* ah... and he went to school... VERY common in the US especially that there are many sport facilities for high school for pretty much every imaginable sport. Even in smaller towns... a tennis court near a highschool free to use for students? Most likely ... more though than actual good toilets. Maybe he just played tennis during school PE... i cant remember any sport i DIDNT do at PE class during my time of school in 13 years. We did even some fantasy sport things our teacher came up with... mixed ideas out of baseball and tennis for example...

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021

Justification:

Yes he want to make her a martini, but i dont know how many step moms will clean his adopted son face with her spit.... that is such a mom thing to do...
Tybalt is incapable of having a real relationship, his mental grow stoped at 10 year old, he doesnt love anybody other than himself and cant see anybody else point of view for the same reason, he speak what and when he want, and hear what he wants to hear, that is also why we should see a very different Tybalt now, since Jill breaking his little bubble should be enough trauma to allow him to grow at least a little, for the worse of course, im not expecting miracles. He "loving" Jill was like he wanting a toy, the toy was his before even trying, cause he has the money to buy it. If Jade´s is the one with the money, then why is Stephen the one cheating? well, now Jade can cheat(or not) on him too, but Jade knew about Stephen sleeping around.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes