Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I disagree. the relationship with nicole is anything but just fucking
She seemed to express a similar sentiment at the bar, and I sincerely doubt it's just because he's packing more displacement than a Chevy V8.
Sage doesn't accept a NO even when you reject her 3 times... Why would this time will be different?
It won't be, at least until she walks in on Fuckface railing her mother from behind. That way they will all have a face-to-face reveal.

Reactions: nyrek

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Been a while since I played the interlude. Does anything happen that's likely to carry over? I had to replay my Poly Playthrough, and it's the last thing I need to do.

While I'm asking, who should I do for my next playthrough? Sage, Bella or Jill? Maybe, a No-Main Girl route, just to see how many endings are available for the secondary girls, like Riona and Quinn, if any?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Zoey is filler and only there to cause conflict where there is almost none anymore. I compared this before with a JDRAMA. At first you get to knw eachother than you are in love and everything is fine until the EX shows up for one of these people. Sometimes it is even both of them one in the middle and the last on during the climax.

WE have 2 Seasons of established characters with a lot of conflict potential. We have the drug stuff, We have BEklla and Jill, Maya and family and so on. Who really is intersted in another girl that was potrayed as narcisttic selfish and egoisticial and only comes back because she fucked up
I don't know where to begin to explain why Interlude is like a key to the previous 2 seasons. No, the drama we are in for is shown to us by DPC from the first decision of Interlude. Does Zoey spur the MC on positively, in that she encourages, or does she approach it negatively, in that she dubs as a girl.

Example pleasing.

Positive is Derek and Maya and negative is Quinn and Tommy. Derek encourages the MC to do something and Tommy has called the MC a girl and a princess in the game. Yes Quinn is a sister to Tommy, we are shown this in EP5 because Tommy blabs.

Thus we have a decision as to who Zoey's boyfriend is, who has a brother who provides the alcohol.

Furthermore, the drama becomes visible, which is what we can expect. Positive, meaning Maya and Derek, will likely lead to Zoey and the MC being intentionally broken up and the MC being used as a beard. I won't go into details now because it would be too much writing. Just so much, in EP3 Maya mentioned just before sex with the MC so she will edit the video and delete it later. If you can edit videos, you can edit pictures (Rooster) and you know your way around a computer. Furthermore, Maya is a nerd girl. Magna cum laude and Maya felt personally attacked in EP8 when Becky badmouthed the nerds. As Jonah said so well in Interlude? He flies under people's gay radar. Maya flies under people's nerd radar. Except at Becky's, because Becky knew Maya back in high school. Now you know who sends all the bullying Rooster Clucks to Tybalt. Derek, because Maya wouldn't do that. So Derek sent the altered Rooster Cluck from Zeoy to the MC. That is the one why Maya owes Derek.

Yes the Rooster Cluck was changed. In EP3 the MC says to Isabella so Zoey looked happy and that she has a new boyfriend (relationship). Oddly enough, in Interlude, the Rooster Cluck presents itself quite differently. Zoey was a slut fucking a friend's ex-boyfriend (fuckbuddy).

The drama what Quinn, Josy and Tommy bring goes more towards family. Through Tommy's fault, Patrick probably found out so Maya is in a lesbian relationship with Josy. He wants to rectify this and brings in his sister Quinn. Quinn, the HOT mother of Maya creates the list that contains many sexual tasks. With the evidence Patrick could be convinced so that Maya is not Gay. Quinn assumes so that her sister Josy (she has never seen her) is ugly. However, she learns about Josy herself in EP4 so it is not so. This puts Quinn in a dilemma because by now she is also keen on the MC. Furthermore, Tommy lied about Josy. And there's Quinn's problem. She thought so her sister Josy is ugly, she can help her if she uses the MC as a beard for Maya. Her win, would have been a nice fuck toy called MC. But now the MC is connected to her sister Josy. That's why Quinn starts pushing Tommy's buttons. In EP4, Quinn has one more chance. If the MC doesn't fuck Quinn, that's it. That's also why Quinn refuses to do anything with the MC during Halloween prep. Josy doesn't know yet so Quinn is her sister. She only finds out later when Josy is separated from Maya again in EP7. Then she has the time to read the letter from her father Pete. Furthermore, she might also find out from Heather.

The drama will be revealed when the MC is just friends with Sage. Why. Quinn, Sage's friend. From her, Sage learns why Tommy and Josy hate each other. Sage talks to Josy and later to Maya. This allows Sage to connect the dots. At the end of EP8, Sage said so she has reasons (plural) to help Maya. Sage also wanted so that the MC will come along. Sage will reveal everything to the MC. Thus we get either the Burke FUCK drama or the Zoey drama.

Wasn't as short as I thought it would be. That's why I'm leaving it with the banana, tattoos, Bret, etc.

Reactions: dav3knight

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
I don't know where to begin to explain why Interlude is like a key to the previous 2 seasons. No, the drama we are in for is shown to us by DPC from the first decision of Interlude. Does Zoey spur the MC on positively, in that she encourages, or does she approach it negatively, in that she dubs as a girl.

Example pleasing.

Positive is Derek and Maya and negative is Quinn and Tommy. Derek encourages the MC to do something and Tommy has called the MC a girl and a princess in the game. Yes Quinn is a sister to Tommy, we are shown this in EP5 because Tommy blabs.

Thus we have a decision as to who Zoey's boyfriend is, who has a brother who provides the alcohol.

Furthermore, the drama becomes visible, which is what we can expect. Positive, meaning Maya and Derek, will likely lead to Zoey and the MC being intentionally broken up and the MC being used as a beard. I won't go into details now because it would be too much writing. Just so much, in EP3 Maya mentioned just before sex with the MC so she will edit the video and delete it later. If you can edit videos, you can edit pictures (Rooster) and you know your way around a computer. Furthermore, Maya is a nerd girl. Magna cum laude and Maya felt personally attacked in EP8 when Becky badmouthed the nerds. As Jonah said so well in Interlude? He flies under people's gay radar. Maya flies under people's nerd radar. Except at Becky's, because Becky knew Maya back in high school. Now you know who sends all the bullying Rooster Clucks to Tybalt. Derek, because Maya wouldn't do that. So Derek sent the altered Rooster Cluck from Zeoy to the MC. That is the one why Maya owes Derek.

Yes the Rooster Cluck was changed. In EP3 the MC says to Isabella so Zoey looked happy and that she has a new boyfriend (relationship). Oddly enough, in Interlude, the Rooster Cluck presents itself quite differently. Zoey was a slut fucking a friend's ex-boyfriend (fuckbuddy).

The drama what Quinn, Josy and Tommy bring goes more towards family. Through Tommy's fault, Patrick probably found out so Maya is in a lesbian relationship with Josy. He wants to rectify this and brings in his sister Quinn. Quinn, the HOT mother of Maya creates the list that contains many sexual tasks. With the evidence Patrick could be convinced so that Maya is not Gay. Quinn assumes so that her sister Josy (she has never seen her) is ugly. However, she learns about Josy herself in EP4 so it is not so. This puts Quinn in a dilemma because by now she is also keen on the MC. Furthermore, Tommy lied about Josy. And there's Quinn's problem. She thought so her sister Josy is ugly, she can help her if she uses the MC as a beard for Maya. Her win, would have been a nice fuck toy called MC. But now the MC is connected to her sister Josy. That's why Quinn starts pushing Tommy's buttons. In EP4, Quinn has one more chance. If the MC doesn't fuck Quinn, that's it. That's also why Quinn refuses to do anything with the MC during Halloween prep. Josy doesn't know yet so Quinn is her sister. She only finds out later when Josy is separated from Maya again in EP7. Then she has the time to read the letter from her father Pete. Furthermore, she might also find out from Heather.

The drama will be revealed when the MC is just friends with Sage. Why. Quinn, Sage's friend. From her, Sage learns why Tommy and Josy hate each other. Sage talks to Josy and later to Maya. This allows Sage to connect the dots. At the end of EP8, Sage said so she has reasons (plural) to help Maya. Sage also wanted so that the MC will come along. Sage will reveal everything to the MC. Thus we get either the Burke FUCK drama or the Zoey drama.

Wasn't as short as I thought it would be. That's why I'm leaving it with the banana, tattoos, Bret, etc.
Bunch of gibberish with no actual basis in the game, just your own weird delusional theorys, dont clog the thread with this piss ty

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Ok, it looks like it’s time to take this to the next level. I didn’t want to do this, but you’ve forced my hand… :eek:

These two mc’s exist in alternate timelines. They do not have all the same experiences (although many may overlap), and so they would never gauge their response on an alternate version of themself under different circumstances.

The mc that goes into the meeting having fucked both Jade and Sage, and just finished dumping Jade over text (definitely the cowards way out!) while deciding to choose Sage (debatably the most dangerous combination), is not the same guy who is just friends with Sage and turned down Jade’s highly unprofessional advances from the beginning.

You’re looking at it from the perspective of a person who is confronted with both (or multiple) outcomes, whereas the mc, in the play through where he was unwantedly molested by Jade, never experienced the whole mother/daughter fuckfest.

When the mc walks into the apartment, he has a sense of foreboding, and it is realised in the presentation of the family photos.

The innocent mc has done no wrong, his focus is to help Maya and this meeting is very important, Maya’s problems have been present since the day they met. Suddenly the mc realised the very person he is going to be asking help from is a woman who sexually assaulted him and threatened him when he did not accept her advances. This is very bad news. This could jeopardise the entire meeting. His presence is endangering the mission! “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.”

The fuckboy mc also wants to help Maya, but when he realises who the person he’s looking to get help from is, his “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck” panic is all about himself. He’s about to walk into an ambush. He just dumped this woman, and now he’s gonna ask her for help, all while Sage may innocently disclose that they are a couple now! He is “Fuck. Fuck. Fucked!”

Two different mc’s reacting the same way on completely different tangents because that’s who they are at the time. One who sees the meeting as fucked, the other who sees himself as fucked.

Two unrelated focuses that can acceptably warrant the same response.

Also, at no point am I suggested the mc is just surprised, or relieved. Relief would come if he was presented two doors:

“Behind one of these doors is a woman who you’ve fucked, and you’re fucking her daughter, and you’ve just dumped her! Behind the other door is a woman who sexually assaulted you. Now make your choice!”

When the mc opens the door to find the lesser of two evils, he may be relieved.

But that’s not what this is.

Your expectations are biased because you consider one outcome worse than the other, but the mc only knows the outcome that he’s living, and he panics regardless.

In the mc’s universe, whatever scenario he is living, he’s not weighing up other scenarios, he’s just shitting himself thinking about what’s to come.

And to compound things, no matter the scenario, in all cases, the people he’s hoping for Maya to get help from are Tybalt’s parents. That just makes matters worse.

In all cases, not being there sounds like a good idea. Time to run the the bathroom, where the gravity of the situation sinks in more…
Shazba I am proud of you. Finally you include alternative possibilities that affect the decision in the game. I can only agree with you.(y)

Landro2340

Jul 13, 2022

Example pleasing.

c09ed7f622dd69c417885ce2b8d414ded87ca4a3d90cbdf645892f415e95dfd1_1.jpg

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Honestly I'm ready for this game to be done already. Too much drama for drama's sake and I barely remember how the game started in the first place. There's so much setup and plodding that no amount of payoff will be sufficiently adequate in my view.

I remember being excited after I first played it at what was episode 5 at the time, but now I just dread what convoluted plot point/problem DPC is going to throw in. I doubt anyone in history has ever experienced as much during their whole college tenure, as our character has experienced in a few weeks.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Bunch of gibberish with no actual basis in the game, just your own weird delusional theorys, dont clog the thread with this piss ty
I have written so that I do not want to lose myself details. Okay, you get a bar of evidence.

The screenshots are in order. But I leave out the unimportant ones because otherwise it will be too much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes