ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's pretty fuckin far from the general consensus, that's just the highly vocal naysayers. He's going to have to speed it up if he doesn't want to see his numbers start significantly dipping.
Him announcing that he no longer gonna create "custom Renders", is suggesting that despite his huge Ego, He knows that 1 episode / year is not acceptable, and sustainable system. so I think he at least try to aim for 2 episode / year

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
That's pretty fuckin far from the general consensus, that's just the highly vocal naysayers. He's going to have to speed it up if he doesn't want to see his numbers start significantly dipping.
Idk about his Patreon numbers dipping. We'll have to see after ep 9 and on. Steam? Probably. A release only comes out with each new season so that'd be like 4 years for a release.

Still, I swear I've seen a bunch of people saying it's going to be 1 per year and that we're just gonna have to cope and deal with it.

I even got called out for saying maybe it wasn't going to be one episode per year from now on before. Lol this is shitty.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
MC: My mother and me have the same last name, what a coincidence.
It would be a coincidence.

His parents never married, so his mom and dad would have different surname, he’d likely have his dad’s surname since his mom was dead before he was even registered as born.

So the only way he’d had the same surname as his mom would be if his mom’s maiden name was the same as his dad’s surname.

Definitely a coincidence (I’ve actually never heard of that happening in real life, but I guess it does).

Probably a lot more common in the southern states. :p

Things I want in the next episode:
1. Sage MMF threesome
2. Halloween bukkake would be hot
3. threesome with Bella
4. Bestiality with MC in a werewolf costume using dog dildo
5. Threesome with Heather.
6. NTR (watching someone fuck Sage or Jill/Bella would be really hot)
You just pop up from time-to-time don't ya. :ROFLMAO:
"Why not both."

Quadruple > throuple.
View attachment 2231985
Or would we just call that an orgy?
Three girls and a guy? I think we’re getting into reverse gabgbang territory here! :eek:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Idk about his Patreon numbers dipping. We'll have to see after ep 9 and on. Steam? Probably. A release only comes out with each new season so that'd be like 4 years for a release.

Still, I swear I've seen a bunch of people saying it's going to be 1 per year and that we're just gonna have to cope and deal with it.

I even got called out for saying maybe it wasn't going to be one episode per year from now on before. Lol this is shitty.
In my personal opinion, it's probably gonna be one episode per year most of the time. If he releases an episode in like January, then yeah, he will probably have 2 that year, but like next year, since he released an episode in December, he will probably have only one episode next year. This episode development was 9 damn months long considering the interlude and I'm pretty sure this episode was "supposed to be" a shorter one (DPC says that a lot even though the episode length keeps growing pretty consistently).

I personally can't see him getting the development time below 7 months and that's being optimistic considering the general trend of longer development times. So, I mean yeah if he releases an episode in May, he might be able to get another out by December, but I don't see him getting one out by May next year.

But if you mean literally 1 year between episodes, yeah I doubt it will get that bad.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
In my personal opinion, it's probably gonna be one episode per year most of the time. If he releases an episode in like January, then yeah, he will probably have 2 that year, but like next year, since he released an episode in December, he will probably have only one episode next year. This episode development was 9 damn months long considering the interlude and I'm pretty sure this episode was "supposed to be" a shorter one (DPC says that a lot even though the episode length keeps growing pretty consistently).

I personally can't see him getting the development time below 7 months and that's being optimistic considering the general trend of longer development times. So, I mean yeah if he releases an episode in May, he might be able to get another out by December, but I don't see him getting one out by May next year.

But if you mean literally 1 year between episodes, yeah I doubt it will get that bad.
Wel yea, of course I don't mean literally a year. It's only been 9 months since the Interlude. Technically, it hasn't even been a year for ep 9. I doubt dev time can get any worse than 9 months. Knock on wood.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What if the restaurant is something completely different than we previously thought and Sage knows about everything because she is managing it herself in the background.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What kind of codes does Quinn mean and why does Sage intervene here to silence Quinn? It seems to be important to Sage that the MC doesn't find out about it. Most importantly, Quinn is talking about codes (plural).

Might it have something to do with the blindfold? Sage thinks it's funny. Maybe a code is for HOTs to check out their sisters' future boyfriends to see if they are faithful, gay, horny dogs, etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elena says before the party planning at the Dorm party so she thinks so Josy and the MC love each other. She knows this because Josy always beams when the MC's name is mentioned. John, on the other hand, thinks that the MC is a player. What if the blindfold game is the game John meant. Is this a HOTs test to see if the MC stays faithful to Josy and Maya or plays around with other girls?

However, it takes sisters and brothers to cross boundaries. Is this perhaps the secret of the restaurant. Did Quinn maybe think Maya was one of those sisters who crosses boundaries? I mean, she looks really sexy in EP1. Do the HOTs and the DIKs even do this commercially to convict unfaithful partners?
Maybe its the HOT's version of the walk of shame

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nah, it's usually like 6 months of dev time at the very least for most of the games I follow. TO ME (NOT SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE), this is pretty normal.
Once you figure out what you like and don't like, it can start to feel like that.
yeah thats fair and probably more it, when you first discover this world it seems vast, full of endless options of games, then you start plowing through a bunch, narrowing filters, etc

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I was thinking a bit and the truth is that every frat (like I've seen in the movies) has its frat nemesis (Diks vs Jocks)... And I read someone who said that if the Vixens could make a sorority and in EP8 we already saw that DPC added severals new female characters

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Is there something in the air this fall, or have I just not been around here long enough to view the cycles?

Speaking as a person that got active on f95 maybe around august this year, there were a ton of new releases for popular games, just speaking in the college genre, this had one, AoA had one, University of Problems just had an update, College Kings had an update in 2, etcetc

And now, I hear people say "Don't worry, just rotate games, every few months the updates will cycle", yet am I going crazy or has there been a general trend of stagnancy this fall amongst established games? I felt like between Aug-sept I could look at new releases and there was always something new to catch attention, last 3 months it's been a wasteland...... I don't doubt they'll eventually come out, but does anyone else get this broader feeling?
If you check out mpa71's table of all things statisticy (also known as BigTable™), there's no denying the episodes just keep getting bigger and bigger, and development time longer and longer:

1670899238847.png

This last episode did go off the rails more than usual, so maybe he'll rein it in a little bit, but even episode 8 took already 7 months to develop (sure there were excuses like exporting for the end of the season blah blah, but every episode has its unique challenges).

So yeah, I don't see us seeing 2 episodes every year going forward. For example, since episode 9's finished mid December, I'd be surprised if we see two releases land in 2023, but then he'd be able to sneak 2 in to 2024, and so on.

We're here for the long haul boys and girls. :cool:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Wel yea, of course I don't mean literally a year. It's only been 9 months since the Interlude. Technically, it hasn't even been a year for ep 9. I doubt dev time can get any worse than 9 months. Knock on wood.
I see it as likely that 9 months is gonna be the new standard, which would pretty much result in one episode per year. 9 months from Friday's release is September 2023, 9 months from then is June 2024, 9 months from then is March 2025, and then finally a second release in 2025 in December. And then the cycle continues... So yeah, it's pretty much 1 episode per year. Even if some of those releases make it shorter than 9 months, others will probably be longer than 9.

I'm curious to see how much cutting out custom renders will do, but I don't think they are the reason for the longer development. I think it has to do with trying to fill the split paths with enough content and the fact that DPC seems very interested in making longer, more complex animations. Which is great for the game, but less great for development time.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I was thinking a bit and the truth is that every frat (like I've seen in the movies) has its frat nemesis (Diks vs Jocks)... And I read someone who said that if the Vixens could make a sorority and in EP8 we already saw that DPC added severals new female characters
So Zoey could become a Vixen.
I want a threesome with Carolyn right away

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
If you check out mpa71's table of all things statisticy (also known as BigTable™), there's no denying the episodes just keep getting bigger and bigger, and development time longer and longer:

View attachment 2232139

This last episode did go off the rails more than usual, so maybe he'll rein it in a little bit, but even episode 8 took already 7 months to develop (sure there were excuses like exporting for the end of the season blah blah, but every episode has its unique challenges).

So yeah, I don't see us seeing 2 episodes every year going forward. For example, since episode 9's finished mid December, I'd be surprised if we see two releases land in 2023, but then he'd be able to sneak 2 in to 2024, and so on.

We're here for the long haul boys and girls. :cool:
Yeah, that graph was pretty much what I was thinking of when talking about the general trend of longer development times. Even the episodes that were shorter than the episode before them aren't shorter by a lot and pretty consistently continue the trend. In my pessimistic mind, we will be lucky if we see a trend similar to Episodes 4-7 for Season 3.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
If the Gym is owned by Dawe's family, there shouldn't really be a problem canceling Troy's membership.
Could be that Dawe's family just doesn't act on his beck and call and aren't willing to screw over a paying customer because their spoiled kid got into a fight with him, but I agree that it's pretty likely that they just own another gym.

Reactions: John Ness

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

Although you have a point. If DPC can't get dev time down to "below 7 months" then we're not going to see two episodes per year until 2024 (assuming at most 7 months per episode). Which at that point would be ep 11 and 12.
So if Season 3 isn't the last season and everything stays at 7 months per episode then we'd at least be looking at two episodes at least every other year until it's finished.
With 9 months per episode we'd get: Sept 2023 - ep 10, June 2024 - ep 11, March 2025 - ep 12. And if there's another season, Dec 25 - ep 13. Then the cycle repeats. Then it'd be two episodes per year every 2 years.

At most, he said monthly custom renders for patrons took "10%" of the monthly dev time. Animations could be sped up with new equipment but that's really more about the rigs and his ability to hold back. I have no idea how he quantifies other aspects like script writing and coding. I could look back on how many renders/animations he poses per month but that's annoying to do. However, animation rendering did play a big part in the long dev time. So as long as he holds back on doing even more with his shiny new graphics card (which he'll probably get) then it might be possible to get it down to 7. (I'm not a tech guy. I don't know. Don't grief me.) Then all he needs to do from there is hold back on the superfluous stuff and that might give us below 7 months.

All I'm saying is that ep 10 will tell us whether 10% of dev time per month makes a big enough difference. Though that'd be a big leap from 9 months to below 7.
Edit: I took took long to write this. Several people beat me to the punch.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So Zoey could become a Vixen.
I want a threesome with Carolyn right away
Can you imagine? :ROFLMAO:
In spite of all the blue-hair haters out there, I'm really interested to see how DPC tackles Zoey's return when she finds out the mc has another girlfriend (or worse, he's fucked half the student body and faculty).

And is she prepared to share? I mean she's just realised what she wants, comes back and sees she can't have it, so a girl's gotta compromise. Threesome here we come! :sneaky:

But the sad news is I doubt our Goth Girl is gonna be called Carolyn. Even if by coincidence he was gonna call her that (because she totally looks like a Carolyn), he'd change her name just to spite this forum! (Yeah, we know you're watching motherfucker! :mad:) Part of me almost wants to mod the game to make her name right, but the other part of me is like, "I wonder what her name's gonna be... :unsure:"

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes