allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I was thinking a bit and the truth is that every frat (like I've seen in the movies) has its frat nemesis (Diks vs Jocks)... And I read someone who said that if the Vixens could make a sorority and in EP8 we already saw that DPC added severals new female characters
I think that was dalli who said it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-interlude-season-3-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9581770
Therefore, most important chick.
Yea probably. Is she best girl, tho? THAT is up for debate.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
In spite of all the blue-hair haters out there, I'm really interested to see how DPC tackles Zoey's return when she finds out the mc has another girlfriend (or worse, he's fucked half the student body and faculty).

And is she prepared to share? I mean she's just realised what she wants, comes back and sees she can't have it, so a girl's gotta compromise. Threesome here we come! :sneaky:

But the sad news is I doubt our Goth Girl is gonna be called Carolyn. Even if by coincidence he was gonna call her that (because she totally looks like a Carolyn), he'd change her name just to spite this forum! (Yeah, we know you're watching motherfucker! :mad:) Part of me almost wants to mod the game to make her name right, but the other part of me is like, "I wonder what her name's gonna be... :unsure:"
Well she's young, she's hot and she's single of course she's going to become a nun

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
In spite of all the blue-hair haters out there, I'm really interested to see how DPC tackles Zoey's return when she finds out the mc has another girlfriend (or worse, he's fucked half the student body and faculty).

And is she prepared to share? I mean she's just realised what she wants, comes back and sees she can't have it, so a girl's gotta compromise. Threesome here we come! :sneaky:

But the sad news is I doubt our Goth Girl is gonna be called Carolyn. Even if by coincidence he was gonna call her that (because she totally looks like a Carolyn), he'd change her name just to spite this forum! (Yeah, we know you're watching motherfucker! :mad:) Part of me almost wants to mod the game to make her name right, but the other part of me is like, "I wonder what her name's gonna be... :unsure:"
doesn't matter, sancho got us covered :sneaky:

I've already the bone to toss (no, we certainly ain't tossin' salads).

I've preemptively created code to not only allow you rename this character how you wish, but throughout whatever dialogue the dev uses when another character references her default name it will be changed to the name you input. So, if you name the character "Carolyn", when she speaks here new character name will show in the dialogue box (of course) AND whenever another character mentions her default name in the original script it will be changed as well.

This SanchoDIK move has already initiated.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

While we're on the topic. You replayed the Interlude, right? Did it say anything about Zoey trying to apply for B&R or is she just planning on showing up? Did it even say anything about her going to campus? I'm just wondering what reason DPC will give for Zoey to just be there a lot of the time or if ep 9 is just going to have them meeting and that'll be it for now.

Also "Ah yes, Zoey allow me to take you on a tour of all the rooms I've fucked in. Each with a different woman." Then Fuckface proceeds to go in and out of the HOTs' house several times throughout the tour.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
While we're on the topic. You replayed the Interlude, right? Did it say anything about Zoey trying to apply for B&R or is she just planning on showing up? Did it even say anything about her going to campus? I'm just wondering what reason DPC will give for Zoey to just be there a lot of the time or if ep 9 is just going to have them meeting and that'll be it for now.

Also "Ah yes, Zoey allow me to take you on a tour of all the rooms I've fucked in. Each with a different woman." Then Fuckface proceeds to go in and out of the HOTs' house several times throughout the tour.
Once she graduated from high school, she applied for a course in graphic design in San Diego, but she didn't get in:

zo "But Jonah did teach me a few things about college. That dude should be like a guidance counselor or something..."​
zo "He showed me these classes in graphic design that seemed fun."​
zo "I had to do something else aside from working at Tattoos when I couldn't surf. So, I applied for a course."​
zo "But it turns out, I'm not good enough to get accepted for anything over here."​
zo "Any joy I actually felt from graduating was gone after that."​

So what she needs is a college with lower standards, one which will accept any fuckwit... :unsure:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
screenshot0263.png

So do I...:rolleyes:

Enid? Mildred? Matilda? Prudence? Gertrude?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OFT

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
It`s a age thing. There will be time when that aint cuckshit to you, just you and some other guy using her for your own pleasure and giving some by exchange.
It not an age thing, it probably a kink thing. I personally never liked that and will not. It doesn't matter if they are fictional characters. It just not my kink ig, sharing with random dudes.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Things I want in the next episode:
1. Sage MMF threesome
2. Halloween bukkake would be hot
3. threesome with Bella
4. Bestiality with MC in a werewolf costume using dog dildo
5. Threesome with Heather.
6. NTR (watching someone fuck Sage or Jill/Bella would be really hot)
All of this, but doubt we'll see any of that lol

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Not as much contents tho. People are all talking about release development time like they won't be getting 5000 renders with alot of animation. Also, Honeyselect and Daz3d are very different.
Right, i assume this is something myself and maybe other are ignorant in. Does Honeyselect do most of the heavy lifting, thus resulting in much faster development time? I'd love some info on that if you're willing.

BaDIK also changes things up often, with several minigames, roaming, mansion restoration,etc, these ideas also take time to execute.

I still think 3 updates a year should be the bare minimum, at least for a dev that is earnings enough for doing this full time.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

One thing I'm curious about, if Zoey will actively try to pursuit the MC?! This is one thing that just clicked to me after played Intertwined , which frankly nothing more than a 2 star game, but the one aspect I liked it more was Kayla. Unlike in Badik ,, where We constantly chasing the girl, constantly has to make decisions that beneficial to them, often decisions that has nothing to do with them, basically every major choice what is shaping our character personality has absolutely nothing to do with the Love interests. They are just sitting there, waiting for us, to chase them, and we get evaluated by the game system whether we are worthy of them or not.
We pursuit the girls constantly Josy, Jill, Maya, Bella, and they never do anything. May be Lily and Sage are the only one who actually approach the Main character , with intention that they actually want him.

It would feel refreshing if some of the Girls are the one who make the move, but it shame that it's probably will be used, just to create drama, because it's happened right after we made our branching decesion.

But, in short the actual Romance storyline is probably the weakest part of the game, not surprising since DPC himself admitted he prefer bromance over romance. the Bro scenes are all feels natural, where as the Romance subplot, less so. thanks to what I just said, that we basically, playing with the game's checklist system, instead of actual living breathing girls, who are more than just passive NPC who are waiting to click on them. :ROFLMAO:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I replayed the game to refresh my memory these days, so I'm going into ep9 rdy.
I did try other kind of runs before, to get a feel for the characters I end up going for in Crossroads.
Only issue I have is, I won't be going for Jill(I will in some replay), but the game treats her as the main narrative/canon choice(connection to the mother and all). I just fear I'll lose a lot of story because I am not gonna play a Jill run first.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I replayed the game to refresh my memory these days, so I'm going into ep9 rdy.
I did try other kind of runs before, to get a feel for the characters I end up going for in Crossroads.
Only issue I have is, I won't be going for Jill(I will in some replay), but the game treats her as the main narrative/canon choice(connection to the mother and all). I just fear I'll lose a lot of story because I am not gonna play a Jill run first.
Being locked out of Jill romance route wouldn't lock you out of friendship with her, just like Fuckface is still friends with Josy and Maya even if rejecting the throuple back in ep 4, is still friends with Sage even if rejected her at every turn. Because Maya's tuition (and by extension the restaurant and tuition for sex scam) are important plot points to the overall story Fuckface still needs to be involved even if he's not romancing any of the girls involved.

Yes, people not on the Jill route up to ep 8 would miss that the picture of Lynette has the Royce house in the background. However Fuckface also misses this when seeing the picture, he comments that it looks familiar but he can't place it.

When it comes to the reveal of Fuckface's maternal family it's likely Jill invites Fuckface to an event at her parents' house, either as a friend or as a lover, and it's then that the house reminds Fuckface of Lynette's picture.

The one storyline that may only be revealed on one route is James. Unless he's somehow linked to the other major arcs (Fuckface's maternal family, the restaurant, Maya's tuition, Burke's tuition scam) I don't see how or why the James mystery gets resolved without being on the Bella (or at least Jill) route. However even that one could be resolved on all routes as Fuckface's narration has alluded to it being a major part of the story.

Reactions: Doowacko and shazba

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Is there something in the air this fall, or have I just not been around here long enough to view the cycles?

Speaking as a person that got active on f95 maybe around august this year, there were a ton of new releases for popular games, just speaking in the college genre, this had one, AoA had one, University of Problems just had an update, College Kings had an update in 2, etcetc

And now, I hear people say "Don't worry, just rotate games, every few months the updates will cycle", yet am I going crazy or has there been a general trend of stagnancy this fall amongst established games? I felt like between Aug-sept I could look at new releases and there was always something new to catch attention, last 3 months it's been a wasteland...... I don't doubt they'll eventually come out, but does anyone else get this broader feeling?
The more profitable the games the more they get fluffed

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Being locked out of Jill romance route wouldn't lock you out of friendship with her, just like Fuckface is still friends with Josy and Maya even if rejecting the throuple back in ep 4, is still friends with Sage even if rejected her at every turn. Because Maya's tuition (and by extension the restaurant and tuition for sex scam) are important plot points to the overall story Fuckface still needs to be involved even if he's not romancing any of the girls involved.

Yes, people not on the Jill route up to ep 8 would miss that the picture of Lynette has the Royce house in the background. However Fuckface also misses this when seeing the picture, he comments that it looks familiar but he can't place it.

When it comes to the reveal of Fuckface's maternal family it's likely Jill invites Fuckface to an event at her parents' house, either as a friend or as a lover, and it's then that the house reminds Fuckface of Lynette's picture.

The one storyline that may only be revealed on one route is James. Unless he's somehow linked to the other major arcs (Fuckface's maternal family, the restaurant, Maya's tuition, Burke's tuition scam) I don't see how or why the James mystery gets resolved without being on the Bella (or at least Jill) route. However even that one could be resolved on all routes as Fuckface's narration has alluded to it being a major part of the story.
I hope so, mainly said so due to the photo. Just kind of feels like Jill is the narrative/canon choice so far, so I don't wanna miss out story due personal taste for the LI's.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes