Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
There`s no other way to say it, Pink`s just a fucking mastermind.

Without the interlude, this would be ALOT less satisfying, i already hated the bastard and my expectations were lowered with a shotgun. Only few hours of gameplay behind and damn, this would have been good without the break(interlude)

But now:eek:

Reactions: BigBlueDude

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
View attachment 2240201

Man, I hate getting attached to characters that will probably give me a headache, but how can you not fall in love with Quinn? aaaa I need to go to therapy
Dude she slapped Rio! I have not given up entirely on Quinn, her sweet moments are amazing but the way she manipulates and influences Rio and Cammy makes me wanna cut her bad and leave her bleeding in a ditch somewhere. I haven't played the new update yet as I'm waiting for mods but I hope she cuts way back on the heinous shit she has done/been doing. If she hurts Riona again I'm done with her.

Giska13

May 3, 2021
After the scene where quinn gets confronted by Vinny and Lily steps in it just randomly cuts to the scene from interlude where i bang Zoey? Any fixes?

Edit: after it happened pretty sure console popped open and i just continued playing, thought it was intentional here is the console

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
so from what I understand.. DPC mess up Sage's route?

She was super hearts in the last ep, and now she's pretending nothing happened? That's it?
She’s… nothing has changed. MC tries to get closer to her and she quite rightly shuts him down. He chooses a laughably bad time to try and build a closer connection about her history.

From there every route gets the exact same Sage except if you’re in a relationship she gets fucked.

Whole thing culminates with sex and her doing the walk of shame and telling everyone she’s gonna have wild kinky sex with MC. She’s Sage from Ep1 again. She’s full tilt “sex means nothing, slam it up my ass and choke me” Sage again.

She makes the MC promise he’s basically up for anything with her… given the games on patreon it can’t exactly get any wilder. I assume we’re gonna just be getting novelty threesomes from here on out. I mean honestly what else can Sage do?

Not even the meeting with her family goes anywhere. She bonds with fucking Jill more this episode than MC.

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
What the point of mini game in this episode?

I always find that the two episodes in the middle have better events and more story
And the first episode of each season is somewhat boring and does not give many answers, and the last episode of each season leaves questions and excitement.

Episode 9, in short, is not what I expected it to be, it is somewhat boring, and what made it so is the very long period of free roaming

But i'm sure that the next two episodes will be the best in this season

Reactions: Lovetities

ognani

Mar 19, 2021
Cannot find this cage key. Beyond frustrating, is there any chance someone can post a screenshot of where this key is supposed to be with a circle around it or something? I'm convinced my game is broken at this point.

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
She’s… nothing has changed. MC tries to get closer to her and she quite rightly shuts him down. He chooses a laughably bad time to try and build a closer connection about her history.

From there every route gets the exact same Sage except if you’re in a relationship she gets fucked.

Whole thing culminates with sex and her doing the walk of shame and telling everyone she’s gonna have wild kinky sex with MC. She’s Sage from Ep1 again. She’s full tilt “sex means nothing, slam it up my ass and choke me” Sage again.

She makes the MC promise he’s basically up for anything with her… given the games on patreon it can’t exactly get any wilder. I assume we’re gonna just be getting novelty threesomes from here on out. I mean honestly what else can Sage do?

Not even the meeting with her family goes anywhere. She bonds with fucking Jill more this episode than MC.
Yay, that sage was better IMO

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Cannot find this cage key. Beyond frustrating, is there any chance someone can post a screenshot of where this key is supposed to be with a circle around it or something? I'm convinced my game is broken at this point.
I already posted the screenshot.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Enter the cage, go one screen up via the arrow and it’s basically central. It glows when you mouse over so just wiggle the mouse around.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes