DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Content is 100% free roam. Not much growth with the stories. How did he used thousands of renders on that lol. Sounds like a waste to me.

Honestly. As a game the quality is insane, as a VN I was hoping for more growth in the story of the game. The end made me feel like something was missing.
Maybe if he didn't split all paths this early he could have worked on the story growth instead, but it is his game he does whatever he wants.

Lets see how long now we have to wait to finally where the story goes with the characters we like.

bigbootyadmirer

Nov 18, 2022
Can anyone help me with my save file? It seems to be bugged. Im stuck in the mansion during the 2nd free roam, where you have to help josy throw out that guy. The game starts to loop as soon as I enter the room and help Josy... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sep 4, 2019
Never played this game before until this week since I heard a new episode was coming and honestly, that's it? This is the most hyped VN ever? The renders are good, the humor is pretty good. The story is all over the place and I never thought I'd be tired of seeing sex scenes in a game but here we are. I can see why this game had crazy hype when it first came out, but AVNs have evolved since then. Feels like the Dev is just dragging the game out.

Like if I had been waiting and entire year for this episode like a lot of people I'd be annoyed, it's just one event. As someone who arrived to this game later than most, it feels really overhyped after everything I've heard about it.

Mar 18, 2019
I finished S1 neutral and I gotta say it's feeling pretty bad. It doesn't allow for DIK choices, which is baffling to me. If I'm neutral, but can't choose DIK choices, then how do I balance out Chick choices? Plus it just locks out content for no reason, as apparently, every neutral choice is a mirror of the Chick choice and nothing extra unlocked.

All that aside I only had access to 2 scenes, so I'd say this whole update is very, very underwhelming.

Pet peeve, but it kinda grinds my gear the wrong way that we got a Halloween update just before Christmas.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
She’s… nothing has changed. MC tries to get closer to her and she quite rightly shuts him down. He chooses a laughably bad time to try and build a closer connection about her history.

From there every route gets the exact same Sage except if you’re in a relationship she gets fucked.

Whole thing culminates with sex and her doing the walk of shame and telling everyone she’s gonna have wild kinky sex with MC. She’s Sage from Ep1 again. She’s full tilt “sex means nothing, slam it up my ass and choke me” Sage again.

She makes the MC promise he’s basically up for anything with her… given the games on patreon it can’t exactly get any wilder. I assume we’re gonna just be getting novelty threesomes from here on out. I mean honestly what else can Sage do?

Not even the meeting with her family goes anywhere. She bonds with fucking Jill more this episode than MC.
True, I didn't understand that whole dinner hype thing lol. At the end it was for nothing.

Geralt Wick

May 3, 2019
Idk if its only me but i felt bored by how long the party freeroam was.Dont get me wrong, i enjoyed it but for me this episode kinda stood out to the rest of the game not in a good way. I've felt kinda on a leash there, what i enjoyed about BAD a lot was the tv-show feeling of the game when you jump between scenes and something meaningful happends, game just lost a bit of pace. I hope the new mini game dont mean we get party every episode. On one hand episode was big and quality of renders was amazing, on the other it didn't really push the story as much as i hoped.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Can someone spoil me what giving the chick a drink from the "dont drink" booze does something horrible? I dont want to need to reload.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes