Luka doncic

Feb 28, 2021
She’s… nothing has changed. MC tries to get closer to her and she quite rightly shuts him down. He chooses a laughably bad time to try and build a closer connection about her history.

From there every route gets the exact same Sage except if you’re in a relationship she gets fucked.

Whole thing culminates with sex and her doing the walk of shame and telling everyone she’s gonna have wild kinky sex with MC. She’s Sage from Ep1 again. She’s full tilt “sex means nothing, slam it up my ass and choke me” Sage again.

She makes the MC promise he’s basically up for anything with her… given the games on patreon it can’t exactly get any wilder. I assume we’re gonna just be getting novelty threesomes from here on out. I mean honestly what else can Sage do?

Not even the meeting with her family goes anywhere. She bonds with fucking Jill more this episode than MC.
so this episode have ntr?

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
This is my first time to this game!!
Do I need to download all the season separately or Season 3 Episode 9 contains from Beginning?
Help me..

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
It was underwhelming!

The animations who took so long to make don't bring much. The story doesn't progress much. It even seems that sage got regress back to episode 3 when interacting with mc.

Sure they're pros, it was refreshing to have a big roam free event, and the halloween night so much teased wasn't bad. The mini game for planning the event wasn't bad, i personnally liked it, but it make me think that DPC tried to artifically increased the play time.

Not much is resolved i won't say too much to not spoil but i dislike how main some mains girls acted with mc.

Overall, dissapointing. One + year for this is not what i expected. There is another post that summarized better in saying that in sandbox type game (like free roam event), it's easier to tie all path.

I get that DPC tried another type of episode, just hope it won't become new standard.

ognani

Mar 19, 2021
Enter the cage, go one screen up via the arrow and it’s basically central. It glows when you mouse over so just wiggle the mouse around.
Yeah cheers I finally found it my god that was awful. Even with effects turned off you cant see it and I swear 10 minutes of moving my mouse around it still wouldn't glow lmao

capii

Dec 9, 2017
After a while i finally figured it out
First key is pretty easy, click the wooden thing, open it, get the code
Freezer on the left, open it and get the 1st key
second key you need to go back to the door and read the sign there it will sai C A G E
Then go to the cage on the top left, one screen up, the key is in the middle
Last key is the slimes to the right on the shelf, just go clicking them, i don't remember the color but for me it was the third from the right () () (X) ()
and voilá, 3rd key and finally freedom

Iron_havoc

Jan 8, 2020
Honestly? I was shocked to see ending screen by the time it came.

People saying content is 80% free roam, it feels more like 90%. And playing Sage path felt like i was being edged, as soon as things start to get really good, they end.

As the game progresses i think this will look and feel alright, but waiting more than a fucking year for this and getting one humongous free roam update is a dagger to the heart. But i'm sure the hype has plenty to do with the disappointment.

The minigames in the dark were also a VERY low lowlight.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
I need completed save games from season 2 for s3 with bella path also with no mods i want to play the game ive downloaded but cant without savegames .. so please provide me with a non crashing bella path no mod save file .. thanks in advance !
i wrote a post saying i cannot get past season one ..... and then you quote it asking for a save file for season 2?
what?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes