Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
View attachment 2241731
I find it more pointless to wait months to have less scenes (since the paths blocked) and having to download an even bigger file to see less .
In many VNs harem is optional...or mods for it... B a Dik was fine the way it was..
many vn Harem is optional? when i play Harem game Its feels like i am playing kinetic novel..in most Harem game no choice matter at all...and every second we see MC fuck a different girl...that's so boring

Joker131313

Jul 15, 2020
In the haunted part, I click on the cage, the MC said 'a scare cage' and then nothing. Is it supposed to zoom in so I can look around? Same goes for the jars he said some about them looking gross........and nothing else.

I'm I missed something or i'm I screwed?

elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I am incredibly dissapointed. No one can deny that DPC is a great artist and we all enjoy his work and for that we should thank him. However, this last episode makes me think that he’s hit a roadblock.

He has either become very lazy in his work, the amount of meaningful content in this does not fit 6 months of development time let alone 1 year as we have it now, especially with the funding that he is getting.

Or he has hit a developmental roadblock, this happens sometimes, Winds of winter being one of them, and this happens when you convolute the plot to such a point where you don’t know how to establish a narratively satisfying story. That could also explain why he spent half the budget on the meaningless halloween intro of extremely beautiful moving animation which pleases the eye but let’s down everything else.

My opinion is that he should start making an endpoint and finish up this story with grace and then establish a new project where he can start a new and therefore gain a straightforward line of work. We all love these characters but I feel like, the plot should come to a conclusion and therefore so we can end these characters with a good and satisfying ending.
One of the biggest problems here are the branching, game was inicially split in 2 playtrough , then went to 3 now we are at 5 playthrough, making branching is good but its to much demanding and time consuming, making the episode feel short if you just want to pursue just 1 or 2 path, for instance for me to unlock full gallery i had to repeat the episode 5 times the same thing , only to get like a bit of new content

Scooter25

Jun 5, 2021
In the haunted part, I click on the cage, the MC said 'a scare cage' and then nothing. Is it supposed to zoom in so I can look around? Same goes for the jars he said some about them looking gross........and nothing else.

I'm I missed something or i'm I screwed?
click the up arrow in cage, keys in the middle of the wall (hard to spot go slow)

Reactions: Ubu71

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Playing as a DIK is totally different from playing as a Chick: it's like watching 2 different movies - an old one and its remake. And Sage is the only main LI you can win if you pursue a DIK path.
I know that, but I mean what's the difference between a DIK Sage path and a Neutral/Chick Sage one. Or in other words, if you're playing Neutral or Chich why go after Sage instead of the other LIs if you already have a DIK Sage game?

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
She pretty much reverted to her early fuck-buddy personality. Her romantic character progression went out the window.
Do you remember lovely girlfriend moments with Sage in Episode 8?

Forget them.

She made a full 180 and now treats you like a fuck-buddy, wanting to fuck other people and acting like a slut in general.

A BIG MAYBE - this behavior was due to the party and drinking, but this is a big fall for Sage in all aspects.
I'll wait for Episode 10, but if this bs continues, I think I'll stop playing, since she's my favorite
Oh boy.
But honestly i am more inclined to believe it's good writing, something like her panicking she's falling in love so quickly after Chad, and is trying to find balance.

One of the biggest problems here are the branching, game was inicially split in 2 playtrough , then went to 3 now we are at 5 playthrough, making branching is good but its to much demanding and time consuming, making the episode feel short if you just want to pursue just 1 or 2 path, for instance for me to unlock full gallery i had to repeat the episode 5 times the same thing , only to get like a bit of new content
It's only a problem since development time is what it is. If we got an update every 3-4 months it would've have mattered as much

Reactions: hawk784563

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
cant go near i click and it say its a cage
Go back to the door, read the hints on the paper on the door, else you can't get into the cage or get the key from the jar....
Bit confusing since it's the first thing you see in there, but okay lol

Reactions: Lurtz

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
Guess i cqn skip this update ... game keeps

Having the same issue, no idea why it happens but it happens with all saved paths.
Did try the unmodded saves from s1&s2 and imported them, ran throught the prelude ... to using the unmodded saves skipping prelude going direct towars eps 09.

Guess i can skip this update ... game keeps quiting on the same spot every try. o_O
I haven't tried might have to wait till Scrappy finishes his mod update. They are always quick so if not today it might ve ready tomorrow

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes