shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So what the fuck was up with so many characters finishing their sentences with ", no?" It was fucking distracting. None of them used to speak like that. Did I get the Spanish translation? :cautious:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
One does hope, but you never know. Last time we woke up with Derek in women's underwear. This time out one of the brothers is straight up dressed as a girl. There's a lot of gay lurking beneath the surface of that frat, I tell you. ;)
TBH the hints at Leon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are pretty big especially when you check his needs for the party. Also the drama with Jamie.

On Sally's note, DCP keeps making her more and more fuckable each update and KJR being more and more cute. That scene with her in the toilet is 10/10 would sass again. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: oceanskie

bydlo222

Jul 14, 2020
With each update it feels like a soap opera from 80s. Everybody is being somebody's long lost kin. They need to swap the rock music to the Santa Barbara opening theme instead.

• Haha
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
This update really felt different, I still liked it, but I can admit that replaying all those free roams multiple times can get tiring.

Also, for the (stupid) people complaining about the party minigame, you know that this game can be played without any minigame right? If you are playing them, it's because you choose them or just downloaded a save, so stop your whining.

I loved most of the new scenes, specially the final scenes for Bella, Sage and Maya/Josy, DPC is a fucking artist, but I do admit that I'm concerned about a few of the really long animations that took weeks to make and aren't that important to the plot.

Either way, I think most people hating the update are either just people who just want to fap (just use the gallery) and people who are stupid, using modded saves, not knowing how the game works and solving fairly simples tasks in the freeroam.

Was it the best update? Probably not, but I refuse to call it the worst.

Finally, gotta say I loved Zoey, was a bit sad that there was no scene with her this time.

is there a guide for the haunted mansion, like where to find the beer tap and keys
Beer tap is at Nick room, for the keys just look around or use the search fuction in F95.

Anyone knows the vault code for ep9?

Android version??
No

TBH the hints at Leon
are pretty big especially when you check his needs for the party. Also the drama with Jamie.

On Sally's note, DCP keeps making her more and more fuckable each update and KJR being more and more cute. That scene with her in the toilet is 10/10 would sass again. :ROFLMAO:
Agree on Sally, her costume was one of the best, can not wait for her scene.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I have read that the 40 series cards do not support SLI, so as awesome as I think they are, I am not sure that a single unit would out perform his current twin 3090 machines that he has set up. He has 6 to 8 of them (GPUs, that is) that he renders with presently.
You can play a chaste path, where you only had sex wuth your ex, but it takes an iron will.
Yes, you told her what you want/don't want. Now she's telling you what she wants. She's beeb freed from the sexless shackles of Chad's relationship, and she wants to get ger freak on.

A smart man would support her.,as he stands only to gain from it.
I got bad news for you, bro. That's Derek's ass you're wanting to fuck.
That's just patently false. My Bella route is a DIK path game. It hindered one or two options in lewd scenes (because apparently DPC thinks a DIK won't 69 a woman), but Sage absolutely not the only option.
you misunderstood me mate haha. im looking at the sexy nerd in the background hahahaha

Reactions: Crepusculum

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I don't really understand the reactions about Sage.

She has always been portrayed as a sexually active girl.

She was on the verge of fucking the MC in front of everyone at the DIKs party (admittedly under the influence of alcohol, but that doesn't explain everything).

The first sexual moment with the MC, she lets him fuck her mouth with his third leg!

All the sex scenes afterwards are very hot, and show a fulfilled and sexually liberated girl.

It's not because at the end of EP8 there is the feeling aspect that is added to the Sage/MC relationship that she will turn into Jill. Especially since we can see that she was totally frustrated sexually with Chad, and that she realizes that she spent her college years without enjoying sex.

Eventually, she finds a guy (the MC) with whom there is sexual chemistry, who is nice and hot, and who she ends up developing feelings for. Why should she put the sex part on hold ?

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
This update really felt different, I still liked it, but I can admit that replaying all those free roams multiple times can get tiring.

Also, for the (stupid) people complaining about the party minigame, you know that this game can be played without any minigame right? If you are playing them, it's because you choose them or just downloaded a save, so stop your whining.

I lovod most of the new scenes, specially the final scenes for Bella, Sage and Maya/Josy, DPC is a fucking artist, but I do admit that I'm concerned about a few of the really long animations that took week to make and aren't that important to the plot.

Either way, I think most people hating the update are either just people who just want to fap (just use the gallery) and people who are stupid, using modded saves, not knowing how the game works and solving fairly simples tasks in the freeroam.

Was it the best update? Probably not, but I refuse to call it the worst.

Finally, gotta say I loved Zoey, was a bit sad that there was no scene with her this time.

Beer tap is at Nick room, for the keys just look around or use the search fuction in F95.

No

Agree on Sally, her costume was one of the best, can not wait for her scene.
Appreciate that Sexy Nerd Sandy haha

Reactions: KaiserST

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Opinion. I don't understand all this "no story progressing" and " why its all free roam"whining. Forgot what the first season was like? It was about fun, parties, pranks, challenges - total madness. There was little plot - nothing serious, except for the Josy/ Maya situation and Hell Week. That's what Being a DIK is all about in the first place - fun. And this whole Episode has that vibe of Season 1 - most of the content is a huge party. The progress of the story is small, but I just died of laughter, like in the good old days.
If we look back, the game only got more serious and dramatic in Season 2, and I'm glad that before the storm (which is sure to happen) I got some relaxing and funny content.
About the storm:

And more. DPC, fuck you for making her so hot and fuckable. She is now in my top 3:

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
anyone has the party planner mini game guide?
It is actually simpler than looks.
You want yellow guys happier on cost green ones. S rank score = 80k+ or x6.5+multiplyer, there are indicator of fulfillment in corner of their icons. So just patch them as evenly as possible. Overall 3/4 julfilment for all DIKs is fine, even couple will be 2/4, preferrably green ones. Yes it designed to be that way. Imposiible to make everyone happy strait away.

Trait pick wathever, default beer is fine. Then it will be cost managment i guess. (liquor/drugs/food)

Additionals pick food or liquor they are most pricey and useful.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
One does hope, but you never know. Last time we woke up with Derek in women's underwear. This time out one of the brothers is straight up dressed as a girl. There's a lot of gay lurking beneath the surface of that frat, I tell you. ;)
Yeah, there was a DIK (I think Leon) who wanted boys at the Party Planner minigame. What's up with that? :KEK:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
i already have the s3ep9 on my pc, im just waiting for a mod to be updated.

hold-up WAIT A MINUTE, i cant play the new update without a save file FFS. now i remember why i didnt just play the game without any mods. im so freaking dumb sometimes hahaha

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes