hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
By the ways lads, who won the best Halloween outfit during your branch?
My first playing give me this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am hoping Jill brings the trophy back home to show her parents her successes at College. It will be a fantastic ice breaker for Meet the Parents!

Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021
Is there a new mod/ walk-through mod/ cheat for the v9.0 ..... cause I've to play the game either by loops or crashes... please reply .... thanks in advance

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Anyone found Josy yet for the "Talk to Josy" task? I swear I've been over that mansion a dozen times already.
Bumping here, but anyone figured this one out? I'm on Sage's route, if that helps... losing my mind here.
"Talk to Josy" solution

I don't know if you guys already solved this, but after I spent a LOT of time aimlessly clicking around the DIK house and also reading more than 30 pages in this thread, I found out that this is a problem with "us" messing with the variables.

the talk with Josy is when you click them in this part here.

After some time in this scene, you'll reach this part
If you're like me, you probably select to see the "BranchMayaJosy" scene while also being in another Love Interest branch, and is like this that you fucked your save, because if you're in another LI's branch you won't trigger the talk with Josy and will get stuck at the end of the free roam.

The solution is to roll back to before the scene with Josy and just continue talking with her, if you and her get to go to your room and took photos without Maya your problem is solved.

Pocketninja

Nov 30, 2022
Please share screenshots from the Maya Josy scene. Can’t play the game as of now but would love to see the previews. Thanks.

xxxdisposable

Nov 18, 2019
Hi, anyone tried playing this in joiplay. I tried - it goes to scene end of ep 9 after the initial Tommy and Jacob dialog. I have unmodded saves, still tried the fix provided in earlier posts. Did not work. As a workaround, played in PC and went further till dialogue with Tommy and leon. Saved a file here, moved the file back to joiplay and then continued playing till Isabella is goaded to drink by jill,sage and others. Ended up having the same issue as the first scene as mentioned earlier. Tried the same workaround, did not work. Ended up with the below error. I give up, I just don't want to replay this game in PC again.
_________
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes