TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
When you declare to Sage in training that you want something more, she goes with Jacob. Then Jacob mysteriously has a picture of Sage and at the end of this episode Jacob's name appears again. I warned a long time ago that Sage is not what people think .
You don't have to be good at math when you're told he's slept with others.:ROFLMAO:
In the end, Jade was right again, we must break our relationship with Sage, not for her sake, but for ours.:ROFLMAO:
That is literally a nod to all those jokes with the treesomes with black dudes we had for Jill and Sage. There are a lot of those sprinkled across the episode on various things.

Reactions: Nuness

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Season 3 Episode 9 free roam special render locations.

NB:
hotspots are bright pink.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Special render locations for previous episodes:
Episode Interlude
Episode 8
Episode 7
Episode 6
Episode 5
Thanks a lot bro! Now it would be nice to see a guide for Pack Quest (y)

Reactions: Waynew91 and Meushi

Petrix

Mar 29, 2018
I'm so confused. I don't have the game installed and I want to start from the beginning. What am I supposed to download? o_O

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Do you remember lovely girlfriend moments with Sage in Episode 8?

Forget them.

She made a full 180 and now treats you like a fuck-buddy, wanting to fuck other people and acting like a slut in general.

A BIG MAYBE - this behavior was due to the party and drinking, but this is a big fall for Sage in all aspects.
I'll wait for Episode 10, but if this bs continues, I think I'll stop playing, since she's my favorite
It’s bugging me more and more as the episode settles with me.

End of episode 8 Sage was awesome. The… I don’t know how to text you cuteness. The heart by your name. “What does it mean?” The girl got butterflies at the idea of being with MC.

That is what we wanted. Sure she’s a hellcat in bed but that nervousness because she’s just so into the MC was plot progression. Where did all that go? This episode she knew exactly what she wanted/needed and seemed to value what she had very little.

She went from nervous to ask for sex incase the MC read into it to telling the entire fucking world she’s installing a revolving door on the MC room for sex with her and random women.

Total back slide.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
On another note i see many comments about the development of Sage in the "wrong direction", being now less romantic and more.. slutty to the point where she suggests to the MC having sex with others, kind of an open relationship if i understand well (I didn't play the update yet).

I can understand that such a development would be a no no for those who chose Sage as main Li and who can not accept "sharing" of a Li with other males, but in my opinion that would be by no means a "change of character". After all, Sage is the leader of the HOTs, which is basically a bunch of .. quite liberal girls, to say the least, if not even quite slutty. to the point where some of them have even sex for money. Can or should the leader o such a gang be a saint?

After all Sage did make out with the MC while having a boyfriend and had even sex with him before ending her old relation. She also expressed her wish to have diverse experiences while being in college, so an "open relationship" with MC would be very much "in character" for Sage, apart from allowing MC to continue his "fuck boy" path.

I don't think the dev will have the courage to go on with such a development for Sage, coz he would lose a lot of subscribers (those who chose Sage as main Li and hope to get a romantic ending on that path), but from my point of view a MC-Sage "sharing-swinging" path would be very interesting to have in this game..

After all, the other LIs are out of question for such a path. They could (and hopefully will) accept some relations with other girls, but I can not see Josy and Maya inviting another guy (like for instance Tony :)) for a swinging party with the MC, nor can I see Jill having a MMF 3 some with MC and Tybalt..

However, in my opinion such elements would enrich the game towards the end and from all the existent LIs (provided Queen is not really a Li and also the other girls who fuck around anyway, are not LIs) the most appropriate for such a "netorase" path is without doubt .. Sage !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Godussop93

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Jericho85

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I have read that the 40 series cards do not support SLI, so as awesome as I think they are, I am not sure that a single unit would out perform his current twin 3090 machines that he has set up. He has 6 to 8 of them (GPUs, that is) that he renders with presently.
Hey bro, how do you know what his rig is? Or at general, where does he share info? Really wondering, i didn't think he did much communicate and sharing.

Also i may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you only been SLI for gaming, you don't need it for rendering software.

If he upgrades to twin 4090 from twin 3090 he would get a huge uplift in rendering time, but i doubt that that's what making the time between updates this long.

khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
Awesome update, disappointing party. I guess the party should've happen before you choose the route. To me that was supposed the wildest party in the game. Havent played other routes yet, but Josy&Maya was totally not worth

Reactions: Tumblingjoint
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes