Aug 6, 2017
I am incredibly dissapointed. No one can deny that DPC is a great artist and we all enjoy his work and for that we should thank him. However, this last episode makes me think that he’s hit a roadblock.

He has either become very lazy in his work, the amount of meaningful content in this does not fit 6 months of development time let alone 1 year as we have it now, especially with the funding that he is getting.

Or he has hit a developmental roadblock, this happens sometimes, Winds of winter being one of them, and this happens when you convolute the plot to such a point where you don’t know how to establish a narratively satisfying story. That could also explain why he spent half the budget on the meaningless halloween intro of extremely beautiful moving animation which pleases the eye but let’s down everything else.

My opinion is that he should start making an endpoint and finish up this story with grace and then establish a new project where he can start a new and therefore gain a straightforward line of work. We all love these characters but I feel like, the plot should come to a conclusion and therefore so we can end these characters with a good and satisfying ending.
Thats the thing that worries me the most. the story has been a mess for a long time now and instead of trying to fix it he either cut it (choice at ep 8) or he doesnt advance it (interlude, ep). at this point i just want to see how the story ends. the mini games have always been bad but in this ep he abused the fuck out that "mechanic" instead of telling a story

MichaelJordan

Jul 23, 2017
Great episode, but it still feels underwhelming in terms of overall story progress... It took more than a year between episodes 8 and 9 to show basically 1 day (party night mostly) and a week or so of flashbacks.

I hope there going to be no Interlude-like releases, even tho with this wide branching we're still probably not going to see episode 10 before 2024 o_O:confused:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Do you remember lovely girlfriend moments with Sage in Episode 8?

Forget them.

She made a full 180 and now treats you like a fuck-buddy, wanting to fuck other people and acting like a slut in general.

A BIG MAYBE - this behavior was due to the party and drinking
I think it's actually quite likely this behavior is due to the party and drinking. IMO Sage seems to be a character that is both lovely and slutty, depending on the situation. She doesn't have to be only one or the other, she can be both. As much as she's being slutty during the party, we did get the more heart-to-heart talk about her family during the flashback.

Which Sage will show up next episode? Depends on what it's about. Assuming there's no party going on, probably a good chance that the lovely Sage will show up, especially if the relationship continue to become more serious.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Great episode, but it still feels underwhelming in terms of overall story progress... It took more than a year between episodes 8 and 9 to show basically 1 day (party night mostly) and a week or so of flashbacks.

I hope there going to be no Interlude-like releases, even tho with this wide branching we're still probably not going to see episode 10 before 2024 o_O:confused:
Sounds like a very grim outlook. Why do you think it'll take over a year?

DIdn't he say he is cutting Patreon renders or something that took 10% of development time? And we have the interlude also.

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
Could someone provide me with savefiles for the other-path and the Quinn-path? Mine vanished somehow....
Would be very thankful :)

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Do you remember lovely girlfriend moments with Sage in Episode 8?

Forget them.

She made a full 180 and now treats you like a fuck-buddy, wanting to fuck other people and acting like a slut in general.

A BIG MAYBE - this behavior was due to the party and drinking, but this is a big fall for Sage in all aspects.
I'll wait for Episode 10, but if this bs continues, I think I'll stop playing, since she's my favorite
in wich way?the flash back? cause that is pretty much on character for Sage, she doesnt like to talk about feelings and MC was being pretty obnoxious with his question, like dude, u are in the middle of sex and u are asking about family, she bear with MC for like 4 or 5 quetion and then after he keep nagging about the subject ofc she gets turn off and leave, like wtf xD, if u are talking about his line to the DIK at the end, that is Sage 100%, she know the DIK want to make her feel ashame after sleeping with a DIK, hell they even thought she was fking Jacob, of course she needed to hit back asap xD "lovely girlfriend moments" for Sage are just that, moments, she can be Cute but she love being sexy and horny. MC discover Sage cute side, but that is it, is just a side u cant expect for her to act all cute and romantic now, also if u keep acting all romantic with her that will only turn her on xD was she even more horny that in previous ep? more inhibited after the trheesome, maybe, wich make sense cause she told us that she want to experience a lot of new things before graduation, now ofc, im drawing the line at sharing or swinging, fk that, but im still fine with any ffm, fffm, fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffm, as the two faced horny men that i am xD.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm not sure what it the main cause of the slow updates, i doubt it's processing power. With the amount of Patreon subs he has, he can easily get a monster PC with two 4090's, I'm sure he would also prefer things rendered faster for his thought process.
I have read that the 40 series cards do not support SLI, so as awesome as I think they are, I am not sure that a single unit would out perform his current twin 3090 machines that he has set up. He has 6 to 8 of them (GPUs, that is) that he renders with presently.
I played this, what feels like ages ago, but, was there forced sex or can I go there like a virgin?
I actually cannot remember anything..
You can play a chaste path, where you only had sex wuth your ex, but it takes an iron will.
What’s up with Sage I specifically in episode 8 said no to threesomes and it even says at the end of 8 saying something like you didn’t have a threesome with Sage and Quinn and now at the end of 9 she wants threesomes???
Yes, you told her what you want/don't want. Now she's telling you what she wants. She's beeb freed from the sexless shackles of Chad's relationship, and she wants to get ger freak on.

A smart man would support her.,as he stands only to gain from it.
is that Sandy on the top photo. DEAR GOD , she looking sexy asf. i cant wait to fuck her on so many position if possible haha
I got bad news for you, bro. That's Derek's ass you're wanting to fuck.
And Sage is the only main LI you can win if you pursue a DIK path.
That's just patently false. My Bella route is a DIK path game. It hindered one or two options in lewd scenes (because apparently DPC thinks a DIK won't 69 a woman), but Sage absolutely not the only option.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes