haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Can anyone give me a free save for every possible scenario, fix the 15 problems my game is having because I broke it with mods, tell me how to solve every puzzle and find every secret, give me a fully unlocked rewards gallery and vault code, jerk me off while I play and then wipe up all the jizz when I'm finished?

No? OK, can anyone get all these comments out of the way so I can find the posts that are actually discussing the fucking game?

Also no? Fantastic.
Brother calm u gotta remember for ALOT of people this is one of there only VNs or first VNs and dont know the damages of modding this is something the maggots have to learn you have be the brother and show them the way.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
And right after, when she was lead on to humiliate herself even further by MCing that bus tour with a totally necessary buttplug just to show up at her parents'. Ugh.
Yeah just played through it again. The part when the engine breaks down is the worst.

• Sad
Reactions: kiki013

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I kinda wish DrPinkCake would focus more on bigger passage of time and bigger number of events instead of doing one big event.

There were story related moments for specific characters that had to happend, like:
- Derek getting drunk because of Ashley's absence
- Zoey just hanging out, getting the feel of things
etc
But those moments did not benefit from the whole episode being JUST party. That party could've been like 2/3x smaller and it would still be impactful without taking away from the episode.

The episode being mainly about the party feels weird.
I felt I didn't like episode 5 because it consists of like 3 big things and that's it. But this is way worse in this regard.

In episode 5 you've got the prep party, but later you get the fallout of that party, or at least few messages or rooster posts a day after. You get to hang out with Bella and Jill and finally wear the jacket.

There's so much, episode 9 party brought. Yet we don't get to see any of the consequences or reactions because it all ends with the end of the party.
yeah, im almost convinced there has to be some behind the scenes stuff with DPC that we dont about that made this turn out the way it did. adding the unnecessary animations account for some of the extra dev time, but they dont account for the horrible pacing of this episode. it definitely feels like that extra hyping DPC did in his final announcement was because he probably knew this was subpar or something

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
I feel like EP9 represents the kind of episode that will benefit the player if they play the game through episodes 1 to 16 (presumably, of course).

But if you're a huge fan of this on-going project and you're waiting 13 fucking months for a single party episode with flashbacks in between, then it's bound to disappoint you. And it did.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
damn savage on the jill but how cant u call quinn a ML at this point would need DPC to confirm but with everything with her at this point come on shes def in the ML status. rio and other ya i get not ML but from get quinn has been treated that way.
We still pretty much expect any future relation with Quinn limited to visiting her in detention....
Either that or in best scenario the trailerparc.... But very low chances for a happy ending.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Kinda sad that The Friday Prophets (music) is out of the game.. that intro was a good piece but the game will still be played ;)

- The Friday Prophets - Punk Rock Flu (The menu song in Season 1&2 :p)

Like so "many" others have said so did this update feel kinda small compared to the waiting time... maybe because of all the "Free Roaming" during the Halloween party..
what? what happened there? mind elaborating?

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
yeah, im almost convinced there has to be some behind the scenes stuff with DPC that we dont about that made this turn out the way it did. adding the unnecessary animations account for some of the extra dev time, but they dont account for the horrible pacing of this episode. it definitely feels like that extra hyping DPC did in his final announcement was because he probably knew this was subpar or something
I don't know why but everytime I ended the free roam of that party I was shocked to find the new freeroam with new events. I grew tired at some point. It was also frustrating because, even though I'm not a part of their route, I wanted to spend some time with Bella and Jill and I just couldn't.

And yet, the pacing. I feel like going chronologicaly and adding one small Prep free roam would solve the problem. Like seeing Diks prepare outfits, checking on some people getting ready on Rooster etc.

Reactions: eM-Ka

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I kinda wish DrPinkCake would focus more on bigger passage of time and bigger number of events instead of doing one big event.

There were story related moments for specific characters that had to happend, like:
- Derek getting drunk because of Ashley's absence
- Zoey just hanging out, getting the feel of things
etc
But those moments did not benefit from the whole episode being JUST party. That party could've been like 2/3x smaller and it would still be impactful without taking away from the episode.

The episode being mainly about the party feels weird.
I felt I didn't like episode 5 because it consists of like 3 big things and that's it. But this is way worse in this regard.

In episode 5 you've got the prep party, but later you get the fallout of that party, or at least few messages or rooster posts a day after. You get to hang out with Bella and Jill and finally wear the jacket.

There's so much, episode 9 party brought. Yet we don't get to see any of the consequences or reactions because it all ends with the end of the party.
It is weird yeah. And its setting a worrying precedent for the rest of the season, right now it seems as if every episode is going to be about a party based on the minigame that starts and partially ends this episode (which is a fun puzzle imo), and Im NOT up for doing continous free roams at all based on DPCs execution of this episode.

So far (2 LI paths done, doing 1 a day to give me time to contemplate) im not disappointed with the quality nor really the content. Just hugely disappointed in how it was presented. It feels like a chore already after the 2nd got done and that does not bode well. It already feels like im never gonna go through ep9 again after 5 saves are done and thats not a good feeling. (Duplicate LI paths but with different choices are dropped, im gonna only do one each now)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
We still pretty much expect any future relation with Quinn limited to visiting her in detention....
Either that or in best scenario the trailerparc.... But very low chances for a happy ending.
damn also savage full love of it but you also gotta admit DPC has humanized the hell out of her and her growth has been by far and miles ahead of anyone else.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
It is weird yeah. And its setting a worrying precedent for the rest of the season, right now it seems as if every episode is going to be about a party based on the minigame that starts and partially ends this episode (which is a fun puzzle imo), and Im NOT up for doing continous free roams at all based on DPCs execution of this episode.

So far (2 LI paths done, doing 1 a day to give me time to contemplate) im not disappointed with the quality nor really the content. Just hugely disappointed in how it was presented. It feels like a chore already after the 2nd got done and that does not bode well. It already feels like im never gonna go through ep9 again after 5 saved are done and thats not a good feeling.
The minigame is great. But it doesn't force him to do a free roam filled party that accounts for 95% of the episode lol.

Also the parties in Prep house and Hots house were perfect so I hope the size of the Halloween party is a one time thing.

Reactions: dalli_x

nicgaleano12

Nov 14, 2019
Somebody help me please? After finishing taking the photos at the party and helping Josy I get an animation of Jill and Isabella repeating every so often and it doesn't go from there.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Somebody help me please? After finishing taking the photos at the party and helping Josy I get an animation of Jill and Isabella repeating every so often and it doesn't go from there.
u have a MODDED save and its breaking the trigger u need to redo it without mod or without fing the triggers.

Reactions: nicgaleano12
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes