MrKDiddy1

Jul 3, 2022
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mixdrop, Workupload, Pixeldrain

Link removed, Fixing issue...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
My saves will not transfer over. I replayed ending and saved it mutiple times and when I open Season 3 they are still not there

Reactions: COACHRIDDLA
Mar 7, 2018
I loved this episode. The party was a very entertaining event and by far the best one so far. All of the characters got some further development as well
I don't get why you guys are disliking this episode so hard ngl

Reactions: kih1952
Oct 21, 2019
So I managed to make my saves appear... kinda

They don't appear through the import option. They appear under the continue option.

Is this right or is it fucked up?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It is weird yeah. And its setting a worrying precedent for the rest of the season, right now it seems as if every episode is going to be about a party based on the minigame that starts and partially ends this episode (which is a fun puzzle imo), and Im NOT up for doing continous free roams at all based on DPCs execution of this episode.

So far (2 LI paths done, doing 1 a day to give me time to contemplate) im not disappointed with the quality nor really the content. Just hugely disappointed in how it was presented. It feels like a chore already after the 2nd got done and that does not bode well. It already feels like im never gonna go through ep9 again after 5 saves are done and thats not a good feeling. (Duplicate LI paths but with different choices are dropped, im gonna only do one each now)
I have to agree with you there. The only replay value is that the LI branch hunters have something to do, but after 2 playthroughs it becomes a chore and less fun.

The party minigame is fun and I hope it becomes a permanent part of BaDIK. Only the parties in the future should no longer be a whole EP.

Reactions: Consideration_open

JeanRandom

Jan 16, 2021
Hi i'm stuck in the basement, i found 2 Keys (freeze + Jar) the last one is suposed to be in the cage but the is nothing but skeleton and an empty upper part :unsure: pls help me

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
I loved this episode. The party was a very entertaining event and by far the best one so far. All of the characters got some further development as well
Because a 1 year wait for some minor character development is not really doing much? I have no clue where the game is going considering the pace now. It makes too much money for it to become abandoned/incomplete but I just think the dev wrote themselves into a corner now, there is just so much going on in terms of paths and choices that it is hard to tie things together.

We will probably waiting another year for some minor update and another party or something. At the very least I thought I would get to address the Sage/Jade issue or at least make progress towards that, but no, we are just lying now.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Welcome to gaming communities. Two updates from now everyone will be talking about how the new update is trash compared to how great this update is. I've seen this shit a million times. Final Fantasy 9 was trash until Final Fantasy 10 came out. Then Final Fantasy 10 was trash that didn't live up to how great 9 was. And then Final Fantasy 12 was trash that didn't live up to how great Final Fantasy 10 was.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes