stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
Thanks for the heads up! I was running inside 8.0.3. as well.

I still have 7.4.4 installed as well, and tried that! Led to a complete crash on loading a save. Will install 7.5.3 now–and it worked!

Usually when I've had an SDK incompatibility, games simply wouldn't launch (as was the case when I tried to load in 7.4.4); I hadn't encountered a situation like this where the game works up until one point (as we experienced with 8.0.3 here) especially since S1-2 and Interlude play in 8.0.3 without issue.

A further note! I just got it to work on 7.5.3 as mentioned– and it goes to that flashlight UI, with a note saying that you can disable it (and other 'special effects') via the menu. I'm glad I'm getting the full experience but I wonder if someone who is stuck as we were could side step it by temporarily disabling special effects.
Since I've been using the 8.0.3 SDK version, I run into a lot of incompatibilities, sometimes the whole game crashes (not always at startup, sometimes in the middle of it), but often I can just skip the error and keep playing. For „BAD" it was a special case where I was stuck in a crash loop.

Glad it worked!(y)

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Any guesses who the flirty masked chick with the bright blue eyes in Derek's bar is? Existing character, Cameo, or new girl entirely?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i wondered as well and did a cursory look through the Bios to see if any women had eyes even close to that blue that we didnt already know was at the party.

the only one that fit the bill was the Madame :KEK::HideThePain::KEK:

so im guessing its somebody we actually dont know, cause otherwise that would be so stupid lol

Last edited:

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Made some path, even if I am team Bella, Rosy/Maya was quite cool as well.
Zoey looks promising, I guess I might be tempted....

JeanRandom

Jan 16, 2021
when you go into cage look at skelton gives u option in middle to go up and then its in middle again and its a TINY hit box.
Capture 202.PNG

Here i have up or back possibilities , there is another one? or its that one in middle Upper?
Sry to annoying you i'm stuck for 1h mad clicking everywhere x3 Thx for help

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes