Zafeiro

Sep 14, 2019
can anyone tell me whats the difference between the Season 3 Episode 9 download and the Update Patch (S3 Only Interlude to EP 9)?

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Other thing I've noticed which kinda bothers me is the ammount of "interactions" which we just watch from afar.

Like in one section you have 3 different interactions with different people like "Talk to Zoey" but you just watch how she talks with someone.

Talk with Jaime? Nope, you just gotta see him do magic tricks to guests
Talk with Becky? Nope, gotta listen how she bitches about the same costume.
Like wtf?

Oh I can check the movie theatre? Have a convo with Sage, Maya, Josy and Jill? NOPE. You gotta watch how much fun they have or what are they talking about. MC is invisible now!

noxtj

Feb 5, 2021
I finished the update and I liked what I saw. Storyline flow was slower than other parties because MC was worried about the party he organized. It didn't disappoint me, but it didn't surprise me either.

PS: Quinn outfit.. beautiful
PS2: nice touch that cinematic while using the cell phone

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Other thing I've noticed which kinda bothers me is the ammount of "interactions" which we just watch from afar.

Like in one section you have 3 different interactions with different people like "Talk to Zoey" but you just watch how she talks with someone.

Talk with Jaime? Nope, you just gotta see him do magic tricks to guests
Talk with Becky? Nope, gotta listen how she bitches about the same costume.
Like wtf?

Oh I can check the movie theatre? Have a convo with Sage, Maya, Josy and Jill? NOPE. You gotta watch how much fun they have or what are they talking about. MC is invisible now!
no i think thats more trying to set up universe and how people are coming into action like the theater part is big for maya's story.

MumuZ

Jun 2, 2020
Guys after the interlude my game goes into episode 9 and simply ends the episode(i'm on android) and i downloaded someone save, is it because the save is modded? what should i do?

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Because a 1 year wait for some minor character development is not really doing much? I have no clue where the game is going considering the pace now. It makes too much money for it to become abandoned/incomplete but I just think the dev wrote themselves into a corner now, there is just so much going on in terms of paths and choices that it is hard to tie things together.

We will probably waiting another year for some minor update and another party or something. At the very least I thought I would get to address the Sage/Jade issue or at least make progress towards that, but no, we are just lying now.
This. There were some things that the majority thought would be clarified in this episode, because of last one's cliffhangers:

- Know about Bella's husband.
- Know what's up with Jade and Sage.
- Know what's gonna happen between Bella and Jill.
- Know more about 'the vixens'.
- Get to know more about Vinnie.
- Get more clues about who fucked with the diks and got Cathy's nudes.
- Know how to help Maya, or if she's gonna get in trouble for asking MR. Burke's help.
- More info about Tremolo's mum and how she might be related to B&R.
- Tremolo's reunion with Zoe and how she's gonna affect his relationship (if he's commited to any of them).

So far:
No new info about Bella's husband. Jade and Sage situation was tamed. Bella and Jill kind of progressed, but the talking with Jill was offscreen. Some scene with the Vixens, but not that much interaction with them. We finally meet Vinnie face to face, but the encounter was too short (But intense, gotta admit). Derek discovers a hidden camera, so that's something. Maya's situation was short as hell. No new info about Tremolo's mum. The meeting with Zoe was short, and all of sudden they're cool with each other and speak a couple of times during the party, but that's it (However, she's awesome as hell).

I won't lie and say I didn't like playing this update cause I did, I got my doses of Quinn and Bella and that's awesome, but the episode was a sandboxing fest, and we barely made any progress relationship and storywise. Taking in consideration DPC's previous history with lengthy updates, this was veeeeeeery short if we take in account it took almost a year, and that's why I can see why most didn't like it.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Guys after the interlude my game goes into episode 9 and simply ends the episode(i'm on android) and i downloaded someone save, is it because the save is modded? what should i do?
Most likely YES it was a modded save and your options are find one not modded or make your own save.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Playing Jill path

I'm sitting in Derek's Bar, beginning of the party. Party music playing, he pours me a drink, we chat.

Next slide.

I'm in the bedroom with Jill and we talk emotions and shit, calm music playing.

What the hell is this pacing! o_O

Reactions: hawk784563

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
This. There were some things that the majority thought would be clarified in this episode, because of last one's cliffhangers:

- Know about Bella's husband.
- Know what's up with Jade and Sage.
- Know what's gonna happen between Bella and Jill.
- Know more about 'the vixens'.
- Get to know more about Vinnie.
- Get more clues about who fucked with the diks and got Cathy's nudes.
- Know how to help Maya, or if she's gonna get in trouble for asking MR. Burke's help.
- More info about Tremolo's mum and how she might be related to B&R.
- Tremolo's reunion with Zoe and how she's gonna affect his relationship (if he's commited to any of them).

So far:
No new info about Bella's husband. Jade and Sage situation was tamed. Bella and Jill kind of progressed, but the talking with Jill was offscreen. Some scene with the Vixens, but not that much interaction with them. We finally meet Vinnie face to face, but the encounter was too short (But intense, gotta admit). Derek discovers a hidden camera, so that's something. Maya's situation was short as hell. No new info about Tremolo's mum. The meeting with Zoe was short, and all of sudden they're cool with each other and speak a couple of times during the party, but that's it (However, she's awesome as hell).

I won't lie and say I didn't like playing this update cause I did, I got my doses of Quinn and Bella and that's awesome, but the episode was a sandboxing fest, and we barely made any progress relationship and storywise. Taking in consideration DPC's previous history with lengthy updates, this was veeeeeeery short if we take in account it took almost a year, and that's why I can see why most didn't like it.
- also cant forget bella's locked room
- more on sally relationship with dude i cant remember.
- well we got some info jade info on her husbands actions with hots.
- rusty backstory more jill/ family cause context got worse here.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes