Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ilhares, bud... WTF? Carolyn... is making out with another dude! I spend all that time to be able to rename her and she's parking someone else's boots under the bed!
1671320452963.png
How can SanchoMod exist now? Oh.. sweet Carolyn... Neil Diamond does NOT approve. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This. There were some things that the majority thought would be clarified in this episode, because of last one's cliffhangers:

- Know about Bella's husband.
- Know what's up with Jade and Sage.
- Know what's gonna happen between Bella and Jill.
- Know more about 'the vixens'.
- Get to know more about Vinnie.
- Get more clues about who fucked with the diks and got Cathy's nudes.
- Know how to help Maya, or if she's gonna get in trouble for asking MR. Burke's help.
- More info about Tremolo's mum and how she might be related to B&R.
- Tremolo's reunion with Zoe and how she's gonna affect his relationship (if he's commited to any of them).

So far:
No new info about Bella's husband. Jade and Sage situation was tamed. Bella and Jill kind of progressed, but the talking with Jill was offscreen. Some scene with the Vixens, but not that much interaction with them. We finally meet Vinnie face to face, but the encounter was too short (But intense, gotta admit). Derek discovers a hidden camera, so that's something. Maya's situation was short as hell. No new info about Tremolo's mum. The meeting with Zoe was short, and all of sudden they're cool with each other and speak a couple of times during the party, but that's it (However, she's awesome as hell).

I won't lie and say I didn't like playing this update cause I did, I got my doses of Quinn and Bella and that's awesome, but the episode was a sandboxing fest, and we barely made any progress relationship and storywise. Taking in consideration DPC's previous history with lengthy updates, this was veeeeeeery short if we take in account it took almost a year, and that's why I can see why most didn't like it.
I don't think Zoey and the MC are suddenly cool with each other again. In my Josy/Maya Branch definitely poses so that the MC forgives Zoey but doesn't forget what happened. From my sense Zoey actually spent most of the time trying to get her to win the MC back as a friend and not a boyfriend. The only thing that connects the MC and Zoey is actually that the MC is grateful to Zoey for helping him when he was having a hard time during his high school years.

Reactions: dav3knight

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ilhares, bud... WTF? Carolyn... is making out with another dude! I spend all that time to be able to rename her and she's parking someone else's boots under the bed!
How can SanchoMod exist now? Oh.. sweet Carolyn... Neil Diamond does NOT approve. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Got even worse news for you mate.

That's her boyfriend.

(you can punch and/or kick him out of the party for being rude to Josy, if you want to feel better)

• Haha
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Do you know where is the option to "create save to transfer to season 3"? since the interlude I don't see that menu anywhere, only the one to import game from season 2....

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

That's her boyfriend.

(you can punch and/or kick him out of the party for being rude to Josy, if you want to feel better)
Yeah, I knew, just trying to make a funny to my bud... since we already figured Pinkcake would fuck us after all the hoopla we went on about her and all the fucking code I wrote for it. :ROFLMAO:

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
if i may ask a dumb question, what does the "*199$ Premium Licensed Music ; Total: 26,467$" represent?
No worries; DPC is now buying most of the music here:
Video Game license are 199$ per music. They are considered Premium because of the price and high quality.

DPC been buying 133 tracks at 199$; so 26,467$ is the total amount DPC been spending on music.
But it could be actually more expensive as the license state "Up to 1,000 copies or downloads". We can't know real price as these are now deal behind doors "Contact Us", so I'm just assuming that 199$ for an idea/estimate. :coffee:

DrTrollFace

Nov 20, 2021
Sorry If this got asked already.... but, It seems I always get an error code, if I try to open the 2D and mixed rewards. All the other ones work. Is there some kind of fix for this?

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021

That's her boyfriend.

Not that it really matters, but that should be Tara's bf. The blonde ghost who you can kiss, sleeps in your bed, was even sucking you off in the last episode but who for some reason also still tries to stay loyal to her bf lol.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes