SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
You're looking at the wrong screen, pal. There is no 'transfer to season 3' from the Interlude. If you made saves at the end of the interlude, you should be able to continue from those into S3.

The only way to import saves is from the special end-save exports that were made at the finish of Season 2.

Dude! I KNOW! WHAT THE SHIT, CAROLYN?! We're taunted for the better part of a year with the "Vixens" highlight teaser, featuring 3 reasonably hot chicks, and the best he gives us is maybe going down on one of them (admittedly, I do like Tiff, she's kinda tasty looking), we don't even get a name on the redhead, and while the MC can wind up in bed with 2/3 of them, he put fucking Tara the crackwhore in the middle, leaving Carolyn alone out on the side.

What. The. Fuck.

Now, granted, I do have to admit that while I found the episode on the whole to be a fucking disappointment, it does have little moments of happiness and joy, but almost every single one of them is on the Others path. Nicole and Rio are in my top tier, and frankly, Quinn has a pretty solid scene, too. I'd like more of Camila, obviously, but if she's sporting a different bun in that oven, well.. Color my MC displeased. And Lily continues to make me think she's an undercover agent of some sort, so I don't care how much fun fucking her can be, there's no trust. And without trust, there can be no love.
Untitled.jpg

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Well, I've played through a substantial portion of Episode 9, and I'm sorry to say I didn't like it much.

If I'm being subjective, it was more or less everything I feared: one excuse after another to stall the relationships with the chosen LI, with a *massively* overblown party to distract us from everything else. If I'm trying to be objective things are better: there's still a lot of sharp dialog, goofy fun and (of course) sex to enjoy. But even then, I think the structure of this episode is very badly conceived. The Halloween party goes on way too long, the vaunted branching actually feels less distinct that the old paths did, and there's a real disconnect between DPC's obsession with consequences and the frankly moronic shit he makes the characters do to keep things on his preferred rails.

IMHO as Christmas gifts go, Episode 9 was the relative who spends an obscene amount of money on trendy, high-priced junk to make up for the fact they didn't pay enough attention during the year to know what you actually want. On the one hand, it's comforting to know that they really do care, but on the other hand it's hard not to be a little disturbed at how much they wasted on stuff you're never going to use.

Episode 9 didn't give me the stronger romantic connections I was looking for in the wake of the crossroads, and it certainly didn't do much to advance the plot. It did deliver a lot of sex scenes, but you sure have to slog through a lot to get them. The high water mark is probably some nice work with the side girls on the Others branch (particularly for Quinn, Riona and Zoey), but that just deepens my suspicions that Season 3 will be all about stalling the LI branches while the new girls play catch up. I'm not waiting 2-3 years for that.

We'll dive into the nitty gritty of the Episode then call it a wrap, which will obviously involve spoilers. But first, a quick note to a certain member of the audience:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, now, on with the spoilers.

So that's my take on Episode 9. IMHO it was not the episode we needed at this point. But at this point it's pretty clear it wasn't a mistake, so we might as well accept it or move on.

tl;dr An overgrown free-roam that slows down the LIs, speeds up the side-girls, delivers plenty of spectacle and ends on yet another cliffhanger, all without actually advancing the story.
well said, my friend. i gonna finish up my last few runs and post my own thoughts soon-ish.

i am out of likes (y) (y) (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Urm i seem to stuck in a loop past this screen. It keeps taking me to to when bella meets jill outside the party.
Qs attached if someone wants to save me from this misery
Since I have about a hundred things on my plate, help me help you... what pathing were you on (I don't have time to load your specific save as I have two machines busy coding the mod update currently). I'm also hearing there's another loop issue. Tag me with specifics either here or in SanchoMod's thread if you'd be so kind. Regards.

Reactions: sava75

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well, maybe Gina has a boyfriend two and they swap around. Could be closer knitted group of friends than we think :V
Maybe she does, but she was having a threesome last episode, so... :KEK: And Tara was trying to be faithful to Oscar (gloryholes don't count, apparently :KEK: ).

You're looking at the wrong screen, pal. There is no 'transfer to season 3' from the Interlude. If you made saves at the end of the interlude, you should be able to continue from those into S3.

The only way to import saves is from the special end-save exports that were made at the finish of Season 2.

Dude! I KNOW! WHAT THE SHIT, CAROLYN?! We're taunted for the better part of a year with the "Vixens" highlight teaser, featuring 3 reasonably hot chicks, and the best he gives us is maybe going down on one of them (admittedly, I do like Tiff, she's kinda tasty looking), we don't even get a name on the redhead, and while the MC can wind up in bed with 2/3 of them, he put fucking Tara the crackwhore in the middle, leaving Carolyn alone out on the side.

What. The. Fuck.

Now, granted, I do have to admit that while I found the episode on the whole to be a fucking disappointment, it does have little moments of happiness and joy, but almost every single one of them is on the Others path. Nicole and Rio are in my top tier, and frankly, Quinn has a pretty solid scene, too. I'd like more of Camila, obviously, but if she's sporting a different bun in that oven, well.. Color my MC displeased. And Lily continues to make me think she's an undercover agent of some sort, so I don't care how much fun fucking her can be, there's no trust. And without trust, there can be no love.
I found the Others path one of the least "fulfilling" ones. Sure, some scenes are good, but there's only one new girl Heather, if you don't count the drinking scene with Tiffani and most of the scenes are mutually exclusive in the same playthrough.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Maybe she does, but she was having a threesome last episode, so... :KEK: And Tara was trying to be faithful to Oscar (gloryholes don't count, apparently :KEK: ).
Of course not. Unless you fuck someone of course. Oh, wait..

Well, in Ep 8 she looked like a crackwhore (like, I assume, the Tara Reid she's based on). In Ep 9 she actually looked a little healthier. Probably that protein injection she was lacking, it really bolstered her spirits.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Well, I've played through a substantial portion of Episode 9, and I'm sorry to say I didn't like it much.

If I'm being subjective, it was more or less everything I feared: one excuse after another to stall the relationships with the chosen LI, with a *massively* overblown party to distract us from everything else. If I'm trying to be objective things are better: there's still a lot of sharp dialog, goofy fun and (of course) sex to enjoy. But even then, I think the structure of this episode is very badly conceived. The Halloween party goes on way too long, the vaunted branching actually feels less distinct that the old paths did, and there's a real disconnect between DPC's obsession with consequences and the frankly moronic shit he makes the characters do to keep things on his preferred rails.

IMHO as Christmas gifts go, Episode 9 was the relative who spends an obscene amount of money on trendy, high-priced junk to make up for the fact they didn't pay enough attention during the year to know what you actually want. On the one hand, it's comforting to know that they really do care, but on the other hand it's hard not to be a little disturbed at how much they wasted on stuff you're never going to use.

Episode 9 didn't give me the stronger romantic connections I was looking for in the wake of the crossroads, and it certainly didn't do much to advance the plot. It did deliver a lot of sex scenes, but you sure have to slog through a lot to get them. The high water mark is probably some nice work with the side girls on the Others branch (particularly for Quinn, Riona and Zoey), but that just deepens my suspicions that Season 3 will be all about stalling the LI branches while the new girls play catch up. I'm not waiting 2-3 years for that.

We'll dive into the nitty gritty of the Episode then call it a wrap, which will obviously involve spoilers. But first, a quick note to a certain member of the audience:

Okay, now, on with the spoilers.

So that's my take on Episode 9. IMHO it was not the episode we needed at this point. But it's pretty clear it wasn't a mistake, so we might as well accept it or move on.

tl;dr An overgrown free-roam that slows down the LIs, speeds up the side-girls, delivers plenty of spectacle and ends on yet another cliffhanger, all without actually advancing the story.
Now this is what I call an in depth analysis, kudos mate.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Anyone else find it laughable that the DIKs would be awake and assembled on the balcony for the walk of shame tradition the morning after this huge party? They'd more likely be exhausted and wasted.

Plus, what also seems odd to me is that anyone walking across the main hall from downstairs where MC's room is located is NOT NECESSARILY COMING FROM MC'S ROOM! They could have been asleep in the theater, etc. so I do not understand why it should add drama when it can so easily be attributed to something other than sleeping with MC.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Could someone pls help removing this hexagram above my avatar?
I am not religious and don't accept nor support willingly fanatics praying since 2000 years to bath Jesus Christ in his own excreta.
Stop this disrespectful bullshit
What are you refering to? There is no hexagram above your avatar. You don't even have an avatar. Trolling much?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Anyone else find it laughable that the DIKs would be awake and assembled on the balcony for the walk of shame tradition the morning after this huge party? They'd more likely be exhausted and wasted.

Plus, what also seems odd to me is that anyone walking across the main hall from downstairs where MC's room is located is NOT NECESSARILY COMING FROM MC'S ROOM! They could have been asleep in the theater, etc. so I do not understand why it should add drama when it can so easily be attributed to something other than sleeping with MC.
They seem to know someone was in and they were waiting for her.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Having played all routes but the Sage's I have to say this was a great episode. I loved the scene waking up with Nicole. Beautiful. Some of the minigames were pretty hard to do, especially on a very old computer. But I'm looking forward to where this will go in the future. Funny I was right assuming Arieth would be the pregnant girl. I guess some DIKs and jocks will be wondering if they are the father. I'm somewhat surprised DPC sort of opened a path for the red headed friend of Jill's by having her boyfriend getting caught cheating on her with the blondie. I thought the fanfare for her was mostly memes and not really on the cards, but maybe DPC reads what players write or simply has the same ideas. So maybe the Jill path will have some interesting twists after all.

Edaaa

Feb 17, 2018
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Waiting for season 4

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Having played all routes but the Sage's I have to say this was a great episode. I loved the scene waking up with Nicole. Beautiful. Some of the minigames were pretty hard to do, especially on a very old computer. But I'm looking forward to where this will go in the future. Funny I was right assuming Arieth would be the pregnant girl. I guess some DIKs and jocks will be wondering if they are the father. I'm somewhat surprised DPC sort of opened a path for the red headed friend of Jill's by having her boyfriend getting caught cheating on her with the blondie. I thought the fanfare for her was mostly memes and not really on the cards, but maybe DPC reads what players write or simply has the same ideas. So maybe the Jill path will have some interesting twists after all.
Wait for it to be Jacob's. The worst part is that eight months in this game would be endgame already.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes