DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
You do have a point ; but if your theory is correct, the story's coherency would be totally damaged; i mean why should MC saving himself when he knows that Sage doesn't give damn about his "fooling around", that make us look stupid and navie(MC) and moreover, it ruins Sage's character building ( she doen't love MC that much to care)
After they got together, what was mostly because MC wanted more than being a fuck buddy, it was his decision... It would be weird if he just went fucking around. Sage never cared that much even knowing he would fuck other girls. But since it was his decision to have a more serious relationship with her, I think that is why he doesn't fool around. Specially because after they got together they didn't talk about how this relationship would go. This is why he is lost in thoughts at the end and wondering if he made the right decision.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
For everyone that simps for Riona, I think you need to beware. My gut tells me that by making her so adorable and vulnerable that DPC is attempting to make players invest in her welfare in preparation for an ominous event. Some have speculated she may overdose or be attacked/abused, or she may simply wind up being the patsy that ends up taking the blame and consequences for others misdeeds, but either way it's likely that she's going to have some rough goings ahead.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
ok lets see the STARTING board cause a none modded starting board getting that and all events is something i GOTTA SEE. cause that should be over 110k score.
well I don't know if I have the starting boarding screen I don't think I have a save for that early. But this is unmodded. I don't use mods other than for gallery unlock. I can try and see the score at the end though.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
One thing to remember is that EP9 is the calm before the storm. There's a lot of subplots being set in this episode if you're watching out for them. It's setting up the back half of the story and shits going to explode in later episodes.
but this is literally true of the entire game lol. Every episode is the calm before a newly approaching storm

the problem is that the storms keep getting delayed and so far in the story there has been almost no payoff for all the stuff that is repeatedly being set up

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
i just think the underlined part is kinda funny because we waited a year IRL for just this episode, of course people want things to actually progress at a semi-reasonable rate haha. if i can keep my interest in this game, i dont look forward to having grandkids by the time its a finished story lol

he made (arguably) better content at a faster rate in the past, with less free time and less money to devote to it. that means something, if you ask me...
Kind of mind blowing that he made content at a faster rate in the past and argueably better content in the past considering he used to have an IRL job,less money,less free time and worse setup kind of shows now that he makes so much money he just doesn't care about making faster updates.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
well I don't know if I have the starting boarding screen I don't think I have a save for that early. But this is unmodded. I don't use mods other than for gallery unlock. I can try and see the score at the end though.
i would love to see a SINGLE none modded board get to 7.5 with all events cause i have yet to see one.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have 7 different save file because of girls needing different and alone paths and considering absurd amount freeroam of this update with annoying mechanics like using flashlight I'm not sure I wanna re-play freeroam parts over and over again for another 6 time... Don't know who told adding this much freeroam was good idea but that dude need to lose his job...

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Kind of mind blowing that he made content at a faster rate in the past and argueably better content in the past considering he used to have an IRL job ,less money,less free time and worse setup kind of shows now that he makes so much money he just doesn't care about making faster updates.
All branching games tend to bog down as they progressively become more complex. Every new variant multiplies the content, but players will only encounter one variant per playthrough. Only highly linear games avoid this issue, and there is good reason to limit the amount of branching to keep development time reasonable. I personally believe the current amount of branching in BaDIK is too ambitious and will continue to slow down future release schedules until and unless DPC streamlines each branch. I believe that was his intent with Crossroads, though with Interlude and Ep. 9 he appears to continue to increase branching!

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
OK, I love PinkCakes games. They have some of the better story lines of any of them. The artwork is top notch, the girls are always different and just done so well.

However, I will admit I am lost on Interlude and Chapter 9. I have not played it since the last update.

What I remember is MC along with Sage and ??? going to Sage's parents house to help ??? out with something and we then discover that Sages mom has had sex with the MC and her brother is in the posh fraternity.

But instead we are back preparing for a Halloween part at the DIKs.
Did I miss something in between? Have we just backtracked and will get to that scene where they are going to Sages parents house?

Never Mind.
I started up Chapter 9 without doing the skip part at the intro, and I now see the scenes that I thought Ch 8 had ended on. So I guess we are doing a time jump.
At least ??? was Maya, so I found that out.

Last edited:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Kind of mind blowing that he made content at a faster rate in the past and argueably better content in the past considering he used to have an IRL job,less money,less free time and worse setup kind of shows now that he makes so much money he just doesn't care about making faster updates.
The content, graphically talking and features he added to this game were way higher than Acting Lessons. I love acting lessons, but trying to compare both is a no no. But if you ask me, I'd rather have lower graphics quality and more content when it comes to the story. To be fair. I liked the game pace of the 2 previous seasons, just this third season start is what makes me a lil bit disappointed. The amount of time we waited for the content delivered wasn't what I was expecting. But I can see his improvement with the graphics, animations and minigame features. I just think he overdid it.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
I have 7 different save file because of girls needing different and alone paths and considering absurd amount freeroam of this update with annoying mechanics like using flashlight I'm not sure I wanna re-play freeroam parts over and over again for another 6 time... Don't know who told adding this much freeroam was good idea but that dude need to lose his job...
NGl after first playthrough u auto pilot it very fast.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes