danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
Ok i gotta say making quinn not want you to fuck anyone on her playthrough and her not getting the romance option treatment of the other girls is bs. Like wheres the fun in that one. Like at least let us dance and do the haunted house with her.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
All branching games tend to bog down as they progressively become more complex. Every new variant multiplies the content, but players will only encounter one variant per playthrough. Only highly linear games avoid this issue, and there is good reason to limit the amount of branching to keep development time reasonable. I personally believe the current amount of branching in BaDIK is too ambitious and will continue to slow down future release schedules until and unless DPC streamlines each branch. I believe that was his intent with Crossroads, though with Interlude and Ep. 9 he appears to continue to increase branching!
Then why force us with that choice at all if nothing has changed now the main girls are girlfriends so what all that means is now we get less content since we're exclusive with one girl and i doubt he's gonna add dates with the main girls all that choice made is now we have to play the updates 5 times and each episode is gonna be more boring since you're restricted to one girl unless you're on the others path.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
HOT DAMN Sally's looking sexy with those blue eyes and the outfit
It's a shame DPC gave her WHITE hair. If I see that hair color, I can only associate it with either geriatrics or non-immersive fantasy settings. If she were blonde, that would be one thing, but white just doesn't do anything for me.

Sally is obviously of asian descent, so black hair with highlights might have been a more appropriate choice.

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
Why is the sage path (after derik scene on the bar) or sage scene unaccessible or theres a rollback error? Everythings good except that one

Aug 30, 2021
S1, and most of S2 Josy&Maya: "Nah, it's cool if you're with Jill/Sage/Whoever." S3 Josy&Maya: "You didn't choose us, so never look at us again."
Not at all true. All we know is that Josy cries and walks away, Maya is disappointed but understands.

Not once did either of them act the way you described. Even Jill, who was dating MC and then saw him fucking her best friend, doesn't behave that way. She's hurt and wants some time alone, but she never tells him (or Bella) to "never look at her again".

Raven112

Sep 25, 2017
so i found the key in the cage but cannot get it cause it only selects the arrow to go back. How can i select the key?

Edit: nevermind i got it. it just looked like a key:rolleyes:

Aug 30, 2021
Why does jade hate me although I'm on her path ?
Did you choose Others? Because if you chose an LI, there was a text exchange on the phone where Fuckface blew her off and she got pissy. And she'll literally slap the shit out of you in Ep9 if she finds out your also fucking Sage.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I 100% agree graphically speaking this is much better than acting lessons that's not what i meant i just meant in this game between episodes 1-4 if i'm not mistaken he still had an IRl and made 4 great episodes i didn't think any of them were small or bad updates but this episode just feels like a big free roam corridor filled with useless animations that could have been removed for a faster update plus that pointless interlude which this episode just proved how worthless it was zoey's explanation why she left and now came back was more than enough and we would have gotten this episode 2 months ago if it wasn't for that i also see the improvements and wouldn't even complain except for the fact this update took essencially a year for this disapointment right after that useless interlude.
His fanbase has grown. He got big and there are people who will support him blindly and avoid criticize him and even create some excuses to defend him when someone express an opinion of dislike.
This is what internet has become after all.
But yes, the first 4 episodes were epic and fun. Even on the second season he had a good balance between story growth and graphics/minigames.
I think he is trying to compete with other developers who has shown a lot of improvement on their Graphic renders.
We are getting 1 year older playing a game that only give us 2hours fun at every update and sometimes doesn't even move forward in content.

ctjm810

Aug 11, 2021
Just downloaded 0.9 brandy mod apk but i cant seem to transfer from 0.8.2 brandy mods saves. Anyone has any links to problems like this or haa saves for me to add directly as well as where exactly to add? Thanks a bunch in advance!

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Why is the sage path (after derik scene on the bar) or sage scene unaccessible or theres a rollback error? Everythings good except that one
*sigh* you used a mod before.... wait for an update on the mod you once used or start from scratch without any mods... i would recommend latter.

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
Name any games which are doing exceptionally well as compared to BAD!
any of the games from the 1st/2nd page is doing better at telling a story (and frankly early season 1 BAD). BAD has nice animations but at this point is little more than a hunt and peck game for collectibles and scenes (which are pretty repetitive by now). There's zero story progression aside from the few lines of dialogue at the very beginning and after the party ends. Everything else in the middle is not new.

I found it difficult to fathom that there's a whole 2 other seasons planned for this game until I ran through the bulk of the material in less than half a day. At this rate, sure....this could go on for the next ten years. DPC spent a year for what amounted to be less than 3 hours of in game play

All i ended up with was a migraine from chasing down all those magazines and buttons in the poorly designed free roam

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes