Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Problem is both Sally and the Mask girl are both present at the same time as eachother in several freeroams. Also they have slightly different skintones and wildly different behaviors.
I'd second that. Plus, it appears from the dialogue, that she doesn't know MC, hinting that she's a character we haven't met before. So, she's still a mystery.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I followed your steps, and nothing happens, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what. I'm stuck there
did you read the note behind the door first? you have to read the clues on that note in order to be able to click the jars.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
At least she took pictures together with you holding her breasts. That is gonna be a huge deal when it comes out on rooster. I hope it comes on rooster, because their exchange on that app is quite fun. And everyone would see how they are getting closer and closer.
You already can see people noticing their closeness and commenting about it on rooster in previous episodes. Even Sage (if you stay with her after the M&J thing) comments how she's sure Quinn likes you cause she won't stop talking about you. Man, I'm ready for all the broccoli. At the end, we know Q is gonna end up eating all her vegetables.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
do u have screen shot of her eyes being that blue cause that seemed VERY BLUE.
Heather? Cmon bro, she has the bluest eyes of the whole game. Just accept her BJ and you will see :D, But I am pretty sure it isn't either on that costume. It is someone else.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Heather? Cmon bro, she has the bluest eyes of the whole game. Just accept her BJ and you will see :D, But I am pretty sure it isn't either on that costume. It is someone else.
NGL cause skin tone and eyes my first thought was mona. She fit cause blue ass eyes and we only knew for little bit and she was gone.

Reactions: DanMotta

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
You already can see people noticing their closeness and commenting about it on rooster in previous episodes. Even Sage (if you stay with her after the M&J thing) comments how she's sure Quinn likes you cause she won't stop talking about you. Man, I'm ready for all the broccoli. At the end, we know Q is gonna end up eating all her vegetables.
Honestly, DPC made a non LI the most interesting character in his game lol. I can't see any other character relationship being this exciting. The thing about what you mentioned is, before she used to brush it off, the comments on rooster or even when Sage asks her if she likes MC before that threesome on Ep 8. But now, she is getting used to the idea of people knowing they are fucking and not making a huge deal about having pictures taken with MC anymore. What is very pleasant for who loves her route.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
NGL cause skin tone and eyes my first thought was mona. She fit cause blue ass eyes and we only knew for little bit and she was gone.
Man, I forgot about Mona since she left, but hey, that is a good guess lol. Could deffo be her.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Dialogue if it was Mona at the Moose: WOOOOOO!
we know shes not a hot we didnt see her at the party and she is HUGE friend of all the hots camila more then rest i mean in my head she fit perfectly. And if u remember she liked the MC early on.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I need a "others" save from the end of the interlude, couldn't find any.... Can someone point or share one please?

Can't believe we auto turned everyone down for picking a LI at crossroads.

Reactions: xchris

krmit

May 5, 2017
I have a transfer save from the end of S2. Where do I put it for the new update to recognize it?

Edit; Nvm, I just had to put it in the Persistent folder under AppData/Roaming.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes