abcde

Apr 30, 2017
His fanbase has grown. He got big and there are people who will support him blindly and avoid criticize him and even create some excuses to defend him when someone express an opinion of dislike.
This is what internet has become after all.
But yes, the first 4 episodes were epic and fun. Even on the second season he had a good balance between story growth and graphics/minigames.
I think he is trying to compete with other developers who has shown a lot of improvement on their Graphic renders.
We are getting 1 year older playing a game that only give us 2hours fun at every update and sometimes doesn't even move forward in content.
Like i said before i would rather get faster updates that take 3 to 4 months and having 2500 renders and smaller episode's which i don't think anybody thought earlier episodes were small than get one update per year this update really feels like quantity over quality doesn't really fell like the biggest update he's done plus it's filled with pointless animation and i still love the game but he should learn to take constuctive criticism probably gonna ignore any complains about this episode or ban people that complain and bottom line i get that people support him blindly i just think those people should remember it was thanks to they're support he quit his IRL job and now works full time on this game he should be a little more humble towards his suports and keep his word about making faster updates.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
I did it legitly, No mods were used. it was done 2 days ago. when the game was released, there was no mod available at that time. These SS I've been showing you are from the saves on december 16th at 19:12 (7:12PM) - 19:27 (7:27PM).
And I don't need to lie about using mods. What I am trying to say is. it is possible to get these kind of scores without using mods. I am no coder either. Maybe I just got lucky, then?
View attachment 2244076
u can do get higher with quinn board ive got her higher skipping the event it just took ALOT of resets on board i dont recommend going u gotta get no decor/drug pick alchol food of course no cups beers with nick/jacob being far left 2 i wish i had screen shotted it just now but i didnt like a Fing moron.

zain_d

May 5, 2017
Did you choose Others? Because if you chose an LI, there was a text exchange on the phone where Fuckface blew her off and she got pissy. And she'll literally slap the shit out of you in Ep9 if she finds out your also fucking Sage.
I am on android and I literally have them all as LIs due to the cheats, so can I use anything in the cheats to fix my situation with her? Perhaps change it for alone path during that scene?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Just found something I thought was very very interesting. The unknown girl has super blue eyes....

Guess who also has super blue eyes....

Take a look at our girl's left eye when the glasses come off and let me know what you think.
Problem is both Sally and the Mask girl are both present at the same time as eachother in several freeroams. Also they have slightly different skintones and wildly different behaviors.

Jan 7, 2022
lol that almost seems to be true of the girl MC is in the relationship with too :HideThePain:

there is no actual concept of "dating" in this game at all, so why would DPC force a commitment when it doesnt seem to add anything new to the game??
So you can break Jill's heart by railing her friend Bianca in some nasty revenge sex on her cheating boyfriend.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Just found something I thought was very very interesting. The unknown girl has super blue eyes....

Take a look at our girl's left eye when the glasses come off and let me know what you think.
so you should include heather on that list, her eyes are "super blue eyes". But I am 200% sure it is not sally :D.

xchris

Jun 20, 2021
Just can't find any way for my save files to appear in 0.9. Is there a way to manually copy my saves from 0.8.2 to 0.9 or does anybody have a dik>other save file I can somehow add to 0.9?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Problem is both Sally and the Mask girl are both present at the same time as eachother in several freeroams. Also they have slightly different skintones and wildly different behaviors.
I'd second that. Plus, it appears from the dialogue, that she doesn't know MC, hinting that she's a character we haven't met before. So, she's still a mystery.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Ok, now. How do glasses change eye colour and where can I get some? :KEK:
At least she took pictures together with you holding her breasts. That is gonna be a huge deal when it comes out on rooster. I hope it comes on rooster, because their exchange on that app is quite fun. And everyone would see how they are getting closer and closer.
That was something I was looking forward to. Checking the camera and what kinds of photos may be in there.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
so you should include heather on that list, her eyes are "super blue eyes". But I am 200% sure it is not sally :D.
as i said in an earlier post, if you look at the Bio on your phone only a few girls have eyes that blue. most of them we already saw at the party so they are ruled out for simplicity. the Madame has similarly blue eyes, but that would just be plain stupid lol

im assuming its a character we have yet to meet.

unless...does anybody remember if anybody that Zoey knew in the Interlude had similarly blue eyes?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes