Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
OK, I love PinkCakes games. They have some of the better story lines of any of them. The artwork is top notch, the girls are always different and just done so well.

However, I will admit I am lost on Interlude and Chapter 9. I have not played it since the last update.

What I remember is MC along with Sage and ??? going to Sage's parents house to help ??? out with something and we then discover that Sages mom has had sex with the MC and her brother is in the posh fraternity.

But instead we are back preparing for a Halloween part at the DIKs.
Did I miss something in between? Have we just backtracked and will get to that scene where they are going to Sages parents house?
Try playing it first.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
so what event did u cancel cause notice the actives score 2000 not 3000 means u skipped a event.
I made a few runs. this is my second run only for the quinn path. In this run I think I skipped the cum-petition because I wanted to fullfill Quinn's challenge.

Reactions: kih1952

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Wait wasn't there a preview where they were all in a waiting area or something hospital like?
Where was that this update? Is it future content or was it a red herring?

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
I made a few runs. this is my second run only for the quinn path. In this run I think I skipped the cum-petition because I wanted to fullfill Quinn's challenge.
ya what i said u CANT get 7.5 legitly with all events cause its just not possible and i know skipping that for quinn SUCKED.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I have 7 different save file because of girls needing different and alone paths and considering absurd amount freeroam of this update with annoying mechanics like using flashlight I'm not sure I wanna re-play freeroam parts over and over again for another 6 time... Don't know who told adding this much freeroam was good idea but that dude need to lose his job...
just choose the storytelling instead of haunted house event. that is what I did for the other gameplays. Make your life easier since DPC didn't :D

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
She's just a hate material for audience. A character that most people don't like.
Yeah. When she was first introduced, I was suuuuuuper into giving her a 'no feelings fuck', you know the kind where instead of going for the super hot strong emotional connection during sex, you go the opposite way and just use them? Only now, I don't even want that. After Vixens, she's not hot anymore, she's just gross. Smelly pussy, shitty personality and basic bitch appearance. Plus she's fucked like everybody it seems. I'm not a prude, its ok to have a sexual history, a positive even, male or female, but when you get compared UNfavorably to the school slut AND called a lazy lay, well, lets just say the magic is dead for me now.

That said, I'm more into Sally than ever. Jesus christ, I know its cause she's not a main girl, so she can just go full bore on scenes and being flat, rather than have a charcter arc, but fuck me that girl knows how to smolder. I thought I was getting lit on fire during that Moose scene....

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
The content, graphically talking and features he added to this game were way higher than Acting Lessons. I love acting lessons, but trying to compare both is a no no. But if you ask me, I'd rather have lower graphics quality and more content when it comes to the story. To be fair. I liked the game pace of the 2 previous seasons, just this third season start is what makes me a lil bit disappointed. The amount of time we waited for the content delivered wasn't what I was expecting. But I can see his improvement with the graphics, animations and minigame features. I just think he overdid it.
I 100% agree graphically speaking this is much better than acting lessons that's not what i meant i just meant in this game between episodes 1-4 if i'm not mistaken he still had an IRl job and made 4 great episodes i didn't think any of them were small or bad updates but this episode just feels like a big free roam corridor filled with useless animations that could have been removed for a faster update plus that pointless interlude which this episode just proved how worthless it was zoey's explanation why she left and now came back was more than enough and we would have gotten this episode 2 months ago if it wasn't for that i also see the improvements and wouldn't even complain except for the fact this update took essencially a year for this disapointment right after that useless interlude.

Last edited:

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
What determines whether you are able to cheat on Sage or not? It seems like my MC only gets the options to stay loyal and announce to everyone that he is in a relationship

Jul 17, 2022
I will be honest gamers, I am relieved it wasn't just me who was incredibly bored with this update. I want to see how DPC bounces back from this although I think he might be surrounded by a bunch of fanboys and yes men so only time will tell haha hopefully hes smart enough to see the writing on the wall and alot of the time on this chapter appeared to be the long animations which admittedly I forgot about because well i skipped them because I thought they where shit.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Just found something I thought was very very interesting. The unknown girl has super blue eyes....

Guess who also has super blue eyes....

Take a look at our girl's left eye when the glasses come off and let me know what you think.

EDIT: NVM, the masked girl has dark painted nails and Sally's got a clear coat. Well, it was a fun theory for a second.

Last edited:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
ya what i said u CANT get 7.5 legitly with all events cause its just not possible and i know skipping that for quinn SUCKED.
I did it legitly, No mods were used. it was done 2 days ago. when the game was released, there was no mod available at that time. These SS I've been showing you are from the saves on december 16th at 19:12 (7:12PM) - 19:27 (7:27PM).
And I don't need to lie about using mods. What I am trying to say is. it is possible to get these kind of scores without using mods. I am no coder either. Maybe I just got lucky, then?
best.png

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Just found something I thought was very very interesting. The unknown girl has super blue eyes....

Guess who also has super blue eyes....

Take a look at our girl's left eye when the glasses come off and let me know what you think.
HOT DAMN Sally's looking sexy with those blue eyes and the outfit

Reactions: StingerWolf
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes