Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
for the laughs i was HOPING for that i wanted a jerry springer moment cause that shit could have been SO funny.
I think we'll get that Springer moment. The second word gets out to everyone that she's pregnant all the guys will be on their toes regardless of what she's claiming right now lol

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Problem is both Sally and the Mask girl are both present at the same time as eachother in several freeroams. Also they have slightly different skintones and wildly different behaviors.
Are they? I just noticed this, so I haven't seen it yet. Could you point out one so I can check it out?

I think their skin tone is actually an exact match. As for wildly different personality types, well yeah, when you're in disguise a lot of time its so you have a chance to act differently from how you normally do, its the entire reason masquerade balls exist.

Reactions: Razrback16

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I have a transfer save from the end of S2. Where do I put it for the new update to recognize it?
if you transfered the saves on S2, you can find and visualize them in the main menu of season 3 - going in "IMPORT". The saves you transferred will appear in there.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
What's the best party grid
basicly u wanna open no cups for beer items just dont have free items on drugs or decor buy the extra big missing like speaker or keg if not given for free then food the pizza one and or achol cause those are big costs then your board hunting is either nick/jacob far left combo OR the jacob/leon combo.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Honestly, DPC made a non LI the most interesting character in his game lol. I can't see any other character relationship being this exciting. The thing about what you mentioned is, before she used to brush it off, the comments on rooster or even when Sage asks her if she likes MC before that threesome on Ep 8. But now, she is getting used to the idea of people knowing they are fucking and not making a huge deal about having pictures taken with MC anymore. What is very pleasant for who loves her route.
Agree on that. But there's a reason why she was always in the game's banner, and why you can get her picture as background in last episode's game summary :p
And yeah, for someone who isn't considered a main, Quinn has a good amount of content and some interesting character development.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Are they? I just noticed this, so I haven't seen it yet. Could you point out one so I can check it out?

I think their skin tone is actually an exact match. As for wildly different personality types, well yeah, when you're in disguise a lot of time its so you have a chance to act differently from how you normally do, its the entire reason masquerade balls exist.
Just as an example off the top of my head, Sally hides in the upstairs bathroom after Quinn ruins her outfit. During that time, mask girl is still walking around the house.

• Angry
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Just as an example off the top of my head, Sally hides in the upstairs bathroom after Quinn ruins her outfit. During that time, mask girl is still walking around the house.
ya but u can go to that door its locked and she screams for you saying occupied. like i said though mona is prime suspect for that one.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
we know shes not a hot we didnt see her at the party and she is HUGE friend of all the hots camila more then rest i mean in my head she fit perfectly. And if u remember she liked the MC early on.
As much as I'd like that to be the case, it's not her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: noctarima

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
Holy shit, this Haunted Mansion game is the worst of all.
I only can found 2x keys, in the green goo and in the cage, what is the place of the other key? I see posts saying that is in fridge, but here the fridge only have the draw of a key, nothing more. Someone help me, please.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Holy shit, this Haunted Mansion game is the worst of all.
I only can found 2x keys, in the green goo and in the cage, what is the place of the other key? I see posts saying that is in fridge, but here the fridge only have the draw of a key, nothing more. Someone help me, please.
there is a object in the middle of the room with a clue.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes