SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I don't know how everybody else feels about this update, but truth be told, this update was disappointing and did not live up to my expectations, yes the renders and story were good as expected, but this update essentially was one big free roam which is really exhausting. So far my least favorite episode
a lot of people here seem to be overall disappointed with what we got after such a very long wait

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I heavily suspect we're going to see another update within a month. My top five reasons are as follows:
  1. The Christmas cutscene is otherwise unaccounted for. If DPC follows the current schedule, then a Christmas teaser would make no sense for an update likely to come out in...September. Either the next update is based around Christmas (unlikely, if it's coming out in September) or we just ignore that cutscene. I refuse to believe he made a whole goddamn animation for Christmas that he doesn't intend to ever use in a significant way.
  2. Breaking the girls into individual plotlines is a red herring. I suspect that DPC knows that he cannot provide enough content for each girl to match the quality of updates he had with five girls. That's one path versus five paths, quintupling the development time. DPC knows this because he was never going to keep them divergent in the first place. I think we're going to see them all converge back onto a harem-style path after a major tragedy brings them together and gives them a reason to reconnect with the MC (now with personalities changed based on his choices).
  3. There was virtually no plot progression. This is a common trope we see before a major event massively changes everyone's personalities. It's typically used so that the author can make clear where everyone stands before the event so that the reader can contextualize their actions post-event. This can be seen in Game of Thrones where its largely uneventful episode 1 of season 4 helped establish a baseline before the Purple Wedding.
  4. The render count was off AFAIK from the reddit post. There also seem to be some missing spaces in each girl's rewards gallery for additional content. This would also entirely explain the protracted development time.
  5. There was no teaser for Episode 2. Also a convergence of the girls' plotlines would explain the title "Vixens" if they were to come back onto the MC after he'd broken up with them.
Even as a harem enthusiast, I cannot share your optimism that all LI paths will converge on a single harem path.

And bless your heart for predicting another release within a month. I'd be surprised if we even get a June 2023 release.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
1) Don't date Jill.
2) Too early to say whether a Bella + Jill path will open, but my money is on NO.
It would be very hard for me to go back old saves... I have 7 different save already. I actualy tried to chance variables with scrappy's mod but Jill still says I have dated with her in dialogues. And I realy wish we can get some 2x girls paths as well. All of them are alone except josy and maya and it's bit sad.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
It would be very hard for me to go back old saves... I have 7 different save already. I actualy tried to chance variables with scrappy's mod but Jill still says I have dated with her in dialogues. And I realy wish we can get some 2x girls paths as well. All of them are alone except josy and maya and it's bit sad.
The issue is that Josy / Maya / Bella / Jill are all CHICK LI's in the sense that they seek proper relationships. The only reason JM throuple exists is due to their bisexuality. While it has been hinted that Jill might have sleep-humped Bella like she did MC, there's no indication of bisexuality between those two that, when coupled with their proper personalities, makes it unlikely they'd go for polyamory in any form.

You'll likely get Sage willing to have threesomes with various girls, but DPC isn't exactly known for granting good endings for groups ...

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
In the end of the party, the optional tasks are: "Talk to Lily & Nicole" and "Talk to Quinn", but is not possible click on this girls. Someone with the same problem?

Jun 20, 2018
1) Don't date Jill.
2) Too early to say whether a Bella + Jill path will open, but my money is on NO.
While a Bella/Jill path would require some character/personality shifts or realizations on their parts, there are two indications that it might exist.

1) The official walkthrough, in its examples for Season 2 export saves, lists Bella & Jill as a path.
2) One of MC's options when he's telling Jill why he chose Bella is that he couldn't choose both.

I don't think there's enough in the game itself to indicate that's a path, but the above two things make me wonder.

Reactions: botc76

Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mega, , Workupload, Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :

Does this have the interlude part as well?

Reactions: Br@ndy

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I heavily suspect we're going to see another update within a month. My top five reasons are as follows:
  1. The Christmas cutscene is otherwise unaccounted for. If DPC follows the current schedule, then a Christmas teaser would make no sense for an update likely to come out in...September. Either the next update is based around Christmas (unlikely, if it's coming out in September) or we just ignore that cutscene. I refuse to believe he made a whole goddamn animation for Christmas that he doesn't intend to ever use in a significant way.
  2. Breaking the girls into individual plotlines is a red herring. I suspect that DPC knows that he cannot provide enough content for each girl to match the quality of updates he had with five girls. That's one path versus five paths, quintupling the development time. DPC knows this because he was never going to keep them divergent in the first place. I think we're going to see them all converge back onto a harem-style path after a major tragedy brings them together and gives them a reason to reconnect with the MC (now with personalities changed based on his choices).
  3. There was virtually no plot progression. This is a common trope we see before a major event massively changes everyone's personalities. It's typically used so that the author can make clear where everyone stands before the event so that the reader can contextualize their actions post-event. This can be seen in Game of Thrones where its largely uneventful episode 1 of season 4 helped establish a baseline before the Purple Wedding.
  4. The render count was off AFAIK from the reddit post. There also seem to be some missing spaces in each girl's rewards gallery for additional content. This would also entirely explain the protracted development time.
  5. There was no teaser for Episode 2. Also a convergence of the girls' plotlines would explain the title "Vixens" if they were to come back onto the MC after he'd broken up with them.
this kinda reminds of me of the people who thought there was a secret 5th episode of Sherlock, cause there was no way the 4th episode would be so awful unless they were actually planning a big reveal of a secret episode to give us the ending the show actually deserved lol

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Can somebody please share a Sage path without Jade?? The one on the first page has one a Sage only path but it had previous Jade encounter in it. I would really appreciate it.

Reactions: box19

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
While a Bella/Jill path would require some character/personality shifts or realizations on their parts, there are two indications that it might exist.

1) The official walkthrough, in its examples for Season 2 export saves, lists Bella & Jill as a path.
2) One of MC's options when he's telling Jill why he chose Bella is that he couldn't choose both.

I don't think there's enough in the game itself to indicate that's a path, but the above two things make me wonder.
Is there a link to this walkthrough on this site? The S2 guide was issued prior to the interlude where any exports would have been detailed.

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
ok so I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I just found out that during the ep. 9 sex scene with Jill, her interior thoughts suggest that she might be able to cum in the standing position if the MC keeps going like that a while longer. Only if you decide to do so without changing to another position does she actually cum

Last edited:
Reactions: royale24
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes