JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
image_2022-12-18_154226520.png
Anyone able to get zoey to crash in your room? mayb if ure MC is DIK and Zoey is DIK Affinity too?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Anyone else find it laughable that the DIKs would be awake and assembled on the balcony for the walk of shame tradition the morning after this huge party? They'd more likely be exhausted and wasted.

Plus, what also seems odd to me is that anyone walking across the main hall from downstairs where MC's room is located is NOT NECESSARILY COMING FROM MC'S ROOM! They could have been asleep in the theater, etc. so I do not understand why it should add drama when it can so easily be attributed to something other than sleeping with MC.
:unsure:
I see your point, But I think in this case for example the Jacket is pretty much a DEAD GIVEAWAY ,. don't you think?:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-12-18 08-38-38-56.jpg

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is the update worth downloading to play? Decent amount of new story development? Or should I just wait for next update? To be honest I did not enjoy the interlude with the new tattoo chick. How big of a part does she have in the new update?

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Now this might be the blue-eyed mystery girl we've been looking for! @haunsa, Fun Shaundi, Jericho85, Wizard_Shiryuu
View attachment 2244212
She fits the description:
- haven't met MC before (as can be gathered from their dialogue at Moose's bar)
- they did hit it off on Swyper (if you select the right choices)
- likes to party (her Swyper description)
- is of petite build (as can be seen when she's on the dancefloor, almost the same as Josy)
And those are some very blue eyes!

Dec 4, 2022
Is the update worth downloading to play? Decent amount of new story development? Or should I just wait for next update? To be honest I did not enjoy the interlude with the new tattoo chick. How big of a part does she have in the new update?
I recommend you skip this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you won't feel the same way I feel

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I was able to invite her to crash in your room on Other path so maybe you have to not date Sage, Maya/Josy, Jill for it to happened? My mc affinity is neutral.
you can offer her your room to crash in, but she will never accept the offer

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I was able to invite her to crash in your room on Other path so maybe you have to not date Sage, Maya/Josy, Jill for it to happened? My mc affinity is neutral.
Doesn't matter the path, she appreciates the offer but says she doesn't have clothes to wear so she declines.

Edit: She does say maybe next time though!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I recommend you skip this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you won't feel the same way I feel
I have prepared everything all my 5 path saves are ready to go but i just can't decide to go on with it. I was fearing exactly what you describe, a huge freeroam shit party with idiotic halloween content and not much progress in the main story.
I have the feeling that DPC has a big problem, he doesn't have much story content left to tell and starts to make things last as long as possible to milk this game to the max.
We already have seen this with Interlude and now from what i read here we just have that party with this annoying freeroam where you need to find the right drink for the right girl, talk to this one in this room to trigger an event and so on.
I think DPC should just have add a big button in the menu : Skip the party : YES - NO.

Reactions: botc76
Dec 4, 2022
I have prepared everything all my 5 path saves are ready to go but i just can't decide to go on with it. I was fearing exactly what you describe, a huge freeroam shit party with idiotic halloween content and not much progress in the main story.
I have the feeling that DPC has a big problem, he doesn't have much story content left to tell and starts to make things last as long as possible to milk this game to the max.
We already have seen this with Interlude and now from what i read here we just have that party with this annoying freeroam where you need to find the right drink for the right girl, talk to this one in this room to trigger an event and so on.
I think DPC should just have add a big button in the menu : Skip the party : YES - NO.
Actually he should have made this version a DLC or a separate one , this party is a waste of time , not really fond of this costume sex and what I want to see is story progression

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
In my opinion, the main drawback of the episode, no matter how banal it sounds, is a long time of development. Nothing has hurt the game so much as a long wait, hundreds of thousands of lines of theories and player fatigue.
Therefore, DPC was faced mainly with a cool response and not such a large increase in subscribers to the patreon as it was after episode 8. In order for this episode to work, he needs to release episode 10 as soon as possible, and preferably in the summer. At least there are several reasons to think so:
1) he stopped making custom renders and, according to him, saved 10% of the time
2) in episode 10 there will be fewer freeroams that devoured most of the development due to complex code and complex renders with a large number of objects in the scene.
I would be very, very surprised if episode 10 comes out again in the fall, because there are no objective reasons for this.
With the planning mechanic it could be argued free roam parties will be a constant

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes